SHOCKING: Did Anyone see Joy Reid defend an LGBTQ book about rape and incest against Mom's For Liberty?

I dont know who lawn boy is
I believe you, as Reid's defense of Lawn Boy is the jumping off point of the thread.

But ignorance serves the conservative pedophiles raping their way through our children's lives.

How do we stop this?
but the Bible is filled with examples of why sin is bad and should be avoided
Sadly, the Bible promotes and glorifies child rape.

Do you think it should be banned outright?

Your fallacious bigotry doesn't stop any conservative children from being raped by their parents/elders.

In fact, it serves the pedophiles.

Why serve/promote pedophiles, Mac?

Christianity-based pedophilia is a huge problem, yes.

How can it be solved?
sexual abuse of children by anyone in or out of the church should be condemned and punished

I dont believe your numbers of sexual abuse by Christians are accurate

But whatever the truth is secular, aka godless lib sexual abuse will be higher

I believe you, as Reid's defense of Lawn Boy is the jumping off point of the thread.

But ignorance serves the conservative pedophiles raping their way through our children's lives.

How do we stop this?

Sadly, the Bible promotes and glorifies child rape.

Do you think it should be banned outright?

The Catholic Church is made to order for homosexual priests who have no desire for women to begin with

If you are a pervert who seeks a lot of action dont go to the gay bathhouse

Become a priest instead

Addressed.

Lots of information on Google as well.

See above.

The book is autobiographical, and the intention was never to arouse & thus enrage conservatives with their own arousal.
If it was autobiographical, show us where he denounced predatory sexual behavior of a man with a child.

sexual abuse of children by anyone in or out of the church should be condemned and punished
The rape factory of Christian conservatism is the greatest danger children face, I agree.
I dont believe your numbers of sexual abuse by Christians are accurate
The numbers out of Texas alone are sickening:

But whatever the truth is secular, aka godless lib sexual abuse will be higher
Did you have any actual evidence of this?

It appears to me that Rapepublicans are not only projecting their child grooming/sexual abuse behaviors onto others, but concerned about losing potential victims as young people flee their abusers.

The Catholic Church is made to order for homosexual priests who have no desire for women to begin with
Are you a Flat Earther as well?

This lie has long ago been put to rest - you need new homophobic material.

If you are a pervert who seeks a lot of action dont go to the gay bathhouse

Become a priest instead
See above; your ignorance is exceeded only by your homophobia.

If it was autobiographical, show us where he denounced predatory sexual behavior of a man with a child.
:auiqs.jpg:

Show me where you've denounced every evil in the history of humanity that you've ever referenced or you're guilty by association, LOL.

Your argument is too moronic and pathetic to be taken seriously.

WADR OC :)

Show me where you've denounced every evil in the history of humanity that you've ever referenced or you're guilty by association, LOL.

Your argument is too moronic and pathetic to be taken seriously.

So the author justifies adult-child sexual relationships and so do you.

So the author justifies adult-child sexual relationships and so do you.

You're not condemning Hitler in all your posts, so clearly you're a Nazi.

You've also failed to condemn the conservative Christian rape factory, so clearly you support that as well.

But it's not just the bodies of children being raped by their conservative Christian parents, but their minds as well.

The capacity for clear and logical thought has been raped out of them, as the wildly incompetent and delusional opinions of so many conservative Christians reveal.

We can only hope that these survivors of the conservative Christian rape factory don't become rapists themselves, though surely some have and will.

Truly tragic.

:(

The rape factory of Christian conservatism is the greatest danger children face, I agree.

The numbers out of Texas alone are sickening:

Did you have any actual evidence of this?

It appears to me that Rapepublicans are not only projecting their child grooming/sexual abuse behaviors onto others, but concerned about losing potential victims as young people flee their abusers.
Do you how many Christian churches there are in Texas?

I bet you dont

And each with one or more pastors, youth ministers, choir directors and other church officials?

The number is easily 100,000 people or more

You cant pick 100,000 godless public school teachers or politicians at random with only 10 or less sex abuse charges in the group against them

So go peddle your anti Christian hate somewhere else

Are you a Flat Earther as well?

This lie has long ago been put to rest - you need new homophobic material.

See above; your ignorance is exceeded only by your homophobia.

Rich Ferraro, the chief communications officer at GLAAD, wrote in an email to USA TODAY that "LGBTP" is not an acronym used or supported by the community.

“No LGBTQ organization has condoned pedophilia or advocated for a ‘P’ to be added to the acronym in support of pedophiles,” Ferraro wrote. “It pains me to have to clarify that no, the LGBTQ community does not embrace pedophilia, and LGBTP is not an acronym used or supported by the LGBTQ community.”

Oh wow!

I feel better already knowing that pervert organizations officially denounce the idea of practicing their hobby with minors

On a different thread you bash Christians because rogue homosexual pastors have practiced pedophilia even though it was not officially sanctioned by the church either

Thats a great double standard you have going on

Haw many raped children will it take for you to take a stand against the Christian conservative rape factory?

Are dozens of children raped by Christian conservatives no biggie for you, but hundreds enough to make you take a stand?

Thousands of conservative Christian rape victims?

Give me a number.
I bet you dont
I bet you won't take a stand against a million child rapes if Christian conservatives commit them.
And each with one or more pastors, youth ministers, choir directors and other church officials?
Making excuses for child rape is a bad look for you, Mac.
Link?

Evidence?

And speaking of links and evidence, I'm still waiting for you to provide any to support your homophobic claim that LGBTQ folks are any sort of even distant competition for the conservative Christian rape factory.
You cant pick 100,000 godless public school teachers or politicians at random with only 10 or less sex abuse charges in the group against them
Predicated on your unproven claim.

Links/evidence needed.
Go peddle your pro-child rape by conservative Christian sickness somewhere else.

Or be man and take a stand against it.

Your call.

:)

Rich Ferraro, the chief communications officer at GLAAD, wrote in an email to USA TODAY that "LGBTP" is not an acronym used or supported by the community.

“No LGBTQ organization has condoned pedophilia or advocated for a ‘P’ to be added to the acronym in support of pedophiles,” Ferraro wrote. “It pains me to have to clarify that no, the LGBTQ community does not embrace pedophilia, and LGBTP is not an acronym used or supported by the LGBTQ community.”

Oh wow!

I feel better already knowing that pervert organizations officially denounce the idea of practicing their hobby with minors
But enough about the conservative Christian rape factory you so vigorously defend.
On a different thread you bash Christians because rogue homosexual pastors have practiced pedophilia even though it was not officially sanctioned by the church either
I do?

Do you have evidence that these pastors were homosexuals as you claim?

Can you help me understand why you won't condemn the conservative Christian rape factory?
Thats a great double standard you have going on
I'm saddened that you won't take a stand against child rape; I honestly find that sickening, and you to be a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Haw many raped children will it take for you to take a stand against the Christian conservative rape factory?
I have never advocated Christian pedophilia and strongly condemn it

You are clinging to a strawman

You're not condemning Hitler in all your posts, so clearly you're a Nazi.

You've also failed to condemn the conservative Christian rape factory, so clearly you support that as well.

But it's not just the bodies of children being raped by their conservative Christian parents, but their minds as well.

The capacity for clear and logical thought has been raped out of them, as the wildly incompetent and delusional opinions of so many conservative Christians reveal.

We can only hope that these survivors of the conservative Christian rape factory don't become rapists themselves, though surely some have and will.

Truly tragic.

:(

Show me where, when, and how I am defending a book that promotes adult-child sexual relationships and not condemning it as you are doing with Lawn Bow - going so far to say it is good for the minds???

I bet you dont

You can find plenty of parishioners and fellow pastors trying to cover it up though. I haven't seen very many stories of teacher unions shuffling known pedo teachers around schools to avoid accountability and embarrassment.

I have never advocated Christian pedophilia and strongly condemn it
Great - now what are you going to do about it?

Instead of ignorantly condemning LGBTQ folks, what are YOU going to do to clean up the conservative Christian rape factory?
You are clinging to a strawman
You're enabling the rape of children.

While you falsely condemn LGBTQ people as predators, how many children have been raped by the conservative Christians you've protected?

Time to act, or you may be condemned for all time.

Last edited:
Show me where, when, and how I am defending a book that promotes adult-child sexual relationships and not condemning it
I didn't realize that you condemn the Bible's glorification of child rape.

Good for you.
as you are doing with Lawn Bow
If you believe Lawn Boy promotes adult/child sexual relationships, you're either insane or grossly, willfully misinformed.

Which is it?
going so far to say it is good for the minds???
I have no idea what you're saying, but I hope that instead of obsessing about innocent LGBTQ people, you'll work to stop conservative Christians from raping any more children.

I didn't realize that you condemn the Bible's glorification of child rape.

Good for you.

If you believe Lawn Boy promotes adult/child sexual relationships, you're either insane or grossly, willfully misinformed.

Which is it?

I have no idea what you're saying, but I hope that instead of obsessing about innocent LGBTQ people, you'll work to stop conservative Christians from raping any more children.
Your problem is you advocate for adult-child consensual sexual relationships which faces significant hurdles to say the least so you attack conservatives on rape.

Forum List

Back