Shock poll: Trump leads Biden in Arkansas 47-45%

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Five months ago we didn't have coronavirus. 5 months from now, who knows. funny how time is like that.

For context, Trump defeated Hillary by 27% in 2016.
Something's big is happening in Arkansas.
Polls again......Yeah, something big is happening, and you liberals arent going to like it.

Trump is just that horrible. You see, before people didn't really know, but now they do.

November is turning out to be a republican bloodbath in the making. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

Trump is just that horrible. You see, before people didn't really know, but now they do.

November is turning out to be a republican bloodbath in the making. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.
Tell us how precisely how Trump made your life worse.

Polled almost 900 people in West Memphis and Little Rock....funny how that works.

Yep. Human beings are “rubbish”. You’re a 44 year old child.

Polls again......Yeah, something big is happening, and you liberals arent going to like it.

You know I don’t even think those people were particularly sad that Hillary lost. It was simply the terror of knowing Trump won.

You know I don’t even think those people were particularly sad that Hillary lost. It was simply the terror of knowing Trump won.

The notion of a POTUS not willing to govern for America’s twisted filth was some scary shit for you disgusting fucks...huh?

The notion of a POTUS not willing to govern for America’s twisted filth was some scary shit for you disgusting fucks...huh?

Nah it’s that an idiot is in charge of the war button.

The bad rubbish that votes for the trump scum and most of his stinkin senate cowards will still be with us Must always watch out for repub traitors

Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by some weird loony who will beg for free shit in his next post?

Yet you intend to vote for someone almost dead and barely coherent to be in “charge of the war button”.

Forum List

Back