Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

I would shoot the terrorist, then have the cops come pick up the body...

Yeah, sure you would, poseur. :rolleyes:

You would piss yourself, then go hide in a corner hugging your knees to your chest, rocking back and forth as you prayed for the 'big bad cops' to come rescue your pussy ass. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

Considering that the all clear was given yet the 19 year old was still at large is interesting considering the reaction we are seeing in the video. Giving the all clear seems to me to indicate they didn't really think he was a threat. Not sure what they were thinking.

Really? Come on, it doesn't take fucking Matlock to figure it out. The "all clear" was a means of flushing the SOB out - and it worked. Get off the pot and clear your head.

Whow, are you trying to convince us that the Governor put his citizens at known risk to flush out a 19 year old who apparently had no where to go? Is that what you really would have us believe? Now if what you are trying to convince us of is true that would be criminal.

What I think is that the governor was right, the area within the parameter was searched and he was not found, thus the all clear. It had nothing to do with using the public as bait.

Thanks for the laugh. BTW stop refering to the terrorist as the 19 year old. He's a terrorist, not only is he a major threat, but he may have knowledge of a major threat imminent.

I see, and where did YOU go that you understand the laws of our country better than those who have studied the laws of our country? An internet chat room? Uncle/Brother Billy-Bob Joe Jack's still out behind the woodshed? The intellectual 'salon' of crack heads that meet for a weekly symposium in the boarded-up row house on Elm Street?

You don't need a law degree to understand the constitution.

You didn't answer my question. Where did YOU go that you understand the laws of our country better than those who have studied the laws of our country?

Go back to your orginal thread. You implied that in order to understand the constitution one must obtain a law degree. You were wrong. You are still wrong.

You are also wrong to imply there are "degrees" of understanding and that one must reach a certain "degree" of understanding their constitutional rights it in order to know what their constitutional rights are. The very suggestion of such an idea is rather absurd if you'll be honest with yourself for a moment here. Being a liberal, I understand that might be quite the challenge but do give it a try. - Jeremiah

None of that happened though. The home owner was not thrown on the ground, he was not cuffed, not tazed, or maced. There was no audio from the video, and the residents have not come forward. Yes, yes, I know, the MSM works for the military industrial complex, but still, the home owner can blog or use youtube like the fat man. Until I hear the home owners side of the story, its just another video on infowars.

Turn up your speakers. There is audio. The SWAT guy is screaming at the kid as if he isn't already a nervous wreck. If you're alright with that scene? Theres something wrong with you!

I dont have all the details, but I do know that hundreds of cops have died over the years for being polite. considering what had just happened, how should they have done this ? See, you sheep scream this "jack booted thug" crap, but you or your guy never say how it should be done. Only whine about cops. Until you need one that is.

How should this be done?

Abide by the Constitution and respect the constitutional rights of the American people. Very simple. Thanks for asking! What a champ! :clap2:

I would refuse to move, I will not be terrorized by anyone.

Fuck off pig, close door.

Yeah, no one is buying that, tough guy. Nice try though. Did you rip off your Hulk Hogan tear-away tank top while typing it? Did that help you feel less 'tiny'? :eusa_whistle:

Really? Come on, it doesn't take fucking Matlock to figure it out. The "all clear" was a means of flushing the SOB out - and it worked. Get off the pot and clear your head.

Whow, are you trying to convince us that the Governor put his citizens at known risk to flush out a 19 year old who apparently had no where to go? .

I believe that you are too fucking stupid to understand what I just said to you. Thanks for confirming my belief.

You said what you said and just like all liberal girls you throw a hissy fit when called on your utter stupidity. The governor DID NOT do this: "The "all clear" was a means of flushing the SOB out" Your words which are pretty damn clear. If you meant something other then what you posted how in the hell do you expect people to know that?

Oh wait, did you mean that you think that the governor thought that the bomber was listening and if he just said the all clear then he would come out of hiding. Even more idiotic. Hard to figure out what the deranged mind really means.

Last edited:
Someone posted yesterday about the police forcing people out of their homes, well here is the proof they were right? BTW as we found out the second bomber was outside the parameter.

» Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

the video is real

but it certainly was not a door to door search

if so then how come the camera guy did not

shoot footage of his house being raided

--LOL

btw is this the house next door to the boat

possible

Perhaps he was busy answering the door? Did you know that in some cities the police will arrest you for video taping them while they are in line of duty? They claim it is illegal to videotape them.

Perhaps he was busy answering the door? Did you know that in some cities the police will arrest you for video taping them while they are in line of duty? They claim it is illegal to videotape them.

yes but it is not illegal

video tape away

Someone posted yesterday about the police forcing people out of their homes, well here is the proof they were right? BTW as we found out the second bomber was outside the parameter.

» Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

the video is real

--LOL

possible

nope. Not the house next door. The home with boat was in a nicer neighborhood. Nice try though.

the video is real

--LOL

possible

nope. Not the house next door. The home with boat was in a nicer neighborhood. Nice try though.

nice try though really

i was only asking a question

The governor DID NOT do this: "The "all clear" was a means of flushing the SOB out" .

It obviously was, and it obviously worked. Are you going to go into one of your liberal girl fits now?

So make sure I understand. You are making the claim that the governor was using the people as bait? REALLY? There is absolutely no way he did that. Even if a liberal he can not be that stupid. And how can you say it worked? You should cut your losses and quit trying to defend a stupid statement. What if one of those people got klilled, then what would you be saying?

I am just surprised that the bomber wasn't shot & killed by some gun-clinging fag before the cops found him.

Fags for the most part are democrats. And I've never known them to be big on guns.
So more then likely the democrat fag hid in his basement whimpering like the little bitch that he is.

408583_10200197784841267_1675068214_n.jpg

Forum List

Back