Shocking: FBI Vewed Trump as an Enemy Day One!

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
DOJ and the FBI Obama Clinton Sycophants at the top of Senior Management viewed President Trump as The Enemy when they gambled on Clinton to win and secure their positions says Dr. Sebastian Gorka.

He was told this by a high level FBI Agent when Gorka worked for 6 months trying to get Thw FBI to investigate leaks, unmasking and question them on why they were using the Fake Dossier as reasonjng to wiretap The Trump Campaign.

DOJ and the FBI Obama Clinton Sycophants at the top of Senior Management viewed President Trump as The Enemy when they gambled on Clinton to win and secure their positions says Dr. Sebastian Gorka.

He was told this by a high level FBI Agent when Gorka worked for 6 months trying to get Thw FBI to investigate leaks, unmasking and question them on why they were using the Fake Dossier as reasonjng to wiretap The Trump Campaign.
That is the swamp, and the swamp needs to be drained.

As all decent Americans did
--------------------
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

--------------------
^ image doesn't even work

FAIL
Hmmm... you must have a shitty computer or ISP, because it works just fine, and it's laughing at you, dumbass.
Nope. My computer is a beast, and my ISP is amazing. Your link is shit and probably gave you a virus. Congrats.

--------------------

FAIL
Hmmm... you must have a shitty computer or ISP, because it works just fine, and it's laughing at you, dumbass.
Nope. My computer is a beast, and my ISP is amazing. Your link is shit and probably gave you a virus. Congrats.
Your computer sucks horse cock, and you must have dial up. You're the only one here that can't see a simple link to the largest emoji site on the internet. You're probably using your 5 year old HTC flip phone.

--------------------

FAIL

Works just fine, OldFool..........and we are indeed laughing at you even more now. The response you gave has the image that you claim you can't see right above your lame response......ain't no fool like on OLD fool.

(snicker)

--------------------

FAIL

Works just fine, OldFool"..........and we are indeed laughing at you even more now. The response you gave has the image that you claim you can't see right above your lame response......ain't no fool like on OLD fool.

(snicker)
I bet. Good luck with all that spyware, Dale.

FBI Vewed Trump as an Enemy Day One!

Of course Mueller, Comey, and the other Obama loyalists hated Trump from day one...

--------------------

FAIL

Works just fine, OldFool"..........and we are indeed laughing at you even more now. The response you gave has the image that you claim you can't see right above your lame response......ain't no fool like on OLD fool.

(snicker)
I bet. Good luck with all that spyware, Dale.

Dumb ass, there was NO link that you had to "click on", ya moron........HOLY shit but are you ever dense.......pitiful, just pitiful......

Forum List

Back