Shocking: FBI Vewed Trump as an Enemy Day One!

DOJ and the FBI Obama Clinton Sycophants at the top of Senior Management viewed President Trump as The Enemy when they gambled on Clinton to win and secure their positions says Dr. Sebastian Gorka.

He was told this by a high level FBI Agent when Gorka worked for 6 months trying to get Thw FBI to investigate leaks, unmasking and question them on why they were using the Fake Dossier as reasonjng to wiretap The Trump Campaign.

And now we know they were correct the whole time.

As all decent Americans did
--------------------
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
^ image doesn't even work

FAIL

Works just fine, OldFool"..........and we are indeed laughing at you even more now. The response you gave has the image that you claim you can't see right above your lame response......ain't no fool like on OLD fool.

(snicker)
I bet. Good luck with all that spyware, Dale.

Dumb ass, there was NO link that you had to "click on", ya moron........HOLY shit but are you ever dense.......pitiful, just pitiful......
Okay Dale :itsok:

--------------------
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
^ image doesn't even work

FAIL

Works just fine, OldFool"..........and we are indeed laughing at you even more now. The response you gave has the image that you claim you can't see right above your lame response......ain't no fool like on OLD fool.

(snicker)
I bet. Good luck with all that spyware, Dale.

Dumb ass, there was NO link that you had to "click on", ya moron........HOLY shit but are you ever dense.......pitiful, just pitiful......
Okay Dale :itsok:

Don't catch a "virus" from this, dumb ass!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Your Dollar Tree PC needs a tuneup.
If something shows up for you, then you need an ad-blocker and an anti-virus.
I have Adblocker Plus, and Bitdefender antivirus, and I see all of them just fine.

Your shit is fucked. You've probably fucked it up yourself.

Get a clue.

Oldfool just doesn't like being mocked and ridiculed. He has nothing to refute with when his lame opinions are challenged. He really has nothing of worth to offer but emotional rants while defending an ideology without knowing exactly why he does.

The leftard clown posse is FULL of idiots like him. They lack any critical thinking skills and they are more to be pitied than scolded.

I have Adblocker Plus, and Bitdefender antivirus, and I see all of them just fine.

Get a clue.

Oldfool just doesn't like being mocked and ridiculed. He has nothing to refute with when his lame opinions are challenged. He really has nothing of worth to offer but emotional rants while defending an ideology without knowing exactly why he does.

The leftard clown posse is FULL of idiots like him. They lack any critical thinking skills and they are more to be pitied than scolded.
Oh ya?

How many of the people in Sutherland Springs do you estimate are crisis actors?

Get a clue.

Oh ya?

How many of the people in Sutherland Springs do you estimate are crisis actors?

Looks to me that the church shooter was an angry leftist....haven't seen anything to make me believe otherwise.

DOJ and the FBI Obama Clinton Sycophants at the top of Senior Management viewed President Trump as The Enemy when they gambled on Clinton to win and secure their positions says Dr. Sebastian Gorka.

He was told this by a high level FBI Agent when Gorka worked for 6 months trying to get Thw FBI to investigate leaks, unmasking and question them on why they were using the Fake Dossier as reasonjng to wiretap The Trump Campaign.
As soon as I saw "Obama Clinton Sycophants" I knew I was reading an idiotic post. Dismissed!

So we are talking about the following people in case people aren't paying attention.

Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, and really Mueller too. This includes Lynch and any of her staff that remains as well.

What was Gorka trying to get The FBI and DOJ to look in to?

The Leaks, and Unmasking.

Comey refused to do it. And to this day, NO ONE is looking in to any of this, and what was done and repeatedly are Felonies.

If Sessions doesn't start doing his job, he needs to step down. Wray apparently has his hands tied by Mueller, McCabe and Rosenstein. So Rosenstein and McCabe need to go.

Forum List

Back