Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

How many times do you need to repeat that before you feel important enough to shut the fuck up for a while? Maybe you should take your Spam over to the Conspiracy Forum.

Piss off Nazi douche. :)

Is that what the homemade tattoo across your forehead says, Spammy Davis Jr.?

Oh STFU and go polish your Jackboots, ya dimwitted Hitler wannabe. I swear you have to be the biggest Nazi fuckup on this site. We get it already, you love Big Brother and lick his boots daily. SHEESH!

Piss off Nazi douche. :)

Oh STFU and go polish your Jackboots, ya dimwitted Hitler wannabe. I swear you have to be the biggest Nazi fuckup on this site. We get it already, you love Big Brother and lick his boots daily. SHEESH!

If you don't calm down you're gonna fill up your chinstrap drool bucket too quickly, Spammy.

Don't worry, despite your BS Spam here the police will still come if anything ever happens in your neighborhood and you are left curled up in a ball on the floor crying like a little bitch and begging for help, big mouth.

Has anyone complained that they were FORCED out of their homes? They were glad to cooperate. Only people who don't live there are complaining.

If you don't calm down you're gonna fill up your chinstrap drool bucket too quickly, Spammy.

Don't worry, despite your BS Spam here the police will still come if anything ever happens in your neighborhood and you are left curled up in a ball on the floor crying like a little bitch and begging for help, big mouth.

Stupid Nazi wannabe. I bet you'd jump off a bridge if some asshole in a police uniform told you to. Stop being an Authority-Worshipping little pissant. You can change. It's not too late.

I'm not sure why there's a fourth amendment issue here. The cops did not conduct searches to find evidence to ARREST THE HOMEOWNERS. There's never been a question the cops cannot order us from our homes if there's a dangerous situation, like a gas leak or impending flood, that requires them to act to protect the general public.

There just was not any seach and seizure.

It is a 4th Amendment issue because the 4th Amendment applies to all searches, not just criminal cases. Or do you think the government should be able to search your house at will?

So if government can search in hot pursuit of a a terrorist who's blowing up bombs in crowds and murdering people then they can search your house "at will." Got it... :cuckoo:

Thomas Jefferson: "strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

A house to house search is not hot pursuit.

Then, than, I gave up trying to learn the difference a long time ago. Guess I will just have to live with being grammatically illiterate.

A picture could be faked easily but a video? Seems unlikely regardless of the source.

In a time of domestic terrorism, when its actually happening, a cop telling you to get the fuck out of the house, we are trying to kill a fucking bomber...well, I have to side with the cops.

OH AND FUCK ALEX JONES. He is sickening.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

They would pull you out thinking he is behind the door really. here is the deal, comply and if you feel wronged, sue. they cant het hundreds of warrants during a time.of crises. All this. If bomber blew up a house or shot someone because some dumb ass home owner is screaming about his rights, there would be NO conversation about this.

Last edited:

Stupid Nazi wannabe. I bet you'd jump off a bridge if some asshole in a police uniform told you to. Stop being an Authority-Worshipping little pissant. You can change. It's not too late.
Speaking of piss ants and internet after the fact tough guys. If those cops, in those uniforms with those weapons came to your door demanding you get the fuck out as thy Are pointing weapons in your face, you would fucking leave.

If a bomb did go off, every one of you prissy punks would have ran to those same cops asking for protection. Stfu.

Someone posted yesterday about the police forcing people out of their homes, well here is the proof they were right? BTW as we found out the second bomber was outside the parameter.

» Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

rhonj-ter-shocking.gif

In a time of domestic terrorism, when its actually happening, a cop telling you to get the fuck out of the house, we are trying to kill a fucking bomber...well, I have to side with the cops.

OH AND FUCK ALEX JONES. He is sickening.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

They would pull you out thinking he is behind the door really. here is the deal, comply and if you feel wronged, sue. they cant het hundreds of warrants during a time.of crises. All this. If bomber blew up a house or shot someone because some dumb ass home owner is screaming about his rights, there would be NO conversation about this.

True.

Until such time as a property owner files a civil rights violations complaint upheld by a court, law enforcement’s actions were perfectly legal and Constitutional.

True.

Until such time as a property owner files a civil rights violations complaint upheld by a court, law enforcement’s actions were perfectly legal and Constitutional.

Bullshit.

That is like saying someone killing another person is perfectly legal until they are convicted.

Forum List

Back