Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Public safety was at risk, ergo the police had to take extreme measures.

One man was on the loose while laughing in the face of the cops because they were so inept. So any time a fugitive is on the loose, the government has the right to bust into my house at 6 AM with a goddamn SWAT team? Or any time the government feels "public safety" is being threatened, my rights disappear?

He's was not just a fugitive, he was a terrorist. He could have initiated another terrorist attack or he could have had information on another imminent attack. Catching him as quickly as possible was of the utmost importance.

I agree with you but I'm not willing to have my rights thrown out the window to apprehend him. That's a very dangerous slope to go down. And I don't care if a nuclear bomb just went off in my city, the government is not coming on my property without my permission.

Sure d-bag, I'll try again.

The cop died from a gunshot. That, in my definition, is a "gun fight", is it not?
The chase came immediately after the cop died, when they stole a car and fled.
The chase unfolded very quickly, like all police chases do.
It was in an urbanized area, and came to a quick end, NOT like the California ones that go for mile and miles on open freeway. That is where your stupidity kicks in.

They got the helicopter there after he was in the boat. Meaning....hours after. When they had time.

They didnt have a copter when the rapidly unfolding chase happened, and when he fled in the night into the dense, urban area.

You have no fucking clue how police work actually works. I know that 100% for sure, so Im kinda wasting my time debating it with you. But....whats the fun in not doing it?

According to the police the cop that died was assassinated. He apparently never knew they were there, never drew his weapon, and never fired it. So, no, I would not call that a gunfight.

They had the FBI HRT in the area, they have their own helicopters. They had the National Guard there before thy identified the suspects, they have helicopters. Boston PD has helicopters.

Give it up dude, you can't argue they did not have a helicopter.

So a sucker punch that results in a KO is not a fight? Sure it is. BUT, you just hurt your own argument about the helicopter. If the cop was shot and killed, without knowing he was about to be shot, he couldnt have used his radio. So....the chase happened and they had even LESS time to activate a helo pilot.

I never said they didnt have helicopters. I said they werent already in the air. It was night. They had no idea where the suspects were. They could've been in Montana for all they knew. The MIT cop.....by your own admission...was ambushed and didnt have time to call it in. They hijacked a car, then got into the chase. The report of the stolen vehicle, then the cops seeing the vehicle, chasing it, shooting it out, and the guy fleeing.........all happened in about the amount of time it would've taken for the chopper pilots to be notified, dressed, and start pre-flight checks.

You have no clue what you're talking about. You've never worked one single shift of police work. You dont know how it works. You dont know the logistics of it. Keep watching and being Captain Hindsight. Meanwhile.....The real men will keep doing the real work.

A "fight" requires two participants. There was ONE assailant and one unknowing victim who never knew the bad guys were there. No, that doesn't constitute a "fight".

MP5s are submachine guns. And let's see this happen to you and you keep the same attitude. It's odd to me that the usual gang of idiot conservatives are actually pro-government barging into citizens homes on no legal grounds and violating several of the homeowners' rights. Holy fuck, isn't this exactly what you people are constantly screaming about?

At time stamp 2:12 you can clearly see that the weapon is an M16.

I'm not "pro" anything here. I'm simply pointing out the fact that a lawsuit has to have some basis, where someone was harmed.

MP5s are submachine guns. And let's see this happen to you and you keep the same attitude. It's odd to me that the usual gang of idiot conservatives are actually pro-government barging into citizens homes on no legal grounds and violating several of the homeowners' rights. Holy fuck, isn't this exactly what you people are constantly screaming about?

I'm not "pro" anything here. I'm simply pointing out the fact that a lawsuit has to have some basis, where someone was harmed.

I was speaking of the footage I watched live at 6 AM when cops started busting into peoples' homes because they ran out of ideas, those initial teams were carrying MP5s. And the citizens' who had their rights infringed upon were harmed. If a lady can sue for three million and win because she's too stupid to realize coffee is hot, I think there's legal grounds for innocent people having SWAT teams busting into their houses at dawn with no legal justification.

Someone posted yesterday about the police forcing people out of their homes, well here is the proof they were right? BTW as we found out the second bomber was outside the parameter.

» Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I'm not clear if you're being serious or tongue in cheek or what. But police were in hot pursuit of someone who murdered and maimed many people. Even as a libertarian I don't see how this is an issue. If they found drugs or something on a homeowner based on the search and tried to use it against them, then I'd toss the case as a warrantless search. But in actual pursuit of the subject and they were ordered out as part of that pursuit? I'm not sure what the issue is exactly. They should have gotten 5,000 individual warrants for every home in the section of the city? That would just be protecting someone who was murdering people. The Constitution wasn't a death pact.

Last edited:
The governor DID NOT do this: "The "all clear" was a means of flushing the SOB out" .

It obviously was, and it obviously worked. Are you going to go into one of your liberal girl fits now?

So make sure I understand. You are making the claim that the governor was using the people as bait? REALLY? There is absolutely no way he did that. Even if a liberal he can not be that stupid. And how can you say it worked? ?

Kid, you are making STUPID an art form. Why don't you go back to playing with your fellow liberal girls until you've grown up enough to think for more than half a second at a time?

So much for "Serve and Protect". I'm sure one of those officers will show the residents of that house the search warrant that
allows the officers to enter the premises.]

How many times do you need it explained to you that they did not require a search warrant under those circumstances?

I was speaking of the footage I watched live at 6 AM when cops started busting into peoples' homes because they ran out of ideas, those initial teams were carrying MP5s. And the citizens' who had their rights infringed upon were harmed. If a lady can sue for three million and win because she's too stupid to realize coffee is hot, I think there's legal grounds for innocent people having SWAT teams busting into their houses at dawn with no legal justification.

Can you do us a favor, and stop repeating the right-wing bullshit about the old lady and the coffee.

Attachments

• $fri.jpg
    $fri.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 26
Someone posted yesterday about the police forcing people out of their homes, well here is the proof they were right? BTW as we found out the second bomber was outside the parameter.

» Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I'm not clear if you're being serious or tongue in cheek or what. But police were in hot pursuit of someone who murdered and maimed many people. Even as a libertarian I don't see how this is an issue. If they found drugs or something on a homeowner based on the search and tried to use it against them, then I'd toss the case as a warrantless search. But in actual pursuit of the subject and they were ordered out as part of that pursuit? I'm not sure what the issue is exactly. They should have gotten 5,000 individual warrants for every home in the section of the city? That would just be protecting someone who was murdering people. The Constitution wasn't a death pact.

That is all well and good only if they saw the subject run into the house.
There was no 'actual pursuit" of the subject, and the cops had no idea where the subject was.

How many times do you need it explained to you that they did not require a search warrant under those circumstances?

Yes they did need a search warrant. Again the cops were not in hot pursuit and had no idea where the subject was.

Last edited:
Cornered into pedantry so soon?

Are you saying that you didn't try to get snarky about how I would react if Obama called off the search because they didn't have a warrant? Upset because I actually showed how stupid you are?

Snarky?
No.

Matching a stupid statement with another?
Sure.

Here is the comment you were responding to, and your stupid statement.

Exigent circumstances expired within an hour of the kid giving the police the slip when he left the hijacked SUV. Without a blood hound tracking a scent to a particular structure the police would need a warrant to enter an occupied structure and forcibly remove the occupants. I sincerely hope some one does sue and force a court decision on this abuse of power.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if Obama, sitting up in bed watching the whole thing on TV live while eating crisps, had called off the hunt for the suspects because they didn't have a warrant...or a bloodhound?

You might disagree with his premise that exigent circumstances has a very short time limit, but it wasn't stupid because there were no exigent circumstances that gave police any reason to believe that the guy they were looking for was in that house. Since you, obviously, agree with both of us, you had to resort to a stupidity, and then blame me for not letting you get away with it.

Can you do us a favor, and stop repeating the right-wing bullshit about the old lady and the coffee.

The right-wing bullshit coffee being hot? :confused:

There's no analogy there. A woman who got her privates burned by hot coffee is not at all like the folks who got raided. Maybe if they crapped their britches you'd have somewhat of a point.

There's no analogy there. A woman who got her privates burned by hot coffee is not at all like the folks who got raided. Maybe if they crapped their britches you'd have somewhat of a point.

The analogy is that you can sue for anything. I don't understand what bringing Ted Nugent into this conversation has to do with anything.

And I don't care if a nuclear bomb just went off in my city, the government is not coming on my property without my permission.

Yes, they would.

Then I'm suing the fuck out of them and buying an island to start my own country with the money.

You would be poorer for it because you would have wasted all the money you spent on a lawsuit that you would surely (and quickly) lose. That is, if you could find a lawyer dumb enough to even take on such a foolish case.

Sure d-bag, I'll try again.

The cop died from a gunshot. That, in my definition, is a "gun fight", is it not?
The chase came immediately after the cop died, when they stole a car and fled.
The chase unfolded very quickly, like all police chases do.
It was in an urbanized area, and came to a quick end, NOT like the California ones that go for mile and miles on open freeway. That is where your stupidity kicks in.

They got the helicopter there after he was in the boat. Meaning....hours after. When they had time.

They didnt have a copter when the rapidly unfolding chase happened, and when he fled in the night into the dense, urban area.

You have no fucking clue how police work actually works. I know that 100% for sure, so Im kinda wasting my time debating it with you. But....whats the fun in not doing it?

According to the police the cop that died was assassinated. He apparently never knew they were there, never drew his weapon, and never fired it. So, no, I would not call that a gunfight.

They had the FBI HRT in the area, they have their own helicopters. They had the National Guard there before thy identified the suspects, they have helicopters. Boston PD has helicopters.

Give it up dude, you can't argue they did not have a helicopter.

So a sucker punch that results in a KO is not a fight? Sure it is. BUT, you just hurt your own argument about the helicopter. If the cop was shot and killed, without knowing he was about to be shot, he couldnt have used his radio. So....the chase happened and they had even LESS time to activate a helo pilot.

I never said they didnt have helicopters. I said they werent already in the air. It was night. They had no idea where the suspects were. They could've been in Montana for all they knew. The MIT cop.....by your own admission...was ambushed and didnt have time to call it in. They hijacked a car, then got into the chase. The report of the stolen vehicle, then the cops seeing the vehicle, chasing it, shooting it out, and the guy fleeing.........all happened in about the amount of time it would've taken for the chopper pilots to be notified, dressed, and start pre-flight checks.

You have no clue what you're talking about. You've never worked one single shift of police work. You dont know how it works. You dont know the logistics of it. Keep watching and being Captain Hindsight. Meanwhile.....The real men will keep doing the real work.

What?

Let me layout the timeline here so that you can no longer claim I am getting the details wrong.

The cop that was ambushed did not use his radio, and no one knew who had shot him until the bombers let a witness go after they carjacked him. When police later found the stolen SUV the first officer on the scene got caught up in a firefight with them even though he was ordered to wait for backup. One of the officers that showed up to back him up was shot during that gunfight.

If you know of a different timeline feel free to post it, with links, and prove me wrong. Until then, you cannot argue they could not have put a helicopter over the area when they spent thousands of dollars flooding the area with helicopters and boots on the ground.

By the way, killing someone who is not even aware you are there is not a fight.

Forum List

Back