SHOCK POLL: Romney 48% Obama 43%...

Caveat Emptor then. If free birth control is a major factor in choosing a university, they were fools. Not to mention their defenders look all the more foolish. Maybe we should start forcing American Atheist organizations to fund Church building funds.

How about Planned Parenthood paying for Abstiance training on their premisis? Maybe we can get GLAAD to pay for "Pray away the Gay" treatment for parents with troubled homosexual kids.

Why not? It's not like their beliefs have any constitutional protection.

If Georgetwon were a seminary, you might have something vaguely resembling a point.

In this case, it should be Caveat Venditor. The Catholic Bishops pushed for ObamaCare, on the expectation that their hospitals would see a windfall of billions. They really have no one to blame but themselves when they push for this massive expansion of government into health care and then find there's a rule they don't really like.

Satisfied with his work having left USMB Right Wing Nut brigade member, Big Fitz, sputtering, Article 15 will now enjoy the hockey game.

Art:

your posts lose a whole lot of punch due to your persistence in over-using trite expressions like "Right Wing Nut brigade."

Thought I'd share that with you in a quiet way -- for all to see. :thup:

The humiliation must be unbearable.:eek:

the employer controls the compensation package. Not the employee.

Not to mention the entire affair is so hypocritical of the left, when it comes to healthcare cost control.

now that this usmb right wing nut brigade member's nonsense has been exposed he has moved on to another point of nonsense and ignored that compensation negotiations between employee and employer occur and that usmb right wing nut brigade members want it so that birth control coverage isn't even up for that discussion.
lol spanked and now pouting.

:laugh: Article is a permanent butt-hurt Obama-Bot. It's just embarrassing now. He or she should consider taking a break from the Board. Time to reboot.

now that this usmb right wing nut brigade member's nonsense has been exposed he has moved on to another point of nonsense and ignored that compensation negotiations between employee and employer occur and that usmb right wing nut brigade members want it so that birth control coverage isn't even up for that discussion.

:laugh: Article is a permanent butt-hurt Obama-Bot. It's just embarrassing now. He or she should consider taking a break from the Board. Time to reboot.

Do you really think anyone gets more "butt hurt" about a candidate than someone that uses a candidate as their avatar?

Fair question.

Satisfied with his work having left USMB Right Wing Nut brigade member, Big Fitz, sputtering, Article 15 will now enjoy the hockey game.

Art:

your posts lose a whole lot of punch due to your persistence in over-using trite expressions like "Right Wing Nut brigade."

Knowing Artie (kind of), I'd venture the guess that he feels zero shame over it.

:cool:

Still, though, it's true. If you always use such a trite phrase, it loses all kinds of effectiveness (if it ever had any to begin with).

I used to refer to libs as liberoidals. Overused that phrase, in fact. Nowadays, I almost never invoke it.

Of course, I miss it.

:razz:

Do you really think anyone gets more "butt hurt" about a candidate than someone that uses a candidate as their avatar?

Fair question.

:lol:

No worries. I negged him for making a scummy ass post and he's just shitting on the rug over it.

Art:

Knowing Artie (kind of), I'd venture the guess that he feels zero shame over it.

Still, though, it's true. If you always use such a trite phrase, it loses all kinds of effectiveness (if it ever had any to begin with).

I used to refer to libs as liberoidals. Overused that phrase, in fact. Nowadays, I almost never invoke it.

Of course, I miss it.

It's just a fun schtick I play around with to get the nutters worked up.

Of course, I miss it.

Hey MAN! That's EVIL! :mad:

Can I start a meltdown thread over it do you think?

But actually now that you mentioned it and I think about it you really haven't been using the "liberoidal" term.

Of course, I miss it.

Hey MAN! That's EVIL! :mad:

Can I start a meltdown thread over it do you think?

Prolly not. The good meltdown threads have to come from the heart....or butt. YMMV.

Fair question.

Well, you're a butt-hurt neg-repper. So does that answer your 'fair' question? But nice try at deflection. You are a permanent butt-hurt Obama-Bot. It is what it is.

Fair question.

Well, you're a butt-hurt neg-repper. So does that answer your 'fair' question? But nice try at deflection. You are a permanent butt-hurt Obama-Bot. It is what it is.

I've neg repped once. To the CopsandButtBurgler on the "Neg A Fagot" thread.. My butt is just dandy..my lower back could use some work..a Swedish deep tissue massage would be nice.

Deflection? How many votes will be deflected away from the GOP nominee in the general election by PaulBots?

How am I an Obama-Bot? Because I respect the office he was voted into by the majority of Americans? Do I support the president of the United States of America whenever possible? Sure. Ask me how I feel about him if he invades Iran.

rofl

Yeah, you keep telling yourself what a winner Gingrich is for winning in a GA Congressional district. :thup:

Romney lost evangelicals by a whopping two points in FL and Romney is in trouble here! lol Again, I have no idea if Romney will win here - he will if he picks Rubio - but if you're counting on your odious bigotry to translate to others, good luck with that.

Um, dumbass, 64% of Evangelicals voted for SOMEONE OTHER than Romney, So he lost Evangelicals 2-1.

And if you think Rubio is going to get into bed with a guy who believes dark skin is a curse from God. There's a reason why Rubios family ran screaming from the Mormon Cult. He ain't getting into bed with Romney.

Really, bigot? One of my employees knows the Rubio family well, and that's not what I'm hearing. But you keep telling yourself whatever you need to, 'cause if Romney does win in November, it's going to be amusing watching you dissolve into the funny farm.

Really, bigot? One of my employees knows the Rubio family well, and that's not what I'm hearing. But you keep telling yourself whatever you need to, 'cause if Romney does win in November, it's going to be amusing watching you dissolve into the funny farm.

Oh. Really?

Rubio didn't even endorse Mittens in the primary.

And frankly, if Mittens ends up with a brokered convention, he might not have much to say about the matter.

Not that I want to give the Mormon POS advice, because I want him to lose. I want this to be a blowout of Goldwater proportions.

But if Mittens is having to take on Rubio to get Florida, he's already lost.

He needs to get the Mid West.

Fair question.

I've neg repped once. To the CopsandButtBurgler on the "Neg A Fagot" thread.. My butt is just dandy..my lower back could use some work..a Swedish deep tissue massage would be nice.

Deflection? How many votes will be deflected away from the GOP nominee in the general election by PaulBots?

How am I an Obama-Bot? Because I respect the office he was voted into by the majority of Americans? Do I support the president of the United States of America whenever possible? Sure. Ask me how I feel about him if he invades Iran.

Nah, you are a butt-hurt Obama-Bot. It's not any more complicated than that. Just a typical Neg-Repping pussy who doesn't like to hear the truth. You're not original or unique.

Forum List

Back