Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

They would pull you out thinking he is behind the door really. here is the deal, comply and if you feel wronged, sue. they cant het hundreds of warrants during a time.of crises. All this. If bomber blew up a house or shot someone because some dumb ass home owner is screaming about his rights, there would be NO conversation about this.

"I was following orders" is not a legal defense.

Why the fuck should anyone comply with an illegal order?

There is a killing terrorist in you area and SWAT comes to you house and tells you to leave because they are trying to find him and you would be that guy who screams about his rights being violated.

Well, fuck you if you live next to me. How dare you put my family in jeopardy with you fucking "where is your warrant" bullshit.

Get the fuck out and sue if you feel violated. I would love to see you tell them nope, I am not leaving. Seriously. I would love to have seen that.

Oh and whats your feelings on Stop and Frisk. You know, where they stop blacks just because. Is that ok with you?

Bullshit.

That is like saying someone killing another person is perfectly legal until they are convicted.

But we've already convicted law enforcement. Hey, here's a bright idea. lets just leave existential threats on the streets, preserve the rights of everyone, and everybody goes home happy!

Oh right, then we would be talking about how the police failed to do their job in apprehending this guy.

I want everyone here to tell me, what should they have done? In precise detail, tell me blow by blow what the police should have done to apprehend this suspect.

In general, I beleive that the police did a very fine and admirable job.

The problem I have is warrantless searching of houses, forcing people from their homes with their hands over their heads.

That violates the 4th Amendment.

As I explained earlier, exigent circumstances allow for the warrantless searching of houses, when (as the First Circuit Court of Appeals put it in U.S. v Rengifo (1988) “ a reasonable officer could believe that to delay acting to obtain a warrant would, in all likelihood, permanently frustrate an important police objective, such as to prevent the destruction of evidence relating to criminal activity or to secure an arrest before a suspect can commit further serious harm.” This therefore would be a judicially recognized exception to the 4th Amendment. What happened in Watertown was a perfect example of this.

They would pull you out thinking he is behind the door really. here is the deal, comply and if you feel wronged, sue. they cant het hundreds of warrants during a time.of crises. All this. If bomber blew up a house or shot someone because some dumb ass home owner is screaming about his rights, there would be NO conversation about this.

There is a killing terrorist in you area and SWAT comes to you house and tells you to leave because they are trying to find him and you would be that guy who screams about his rights being violated.

Well, fuck you if you live next to me. How dare you put my family in jeopardy with you fucking "where is your warrant" bullshit.

Get the fuck out and sue if you feel violated. I would love to see you tell them nope, I am not leaving. Seriously. I would love to have seen that.

Oh and whats your feelings on Stop and Frisk. You know, where they stop blacks just because. Is that ok with you?
The cops come knocking on my door they are going too see me armed with a 45 on my side and a shotgun at the door, and a AR in with an AK IN THE BACK DROP. They will know their is no need to enter my home because I am well protected and no one is in my home that shouldn't be.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

Because no court has ruled it’s an ‘illegal order.’

Courts decide what is legal or Constitutional – or not, based on facts, evidence, testimony, witnessed, and case law; all of which you lack.

One thing is for sure, had cops not been checking houses and another bomb or two went off, the Moonbats would be bitching about that. Already they are saying that the government is responsible for the bombings.Likely the illuminati or free masons, or that crowed from Bohemian grove. All or one, they are waiting on Alex Jones and the Snooron to tell them who.

There was a massive explosion in West, Texas last week, can you point out the post where I bitched about the government not stopping it?

If SWAT came to my hose without a warrant I would tell them to get the fuck off my property, end of discussion.

Feel free to point out all the posts where I supported stop and frisk.

But we've already convicted law enforcement. Hey, here's a bright idea. lets just leave existential threats on the streets, preserve the rights of everyone, and everybody goes home happy!

Oh right, then we would be talking about how the police failed to do their job in apprehending this guy.

I want everyone here to tell me, what should they have done? In precise detail, tell me blow by blow what the police should have done to apprehend this suspect.

In general, I beleive that the police did a very fine and admirable job.

The problem I have is warrantless searching of houses, forcing people from their homes with their hands over their heads.

That violates the 4th Amendment.

As I explained earlier, exigent circumstances allow for the warrantless searching of houses, when (as the First Circuit Court of Appeals put it in U.S. v Rengifo (1988) “ a reasonable officer could believe that to delay acting to obtain a warrant would, in all likelihood, permanently frustrate an important police objective, such as to prevent the destruction of evidence relating to criminal activity or to secure an arrest before a suspect can commit further serious harm.” This therefore would be a judicially recognized exception to the 4th Amendment. What happened in Watertown was a perfect example of this.

As I explained earlier, this is bullshit. No reasonable officer would have any reason to suspect that getting a warrant would result in anything other than a lawsuit when there were 9000 officers in the area searching for one person.

Because no court has ruled it’s an ‘illegal order.’

Courts decide what is legal or Constitutional – or not, based on facts, evidence, testimony, witnessed, and case law; all of which you lack.

Really? No court has ever ruled that it is illegal to force people out of their houses at gunpoint? Is that seriously your position?

The cops come knocking on my door they are going too see me armed with a 45 on my side and a shotgun at the door, and a AR in with an AK IN THE BACK DROP. They will know their is no need to enter my home because I am well protected and no one is in my home that shouldn't be.
I believe they should have a warrant so that the sheeple will respect the law by example, thus we can have one police official with a Judgeship on the team that suits government interests so that we can make things go our way, but the sheeple won't have a Judgeship that gives us a tactical advantage.
Eg. Lets say that our confiscation teams are out there woopin some ass on gun owners, then someone like Big Red rounds up an extremely large posse of gun clinging fags to hunt down the confiscation team in his area, the confiscation team will need a place to hide until reinforcements arrive, thus the gun clinging fag posse legality can't enter the house and exterminate the team before they are reinforced, and if they do they will be prosecuted for entering without a warrant, then the confiscation teams can resume their duties.

Neighbor photographs Boston boming suspects' shootout

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lqkGd70m14A]Neighbor photographs Boston boming suspects' shootout - YouTube[/ame]

It is a 4th Amendment issue because the 4th Amendment applies to all searches, not just criminal cases. Or do you think the government should be able to search your house at will?

So if government can search in hot pursuit of a a terrorist who's blowing up bombs in crowds and murdering people then they can search your house "at will." Got it... :cuckoo:

Thomas Jefferson: "strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

A house to house search is not hot pursuit.

The difference between a true libertarian and an ideologue is that a libertarian is in it for our liberty. True libertarians want to maximize our liberty, which first involves not being dead and it involves maximizing other people's liberty. It's like MLK's principle that no man is free until all men are free. If I can take someone else's liberty, someone else can take mine, so I want a system that prevents both. We want to minimize government to those things, defense, police, that provide us with more liberty than we give up.

I'm a libertarian. We understand the difference between cops accusing us of a crime we may or may not have committed and when a community is under attack from forces trying to massively murder us. We make those actual decisions that most likely lead to the end of liberty, not rigid ideological points.

You're an ideologue. You're at the door demanding a warrant when cops are trying to protect you and the rest of the community from being murdered by people who are just attacking the community. There is no liberty in that, death is just another chance to make a rigid ideological point.

If you don't calm down you're gonna fill up your chinstrap drool bucket too quickly, Spammy.

Don't worry, despite your BS Spam here the police will still come if anything ever happens in your neighborhood and you are left curled up in a ball on the floor crying like a little bitch and begging for help, big mouth.

Stupid Nazi wannabe. I bet you'd jump off a bridge if some asshole in a police uniform told you to. Stop being an Authority-Worshipping little pissant. You can change. It's not too late.

Don't worry, Spammy, you'd get help you don't deserve. In the meantime, do your little emo-bitch performance and imagine anyone buys your nonsense.

Nobody cares about whatever trauma has trapped you in some 13 year-old emotional state, but maybe Robin Williams can help you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw]Good Will Hunting - It's Not Your Fault - YouTube[/ame]

Go Goose Step in traffic, ya Nazi dunce.

So if government can search in hot pursuit of a a terrorist who's blowing up bombs in crowds and murdering people then they can search your house "at will." Got it... :cuckoo:

Thomas Jefferson: "strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

A house to house search is not hot pursuit.

The difference between a true libertarian and an ideologue is that a libertarian is in it for our liberty. True libertarians want to maximize our liberty, which first involves not being dead and it involves maximizing other people's liberty. It's like MLK's principle that no man is free until all men are free. If I can take someone else's liberty, someone else can take mine, so I want a system that prevents both. We want to minimize government to those things, defense, police, that provide us with more liberty than we give up.

I'm a libertarian. We understand the difference between cops accusing us of a crime we may or may not have committed and when a community is under attack from forces trying to massively murder us. We make those actual decisions that most likely lead to the end of liberty, not rigid ideological points.

You're an ideologue. You're at the door demanding a warrant when cops are trying to protect you and the rest of the community from being murdered by people who are just attacking the community. There is no liberty in that, death is just another chance to make a rigid ideological point.

When I can sue the cops if they fail to show up in time to protect me from a crime I will consider allowing them through the door without a warrant. Until that time they have no legitimate argument to get me to allow them to search my house to protect me.

Want to try and reword your argument so it actually makes sense?

Want to try and reword your argument so it actually makes sense?

Sure, I'll chose maximum personal liberty, you can have your ideological purity.

Quick question, how do you have maximum personal liberty if the police have the authority to search your house without your permission?

your maximum personal liberty does not extend for you to possibly allow terrorists known to be hiding in a city to use your property as shelter, and thereby endange your fellow citizens. However, while there may be a search, there cannot be a siezure of your stuff or subject you to a criminal prosecution for .... say a home grow operation.

Sure, I'll chose maximum personal liberty, you can have your ideological purity.

Quick question, how do you have maximum personal liberty if the police have the authority to search your house without your permission?

your maximum personal liberty does not extend for you to possibly allow terrorists known to be hiding in a city to use your property as shelter, and thereby endange your fellow citizens. However, while there may be a search, there cannot be a siezure of your stuff or subject you to a criminal prosecution for .... say a home grow operation.

Actually, it does, that is the fracking point of maximum personal liberty.

That aside, unless the police have my permission to search my residence they need a warrant.

The difference between cops looking for those who attacked our community with the intent to murder as many random people as possible and the cops searching for a guy who knocked over a liquor store and randomly searching for them isn't frankly that hard to grasp, is it bendog?

Forum List

Back