Shocker: Chinese spy Eric Swalwell demands the government confiscate firearms from citizens

Every time a lefty lies and says "we don't want to take your guns", this is what they really want.

Since even a CCP stooge like Swalwell knows we didn't buy our guns from the government (so they can't "buy them back"), we all know he wants them confiscated (at gunpoint, of course).

What useless blow hard. Wonder if the CCP wrote that for him.

Every time a lefty lies and says "we don't want to take your guns", this is what they really want.

Since even a CCP stooge like Swalwell knows we didn't buy our guns from the government (so they can't "buy them back"), we all know he wants them confiscated (at gunpoint, of course).

That tweet is the funniest thing I've seen in weeks.

I know the commies think they own everything, the fact is, the feds never owned any of my firearms, so it's physically impossible to "buy them back".

Forum List

Back