Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

why do you have to work to distroy this country ?

Just go to a different country that is not a democracy you hate

I'm not sure why there's a fourth amendment issue here. The cops did not conduct searches to find evidence to ARREST THE HOMEOWNERS. There's never been a question the cops cannot order us from our homes if there's a dangerous situation, like a gas leak or impending flood, that requires them to act to protect the general public.

There just was not any seach and seizure.

It is a 4th Amendment issue because the 4th Amendment applies to all searches, not just criminal cases. Or do you think the government should be able to search your house at will?

Please name one case involving the 4th that did not involve SEARCH AND SEIZURE. You cannot.

It might apply, if the judges ignore all the facts on the ground, especially the fact that the police had a perimeter set up to prevent the suspect from escaping, had illegally ordered everyone in the area to shelter in place, thus putting every single one of them into police custody, and had multiple judges on call to get a warrant from in a very short period of time.

You are obviously excited about whatever agenda you are so worked up over, but you are wrong on the facts. Plus, you seem pretty stupid in general.

There is no there here folks.

The people who were contactd by the police that night came out in the cold to stand in the streets and CHEER these protectors of freedom.

who is it that would seek to paint them as jackbooted thugs?

Oh wait maybe we are figuring out exactly who you people are.

the bomb brothers thank you for aidingtheir cause

You realize we're arguing over the government encroaching my property with no legal authority after a nuclear bomb went off on my city? Clearly in this scenario anything is possible. And I assure you, I have the time, money and an awesome attorney to fight something like this... you know assuming all of that isn't vaporized in the initial mushroom cloud.

If the circumstances of searching for a dangerous terrorist in a densely settled area like the Watertown neighborhood in question were similar, the police would - as they did in this case - have "legal authority" to search the area. Waste all the time and money you want, but any judge would throw out a pointless lawsuit like the one you imagine. I'm sure your righteous indignation plays just great with the other residents of your mountain bunker, but it is woefully misapplied here.

the chisels are out today huh.

Prying away at the fisures in our country trying real hard to set Americans on their own

So is there any proof of whether the cops asked homeowners' permission before barging into houses? I've seen both things said on the internet. I'm fully prepared to get enraged about this but I want to have all the information before doing so.

If the police asked for permission, and received it, then no one has a gripe. If they ask, and are told to get a warrant, and search anyway, they are breaking the law, and subject to any legal means to prevent them from entering the house, including armed resistance.

Go ask your "awesome lawyer" about that in regards to this situation. If he really is "awesome" he'll find some nice, indirect way of letting you know you're a fucking moron and should worry about something else for a while.

Last edited:
Someone posted yesterday about the police forcing people out of their homes, well here is the proof they were right? BTW as we found out the second bomber was outside the parameter.

» Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Yeah how dare they? they should have just let the bomber roam free.:cuckoo:

Did that stop him from roaming free??? Really?

If the circumstances of searching for a dangerous terrorist in a densely settled area like the Watertown neighborhood in question were similar, the police would - as they did in this case - have "legal authority" to search the area. Waste all the time and money you want, but any judge would throw out a pointless lawsuit like the one you imagine. I'm sure your righteous indignation plays just great with the other residents of your mountain bunker, but it is woefully misapplied here.

Funny how the third amendment doesn't mention the warrant soldiers need to enter the houses first. Maybe the founding fathers didn't forget to include such an idiotic idea but recognized the situation that called for the amendment. Of course we we should have gotten a warrant for every home and property we entered in the South in the Civil War. OK, let's top here and wait for the warrant from a court in DC... The south should have sued to have the invasion overturned on appeal based on warrantless searches and the resulting fruit from the poisoned tree...

I would think the huge crowds of the citizens who had just lived through this horror stepping out into the cold of night to stand for hours and cheer their protectors would have told you people the real story.

You know the ones you claimed they tore the doors off their houses to gain access?

what do you do?

call those very people idiots

Fine, explain how that applies given the fact they they had no information that the suspect was hiding in any particular house in the area...

They were searching the houses because he was believed to be in the area and they didn't know which house - if any - he might be hiding in. That's why you 'search' you fucking moron.

why do you have to work to distroy this country ?

Just go to a different country that is not a democracy you hate

We were hoping you would leave. That way this country could be saved. You've pretty much screwed Europe up...I suggest you move there.

None of these people had their doors kicked in at 6 AM by a SWAT team. You're not addressing the issue and you're trying to create emotional sensationalism to deflect off the point.

The people of Watertown, like almost all of the people in the rest of Greater Boston were very supportive of the tireless efforts of law enforcement to catch this piece of shit and protect their community. You're talking shit from wherever the fuck you are, with no clue about the people and the place (or, apparently, the situation).

There is no there here folks.

The people who were contactd by the police that night came out in the cold to stand in the streets and CHEER these protectors of freedom.

who is it that would seek to paint them as jackbooted thugs?

Oh wait maybe we are figuring out exactly who you people are.

the bomb brothers thank you for aidingtheir cause

Well, sure, people forced of of their homes at gunpoint to have their homes illegally searched were grateful to their masters and even cheered them on.

How could it be otherwise?

I am truly amazed at the liberal mind.

The Police State isn't 'coming.' It's already here people...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkFoSt6aKQ]Police State 2012: No Need to Wait, It's Already Here - YouTube[/ame]

The Police State isn't 'coming.' It's already here people...

How many times do you need to repeat that before you feel important enough to shut the fuck up for a while? Maybe you should take your Spam over to the Conspiracy Forum.

Forum List

Back