Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Remember when there were those on left who claimed that even the AQ caught on the battle field were to be afforded all the Constitutional Protections?

But now, many of those same people are arguing that U.S. Citizens in the U.S. don't have those protections.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

We actually have a shitload of people on this forum who embrace living life with full blinders on.

The same meatheads who can look at this link and say, "meh".......

Actors, Directors and Bloody Squibs: Was the Boston Bombing Pure Hollywood?

The whole entire week last week was nothing more than a test run/display following a total charade!!!! I still hear radio dickheads like Hannity and Lawrence O'Donnell talking about "people had their legs blown off......."

Oh STFU and go polish your Jackboots, ya dimwitted Hitler wannabe. I swear you have to be the biggest Nazi fuckup on this site. We get it already, you love Big Brother and lick his boots daily. SHEESH!

If you don't calm down you're gonna fill up your chinstrap drool bucket too quickly, Spammy.

Don't worry, despite your BS Spam here the police will still come if anything ever happens in your neighborhood and you are left curled up in a ball on the floor crying like a little bitch and begging for help, big mouth.

Stupid Nazi wannabe. I bet you'd jump off a bridge if some asshole in a police uniform told you to. Stop being an Authority-Worshipping little pissant. You can change. It's not too late.

Don't worry, Spammy, you'd get help you don't deserve. In the meantime, do your little emo-bitch performance and imagine anyone buys your nonsense.

Nobody cares about whatever trauma has trapped you in some 13 year-old emotional state, but maybe Robin Williams can help you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw]Good Will Hunting - It's Not Your Fault - YouTube[/ame]

It might apply, if the judges ignore all the facts on the ground, especially the fact that the police had a perimeter set up to prevent the suspect from escaping, had illegally ordered everyone in the area to shelter in place, thus putting every single one of them into police custody, and had multiple judges on call to get a warrant from in a very short period of time.

You are obviously excited about whatever agenda you are so worked up over, but you are wrong on the facts. Plus, you seem pretty stupid in general.

Perimeters don't apply when the suspect is consistently on the move, people. Did anyone want us to catch him or not? According to some people on these boards, these police officers did a tremendous disservice to the Bostonians who were injured or killed by this guy by even trying to catch him. Do you realize what kind of positions that puts these people in? They can't win for losing, they remove a threat and are themselves seen as a threat. Tell that to those who were forever scarred by this event.

I just don't understand the mentality here.

They would pull you out thinking he is behind the door really. here is the deal, comply and if you feel wronged, sue. they cant het hundreds of warrants during a time.of crises. All this. If bomber blew up a house or shot someone because some dumb ass home owner is screaming about his rights, there would be NO conversation about this.

True.

Until such time as a property owner files a civil rights violations complaint upheld by a court, law enforcement’s actions were perfectly legal and Constitutional.

Bullshit.

That is like saying someone killing another person is perfectly legal until they are convicted.

But we've already convicted law enforcement. Hey, here's a bright idea. lets just leave existential threats on the streets, preserve the rights of everyone, and everybody goes home happy!

Oh right, then we would be talking about how the police failed to do their job in apprehending this guy.

I want everyone here to tell me, what should they have done? In precise detail, tell me blow by blow what the police should have done to apprehend this suspect.

Has anyone complained that they were FORCED out of their homes?

Nope. Not even the guy whoi filmed that who was sitting in his home at the time. But has no footage of anyone as much as knocking on his door. I waited 20 pages to see if anyone would notice that.

Under Bush, the rabid dogs infecting the Right tolerated the Constitutional rights of others being violated as long as it did not affect them. Hell, they had their phone records searched without their knowledge or a warrant, but they are blissfully ignorant. "Ignorance is strength."

Even now, the rabid dogs are demanding the torture of the Marathon bomber, even at this late date denying waterboarding is torture.

Now that things are cutting a little close to home with this manhunt in Watertown, they are scrambling to find a way to blame the Left for arriving at this juncture. :lol:

Last edited:
It is possible to be congratualting the Police in general for the work they did over that week while pointing out that at one they violated U.S. Law and the Constitution.

Of course for some people, it's an all or nothing world.

In a time of domestic terrorism, when its actually happening, a cop telling you to get the fuck out of the house, we are trying to kill a fucking bomber...well, I have to side with the cops.

OH AND FUCK ALEX JONES. He is sickening.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

They would pull you out thinking he is behind the door really. here is the deal, comply and if you feel wronged, sue. they cant het hundreds of warrants during a time.of crises. All this. If bomber blew up a house or shot someone because some dumb ass home owner is screaming about his rights, there would be NO conversation about this.

"I was following orders" is not a legal defense.

Why the fuck should anyone comply with an illegal order?

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

True.

Until such time as a property owner files a civil rights violations complaint upheld by a court, law enforcement’s actions were perfectly legal and Constitutional.

What the fuck?

Newsflash, idiot, if a court finds that the cops acted illegally it is because what they did was illegal before they did it.

Are you honestly this impaired? This limited? This absolutely devoid of any sense of logic? Do you fucking sniff glue 24 hours a day?

:cuckoo:

Translation, "I can't explain it so I am going to pretend you are really stupid for asking."

Unbelievable. I hope you are not allowed to drive or work with sharp objects. You are truly, remarkably stupid. Here's a fun game for you: find three people who regularly post here who don't understand why that was an illogical conclusion. Go ahead, have fun.

One thing is for sure, had cops not been checking houses and another bomb or two went off, the Moonbats would be bitching about that. Already they are saying that the government is responsible for the bombings.Likely the illuminati or free masons, or that crowed from Bohemian grove. All or one, they are waiting on Alex Jones and the Snooron to tell them who.

One thing is for sure, had cops not been checking houses and another bomb or two went off, the Moonbats would be bitching about that. Already they are saying that the government is responsible for the bombings.Likely the illuminati or free masons, or that crowed from Bohemian grove. All or one, they are waiting on Alex Jones and the Snooron to tell them who.

clearly that is the case

in addition they would say that was because of the sequester caused by republicans

and supported by the NRA

True.

Bullshit.

That is like saying someone killing another person is perfectly legal until they are convicted.

But we've already convicted law enforcement. Hey, here's a bright idea. lets just leave existential threats on the streets, preserve the rights of everyone, and everybody goes home happy!

Oh right, then we would be talking about how the police failed to do their job in apprehending this guy.

I want everyone here to tell me, what should they have done? In precise detail, tell me blow by blow what the police should have done to apprehend this suspect.

In general, I beleive that the police did a very fine and admirable job.

The problem I have is warrantless searching of houses, forcing people from their homes with their hands over their heads.

That violates the 4th Amendment.

I actually held my nose and opened the link. (I am surprised it opened since I have a no bullshit Alex jones filer, but I turned it off for a second).

I see nothing wrong with what the cops did and in reality, the neighbors are probably happy they did it since we are fucking talking about a BOMBER.

Jesus Chris. Shut the fuck up Alex Jones dumb ass fans.

I just think it's funny because it happend in Boston.....govt needs more power eh Southies?

Exactly.

How many of their uncles and counsins were roughed up by Brit soldats going house to house in the 1950s and 1960s after IRA breaches of the peace?

The speed with which anti-American scum throw away their rights doesn't influence any real American. Inside the US potgutted flatfeet playing war need probable cause or a warrant absent a declaration of martial law.

That is that.

Forum List

Back