SHOCK POLL: Romney 48% Obama 43%...

I'd be shocked..and possibly "butt-hurt"..:lol: if he won his home state Tex-ass.

Yeah I'm guessing Gingrich will win Texas. Chances of JD Paul winning Texas? 1 in 10 at best.

You butt-hurt whiners are funny. :laugh:

There are a handfull of posters..I won't mention any names...you know who you are...that spend a tad too much time thinking about other men's butts. Not that there is anything "wrong" with that... :D

Yeah I'm guessing Gingrich will win Texas. Chances of JD Paul winning Texas? 1 in 10 at best.

speaking of butt-hurt whiners, does it hurt when you and Kevin Kennedy share that 15 inch Jefferson Davis Paul dildo ass to ass? Who comes first, you or Kevin?

As a former mod one would think you would know not to bring in "family" like intended beau's, future husbands, wives..etc... If someone wants to "play house" how is it the bidnezzz of USMB???????

speaking of butt-hurt whiners, does it hurt when you and Kevin Kennedy share that 15 inch Jefferson Davis Paul dildo ass to ass? Who comes first, you or Kevin?

As a former mod one would think you would know not to bring in "family" like intended beau's, future husbands, wives..etc... If someone wants to "play house" how is it the bidnezzz of USMB???????

'Former Mod?' Now i get it. You guys are butt-hurt failures. :lmao:

Not me you idjt! You really are dreaming in technocolor if ya think any board would make me a mod. :badgrin:

Not me you idjt! You really are dreaming in technocolor if ya think any board would make me a mod. :badgrin:

'Former Mods?' Is that what Article and Elvis are? Butt-hurt failures. Now it all makes sense. Couldn't make it i guess. Figures. :)

Like I said, you know jackshit about this state.

But you are a hater.

The difference between a wise man and a fool is the wise man knows when to STFU. And I've never met a hater who was a wise man.

You're the one who came here with excuses as to why Magic Underpants might lose it.

I mean, you are making excuses for him now? That's kind of sad, really.

But you are a hater.

The difference between a wise man and a fool is the wise man knows when to STFU. And I've never met a hater who was a wise man.

You're the one who came here with excuses as to why Magic Underpants might lose it.

Unlike you - a hater - my judgement is not warped by bigotry.

So put your money where your mouth is and lay down some serious coin that Obama is going to win in November.

But you are a hater.

So put your money where your mouth is and lay down some serious coin that Obama is going to win in November.

1) I don't gamble.

2) I certainly don't want you knowing where I live or what my real name is, given your strange behavior.

3) It's not bigotry to call evil and stupid things evil and stupid. Even if you dress them up in vestments and call them a religion.

Baptizing dead holocaust victims- people who DIED FOR THEIR FAITH - is crazy and evil.

YOu dont think your boy's gonna be asked about this?

1) I don't gamble.

2) I certainly don't want you knowing where I live or what my real name is, given your strange behavior.

3) It's not bigotry to call evil and stupid things evil and stupid. Even if you dress them up in vestments and call them a religion.

Baptizing dead holocaust victims- people who DIED FOR THEIR FAITH - is crazy and evil.

YOu dont think your boy's gonna be asked about this?

Yeah. Right. That Toro is a real threat.

Face it joeb; (A) One of your hammers should be a sickle. And (B) you are a pussy.

Rasmussen is the only one that only polls likely voters. Nobody cares what the general population thinks, we only care what voters think. Obama is toast. Romney is still running against other republicans. He has hardly even started to run against Obama yet. SS-Obama is a sinking ship.

Right...

First of all, he is not the only polling agency that polls "likely" voters.

And you don't think that Rasmussen's interpretation of who is a "likely" voter might be skewed in favor of the results he's aiming for?

Especially when his results are so much different from every other poll?

That is, right up until the actual day of elections, so that he can point to those figures to show his "accuracy".

Rasmussen is the only one that only polls likely voters. Nobody cares what the general population thinks, we only care what voters think. Obama is toast. Romney is still running against other republicans. He has hardly even started to run against Obama yet. SS-Obama is a sinking ship.

Right...

And you don't think that Rasmussen's interpretation of who is a "likely" voter might be skewed in favor of the results he's aiming for?

That is, right up until the actual day of elections, so that he can point to those figures to show his "accuracy".

except Rasmussen predicted Obama's 2008 victory margin closer than any of the other major polls.

Right...

except Rasmussen predicted Obama's 2008 victory margin closer than any of the other major polls.

Hey. Shush now. Those pesky "fact" thingies bug certain partisan libbies.

:eusa_shhh:

Do polls pander?

Scott Rasmussen "Panders", by making sure that his results are favorable to a certain segment of the population, he assures that his popularity among that segment of the population.

Right-wing media is quite happy to use his polls, to show their listeners/viewers that there is support for their positions, thus helping their ratings.

Right...

Given the historical accuracy vs the others you are barking up a tree.

Do polls pander?

Scott Rasmussen "Panders", by making sure that his results are favorable to a certain segment of the population, he assures that his popularity among that segment of the population.

Right-wing media is quite happy to use his polls, to show their listeners/viewers that there is support for their positions, thus helping their ratings.

A bullshit claim.

Try proving what you said, Vastly Mindless LeftWingCrapola.

This could be a looooooong wait.

Nope, that is incorrect.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 National Head-to-Head Polls

Obama won by 7.2%, Rasmussen predicted 6%.

There were several major polling agencies, including CNN, that had much more accurate numbers.

And my post specifically points out why the results on the actual day were closer than they usually are.

Nope, that is incorrect.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 National Head-to-Head Polls

Obama won by 7.2%, Rasmussen predicted 6%.

There were several major polling agencies, including CNN, that had much more accurate numbers.

And my post specifically points out why the results on the actual day were closer than they usually are.
FOX got the same numbers CNN got. I guess FOX polls should be listened to now.

And Rasmussen was within the margin on Obama's victory in 2008. So a five point lead would give Romney the popular vote victory, margin and all.

Forum List

Back