Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Actually, it does, that is the fracking point of maximum personal liberty.

That aside, unless the police have my permission to search my residence they need a warrant.

All you can blow is ideological smoke. If the Chinese invade, you can stand by your door and demand anyone trying to protect you produce a warrant. I'll come piss on your grave and laugh my ass off.

Quick question, how do you have maximum personal liberty if the police have the authority to search your house without your permission?

your maximum personal liberty does not extend for you to possibly allow terrorists known to be hiding in a city to use your property as shelter, and thereby endange your fellow citizens. However, while there may be a search, there cannot be a siezure of your stuff or subject you to a criminal prosecution for .... say a home grow operation.

Actually, it does, that is the fracking point of maximum personal liberty.

That aside, unless the police have my permission to search my residence they need a warrant.

No, actually they don't. Again any analysis of the 4th requires a SEARCH AND SIEZURE. If you disagree, find legal case that doesn't. The actual constituional provision at issue is the 3rd Amend. The govt has the power to do mandatory evacuations to protect the public at large. They just can't take your stuff without paying for it, or subject you to criminal or civil prosecution w/o a warrant.

your liberty does not extend to impact my security. Where the line between your rights and my rights is divided, is always subject to controversey. But here, it ain't subject to debate. It's done settled.

Want to try and reword your argument so it actually makes sense?

Sure, I'll chose maximum personal liberty, you can have your ideological purity.

Quick question, how do you have maximum personal liberty if the police have the authority to search your house without your permission?

BTW, you are talking to someone who thinks the government were criminals in Waco and Ruby Ridge. You may want to think for a second that you just hit full throttle on lunatic fringe. None of those cases were our nation and community being directly, militarily attacked. You're being completely ridiculous by saying that the cops need warrants to protect the population from an actual assault. The Branch Dividians and the Weavers did not do that. The government murdered a lot of people. But in this case, it was righteous.

Sure, I'll chose maximum personal liberty, you can have your ideological purity.

What about starting by addressing the points I already made?

Right after you explain how 9000 armed men looking for two people makes sense. This was not a massive attack by an enemy force, so your argument that we should recognize that the government needs to protect us from invasion does not apply.

Right after you explain how 9000 armed men looking for two people makes sense. This was not a massive attack by an enemy force, so your argument that we should recognize that the government needs to protect us from invasion does not apply.

you're insane if you think the manhunt was excessive after the damage caused and the threat of further attacks.

but, here's a cyberclue of your rights.

Fight or Flight: On Enforcing Mandatory Evacuations

Stupid Nazi wannabe. I bet you'd jump off a bridge if some asshole in a police uniform told you to. Stop being an Authority-Worshipping little pissant. You can change. It's not too late.

Don't worry, Spammy, you'd get help you don't deserve. In the meantime, do your little emo-bitch performance and imagine anyone buys your nonsense.

Nobody cares about whatever trauma has trapped you in some 13 year-old emotional state, but maybe Robin Williams can help you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw]Good Will Hunting - It's Not Your Fault - YouTube[/ame]

Go Goose Step in traffic, ya Nazi dunce.

It's not your fault.

When I can sue the cops if they fail to show up in time to protect me from a crime I will consider allowing them through the door without a warrant. Until that time they have no legitimate argument to get me to allow them to search my house to protect me.

Depending upon the circumstances they do. The law is not merely a reflection of YOUR tender little emotions.

I want to maximize liberty. In the real world. In my actual life. You want intellectual masturbation in your fantasy world and you want to argue as if it made sense in dealing with actual people. The basic trait of ideologues.

you're insane if you think the manhunt was excessive after the damage caused and the threat of further attacks.

You're insane if you think it wasn't excessive. It is what it is, let them try that shit down here in the south. They'll get more than they bargained for.

You're insane if you think it wasn't excessive. It is what it is, let them try that shit down here in the south. They'll get more than they bargained for.

Be careful. The last time "the South" spouted off like that...well...you know...

If a murderous terrorist were at large in your town you'd want the police to track his ass down and kill or arrest him. Stop trying to puff out your chest for no reason.

Be careful. The last time "the South" spouted off like that...well...you know...

If a murderous terrorist were at large in your town you'd want the police to track his ass down and kill or arrest him. Stop trying to puff out your chest for no reason.

All I will say is come in my home uninvited and see what it get's you. I don't give a shit who you are.

4500 people per terrorist is reasonable?

Have you ever heard the motto of the Texas Rangers? If that bunch of authoritarian jackboots could handle a riot without backup modern cops should be able to handle a terrorist without outnumbering them 4500 to 1.

When I can sue the cops if they fail to show up in time to protect me from a crime I will consider allowing them through the door without a warrant. Until that time they have no legitimate argument to get me to allow them to search my house to protect me.

Depending upon the circumstances they do. The law is not merely a reflection of YOUR tender little emotions.

There is a difference between a legal justification, which is all the government needs, and a legitimate argument.

For example, the legal justification for allowing a public safety exemption to Miranda involved 4 police officers who felt safe enough to holster their weapons asking one guy in handcuffs where the gun was.

I want to maximize liberty. In the real world. In my actual life. You want intellectual masturbation in your fantasy world and you want to argue as if it made sense in dealing with actual people. The basic trait of ideologues.

In other words, you want the government to hold your hand when you are scared, but pretend you are an adult when you are not. And, somehow, that makes me the crazy ideologue because I want the government to treat me like an adult even when I am scared.

All I will say is come in my home uninvited and see what it get's you. I don't give a shit who you are.

Yeah, yeah, talk is cheap and all too easy on the fucking internet, hero. You and I both know you are full of it.

Forum List

Back