Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

It's a new America people. They're ushering in Martial Law incrementally. Did people really think Big Brother would usher it in all at once? He's doing it methodically and in increments. Hopefully, more Americans will wake up and realize what's happening. But i have to admit, i'm not very optimistic right now.

there asre those on here who seek to shove a chisel in every instance of the American people coming together.

I have to wonder who these people REALLY are.

Alex Jones is a fucking nut and so are his fans. Fans like this "freewill". You are a dumb ass.

If freewill is such a dumb ass, why does freewill have twice the rep than you do with a fraction of the amount of posts you do? It seems other posters view you as the dumb ass.

Some of us don't play the rep game. There are plenty of dumbasses here with lots of rep. Why? Because they keep repping each other in a CON circle jerk. When someone has few posts with lots of rep in a short time, it's obvious what's going on.

awwwww....the fact is you're a dumbass, well because you are a dumb ass....

how do these fools get past the fact taht the Citizens stood in the streets and appluaded the very men these idiots are trying to cast as evil?

there is film of it you fools

Truth have you ever disagreed with one thing that Obama has done? My god you have your head so far up his ass you can see Lakhota.

how can any American claim that when a city was thrown into terror that the VERY people onm the front line of returning safety to a people were the enemy?

that the people who applauded their good work are stupid.

how does that bring us together?

I'm not sure why there's a fourth amendment issue here. The cops did not conduct searches to find evidence to ARREST THE HOMEOWNERS. There's never been a question the cops cannot order us from our homes if there's a dangerous situation, like a gas leak or impending flood, that requires them to act to protect the general public.

There just was not any seach and seizure.

It is a 4th Amendment issue because the 4th Amendment applies to all searches, not just criminal cases. Or do you think the government should be able to search your house at will?

Yes, the citizens of the community were loving this raw show of authoritarianism. After all, this is MA.

I will not hope that your community has the same kind of terrorist tragedy in the future and the cops decide to NOT show "this raw show of authoritarianism" in tracking the terrorists.

Nope. I will not.

If freewill is such a dumb ass, why does freewill have twice the rep than you do with a fraction of the amount of posts you do? It seems other posters view you as the dumb ass.

Some of us don't play the rep game. There are plenty of dumbasses here with lots of rep. Why? Because they keep repping each other in a CON circle jerk. When someone has few posts with lots of rep in a short time, it's obvious what's going on.

awwwww....the fact is you're a dumbass, well because you are a dumb ass....

I'd put my posting record up against yours any day. What's below 'dumbass"? :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes, the citizens of the community were loving this raw show of authoritarianism. After all, this is MA.

I will not hope that your community has the same kind of terrorist tragedy in the future and the cops decide to NOT show "this raw show of authoritarianism" in tracking the terrorists.

Nope. I will not.

Good. Neither will I. I will not hope that your community has such transgressions either. But, just to clarify, you do know that I have no problem with law enforcement asking to enter a home.

Last edited:
Someone posted yesterday about the police forcing people out of their homes, well here is the proof they were right? BTW as we found out the second bomber was outside the parameter.

» Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Yeah how dare they? they should have just let the bomber roam free.:cuckoo:

By roam free do you mean allow him to escape the perimeter and be caught by an average citizen going outside for a cigarette while they were busy kicking doors in and terrorizing citizens in a completely different area? ...Because that's exactly what happened.

I'm not sure why there's a fourth amendment issue here. The cops did not conduct searches to find evidence to ARREST THE HOMEOWNERS. There's never been a question the cops cannot order us from our homes if there's a dangerous situation, like a gas leak or impending flood, that requires them to act to protect the general public.

There just was not any seach and seizure.

It is a 4th Amendment issue because the 4th Amendment applies to all searches, not just criminal cases. Or do you think the government should be able to search your house at will?

So if government can search in hot pursuit of a a terrorist who's blowing up bombs in crowds and murdering people then they can search your house "at will." Got it... :cuckoo:

Thomas Jefferson: "strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

how do these fools get past the fact taht the Citizens stood in the streets and appluaded the very men these idiots are trying to cast as evil?

Easy - Stockholm syndrome
"Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them." :cool:

Martial Law implemented incrementally. It is happening. Big Brother's getting it done slowly and methodically. The Police State is here.

No, the alternative was to ask everyone nicely if they could look through their house, explaining that they had the people could say no, and attempt to attain a warrant for any house that refused to let them in. It isn't like the police don't have the ability to wake a judge up and get a telephone warrant.

Are you fucking high? You clearly don't understand the area or the situation at the time.

Martial Law implemented incrementally. It is happening. Big Brother's getting it done slowly and methodically. The Police State is here.

So give me the next step. The cops pursue people who blew up bombs in crowds, caught them. Stopped doing it. Wow, we're screwed because...

is there any part of this country you people like anymore?

If you fear our police and military and want to defund the entire country why not jsut find another country you feel safe in?

Forum List

Back