SHOCK POLL: Romney 48% Obama 43%...

Ahh, Rasmussen. Scott loves to pander to the right, doesn't he?

The fact that every other poll shows these results to be a ridiculous outlier doesn't really matter to the partisan spinners, does it?

LOL.
Do polls pander?
If it disagrees with the left, it's pandering. If it disagrees with the right, it's fixed.

face it, polls are flawed on all stages and should not be trusted very much for either point. They often find what they want to find not truth.

Unlike you - a hater - my judgement is not warped by bigotry.

So put your money where your mouth is and lay down some serious coin that Obama is going to win in November.

1) I don't gamble.

2) I certainly don't want you knowing where I live or what my real name is, given your strange behavior.

3) It's not bigotry to call evil and stupid things evil and stupid. Even if you dress them up in vestments and call them a religion.

Baptizing dead holocaust victims- people who DIED FOR THEIR FAITH - is crazy and evil.

YOu dont think your boy's gonna be asked about this?

Yeah. Right. That Toro is a real threat.

Face it joeb; (A) One of your hammers should be a sickle. And (B) you are a pussy.

Uh, guy, I've been posting on the internet for years. When people get into bizarro stalking modes like this guy does, you need to watch them...

If you really think Wall Street looting the country has been a good thing, you are some kind of retard. Bud, they are never going to let you in on the exploitation no matter how much you let them "Tea Bag" you.

I can't say im very shocked here. Did anyone honestly expect the Republican nominee not to give Obama a run for his money no matter who it is? I know there are some in complete denial that Obama is a crappy President, but most people arent.

But as we are still 8 months out, this really doesnt mean anything.

I can't say im very shocked here. Did anyone honestly expect the Republican nominee not to give Obama a run for his money no matter who it is? I know there are some in complete denial that Obama is a crappy President, but most people arent.

I think Obama is a crappy president, but Romney would be a worse one.

But this poll is bullshit. It's a fluke, as Rasmussen had Obama leading Romney by 10 points a few weeks ago, and it's not like anything has massively changed in that time. It also shows Santorum beating Obama by one point.

But this poll is bullshit. It's a fluke, as Rasmussen had Obama leading Romney by 10 points a few weeks ago, and it's not like anything has massively changed in that time. It also shows Santorum beating Obama by one point.

Any rational TRUTHFULL person whould have to say that the last 3 and a half years have been stained by gridlock, non-action and partisan gamesmanship. Obama was a component in that equation. Obama was not the driving factor in the ineptitude of government failure unless you are a hack CON and believe that fucking up government on purpose and by design because you WANT Obama to appear ineffective was your goal in the first place. Obamas personal popularity polls show that Americans do not believe HE is the asshole in DC. That leaves the question ....Who are actually the assholes that have caused failure in government. Maybe it was the assholes that vowed to obstruct anything and everything Obama wanted to accomplish from day one in his administration.

Any rational TRUTHFULL person whould have to say that the last 3 and a half years have been stained by gridlock, non-action and partisan gamesmanship. Obama was a component in that equation. Obama was not the driving factor in the ineptitude of government failure unless you are a hack CON and believe that fucking up government on purpose and by design because you WANT Obama to appear ineffective was your goal in the first place. Obamas personal popularity polls show that Americans do not believe HE is the asshole in DC. That leaves the question ....Who are actually the assholes that have caused failure in government. Maybe it was the assholes that vowed to obstruct anything and everything Obama wanted to accomplish from day one in his administration.

"the last 3 and a half years" :cuckoo: What a crock of crap!!! Repubs only regained the house 1.2 years ago. :badgrin: Democrats have had control for 5 years now. For 2 of those 5 years they had a super majority with the presidency absolute power to do anything they wanted. Democrats completely failed to fix anything during their time of free reign ultimate power. They chose to pay all of their political cronies with our money so they will be taken care of after they leave office. Democrats did nothing for the country, they took only for themselves.

Right. But when a rogue poll had Newt up by 2 points in NH, you were quick to jump on that as showing Romney was losing his grip.

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:thup:

Last edited:
1) I don't gamble.

2) I certainly don't want you knowing where I live or what my real name is, given your strange behavior.

3) It's not bigotry to call evil and stupid things evil and stupid. Even if you dress them up in vestments and call them a religion.

Baptizing dead holocaust victims- people who DIED FOR THEIR FAITH - is crazy and evil.

YOu dont think your boy's gonna be asked about this?

Yeah. Right. That Toro is a real threat.

Face it joeb; (A) One of your hammers should be a sickle. And (B) you are a pussy.

Uh, guy, I've been posting on the internet for years. When people get into bizarro stalking modes like this guy does, you need to watch them...

If you really think Wall Street looting the country has been a good thing, you are some kind of retard. Bud, they are never going to let you in on the exploitation no matter how much you let them "Tea Bag" you.

Is this what you mean, JoeAmpad?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/204357-romney-v-gingrich-re-marriage-3.html#post4697779

Don't worry, über-RINO. I'm as harmful as a teddy bear.

But I do enjoy exposing racists, bigots, homophobes and other lowlifes.

Which is too bad, because you're reasonably intelligent and probably a decent guy in RL.

The Presidents drive the agenda. Who is the driving factor if it's not the President? Who do you want to blame for Obama's mistakes now?

Right. But when a rogue poll had Newt up by 2 points in NH, you were quick to jump on that as showing Romney was losing its grip.

He's obsessed with what Romney grips.

Right. But when a rogue poll had Newt up by 2 points in NH, you were quick to jump on that as showing Romney was losing its grip.

He's obsessed with what Romney grips.

He just can't stand Mormons. Let's face it. That's all it is.

Right. But when a rogue poll had Newt up by 2 points in NH, you were quick to jump on that as showing Romney was losing his grip.

New York Times/CBS Poll - Document - NYTimes.com

Again. It's a poll. But really, when a pair of left wing organizations show this big of a drop, you must at least wonder if there is a trend here. Of course, it could be a flucke of sampling. Always possible, and I don't trust it yet.... But, it's an interesting little pin poke to the "it's just a rightwing outlier poll" theory for Rassmussen.

Again. It's a poll. But really, when a pair of left wing organizations show this big of a drop, you must at least wonder if there is a trend here. Of course, it could be a flucke of sampling. Always possible, and I don't trust it yet.... But, it's an interesting little pin poke to the "it's just a rightwing outlier poll" theory for Rassmussen.

wait. other polls are showing romney with a lead? Forgive me. i haven't read the whole thread.

wait. other polls are showing romney with a lead? Forgive me. i haven't read the whole thread.

Going for a run. bring me up to speed.

Forum List

Back