Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

The people of Boston deserve better. They should not let this go. It should be addressed head on. Publicly.

So...you don't live in Boston? Or Watertown? Or Cambridge? Anywhere in the Greater Boston area?

:confused:

I've never bought anything from Alex Jones but please explain to me why he put this video out and the story of what happened in these neighborhoods while no other mainstream media did. Perhaps it is the news he is reporting that you dislike and not so much his being nutty? Joe Biden is far nuttier and I've yet to hear you liberals pick up on that one. So stop trying to silence him with your ridicule and respect his freedom of speech for a change. How about that?

He does not present "news" he presents a story as HE see's it, then weak minded rubes spread it all around. I got a question, where are those people now ? What was their commentary on the issue ? Why have they not gone to the fat man and told their story ? And now I am a "liberal" ? Listen here sheep, unlike you, I dont need the fat man (Ruch or Alex) or who ever to tell me what to think. You are doing what they do ( calling me a lib) in an attempt to shut down my free speech, except you are a light weight and to simple minded to pull it off. So you have video he presented, no context other then two bombs were set off. 150 people wounded and a terrorist on the loose. Perhaps the police should have done nothing ? You are incapable of free thought. Sad what this country has come to. As far as silencing the fat man, I have never tried to do such. Matter of fact, I want him to keep talking. Its my right to ridicule the fat man, and YOU liberals will never take away my first amendment rights to do it. Go head and let your self be ruled by fear. I choose not to. Watch out now, chem trails are coming !

Not under those circumstances at that moment they don't.

Care to cite the exception to the 4th Amendment that is in the Constitution?

I said it that day and I will say it again.

If anyone entered a house without a warrant for that house or without the permission of the owner/resident, they broke the law and should be prosecuted.

Shake your fists and stomp your feet all you want, but it there is a legitimate expectation of imminent danger, the officer on scene does NOT have to wait for a search warrant. A judge may later need to rule on it, but any evidence obtained under those circumstances is almost certain to be admitted in court. Emote all you want, but that's reality - and you want it that way.

How very odd we have become. The left rails against any action taken against the trespassers OWS yet do not even raise a voice of concern about how AMERICANS are treated in and outside their own home. I am sure that the liberal left would rail against McArthur riding though the camps of protesting Vets. How typically human for us not to give a damn when it is someone else being pushed around or getting a Hellfire missile up the ass. Question is, were any of those occupants, once outside, a legitimate threat?

I've never bought anything from Alex Jones but please explain to me why he put this video out and the story of what happened in these neighborhoods while no other mainstream media did. Perhaps it is the news he is reporting that you dislike and not so much his being nutty? Joe Biden is far nuttier and I've yet to hear you liberals pick up on that one. So stop trying to silence him with your ridicule and respect his freedom of speech for a change. How about that?

IT is a damn video put out there with little comment. I am not sure what Alex Jones has to do with it other then be the liberal boogy man.[/QUOTE]

Where are the rest of the videos? I mean, was this the only house where they acted with that amount of force and manpower? Could it have been that they thought they were acting on information connected to the terrorist they were looking for? And who were all those young men?

And please, lets thank George Bush and Obama for deciding that if the word "terrorist" was used to describe a crime, that the Patriot Act would then protect us all. Or at least allow the cops to do what the hell they want.

Didn't you right wingers support the Patriot Act when George rolled it out? Sure you did.
You all were seriously scared of being terrorized. Don't you like the outcome now? Why not? LMAO.

I did not and do not. The video is taken out of context. Not much more then fodder for the sheep.

Other then it seemingly impossible to fake you could be right.

Why would it be impossible? I'm not saying it is a fake, but your source is shit. BTW you might find this useful. Than vs. then - Grammarist

What is FAKE is the courage of the average Bostonian.

Fuck you, pussy. Keep flapping your gums from a continent away hiding in your van down by the river with the dogs you abuse. It couldn't be more obvious that you are nothing but a pathetic old poseur, so go grab dinner out of the dumpster behind Denny's and shut the fuck up.

If anyone entered a house without a warrant for that house or without the permission of the owner/resident, they broke the law and should be prosecuted.

Shake your fists and stomp your feet all you want, but it there is a legitimate expectation of imminent danger, the officer on scene does NOT have to wait for a search warrant. A judge may later need to rule on it, but any evidence obtained under those circumstances is almost certain to be admitted in court. Emote all you want, but that's reality - and you want it that way.

How very odd we have become. How typically human for us not to give a damn when it is someone else being pushed around

Who is the "someone else" here?

He does not present "news" he presents a story as HE see's it, then weak minded rubes spread it all around. I got a question, where are those people now ? What was their commentary on the issue ? Why have they not gone to the fat man and told their story ? And now I am a "liberal" ? Listen here sheep, unlike you, I dont need the fat man (Ruch or Alex) or who ever to tell me what to think. You are doing what they do ( calling me a lib) in an attempt to shut down my free speech, except you are a light weight and to simple minded to pull it off. So you have video he presented, no context other then two bombs were set off. 150 people wounded and a terrorist on the loose. Perhaps the police should have done nothing ? You are incapable of free thought. Sad what this country has come to. As far as silencing the fat man, I have never tried to do such. Matter of fact, I want him to keep talking. Its my right to ridicule the fat man, and YOU liberals will never take away my first amendment rights to do it. Go head and let your self be ruled by fear. I choose not to. Watch out now, chem trails are coming !

He wasn't on the video. I have no idea what you are speaking about because it was a news report. There was no Alex Jones to it. Just a video. You've left something out of the equation here at any rate. The American people are quite able to discern between hype and truth. I doubt anyone believes 9/11 was an inside job. I doubt anyone believes in the chemtrails stories and the other conspiracy stuff he has on there. Still the question remains why is this guy - as nutty as he is - able to get his hands on videos' news stories that the mainstream media never reports? What is going on with the mainstream media?

Considering that the all clear was given yet the 19 year old was still at large is interesting considering the reaction we are seeing in the video. Giving the all clear seems to me to indicate they didn't really think he was a threat. Not sure what they were thinking.

Really? Come on, it doesn't take fucking Matlock to figure it out. The "all clear" was a means of flushing the SOB out - and it worked. Get off the pot and clear your head.

Whow, are you trying to convince us that the Governor put his citizens at known risk to flush out a 19 year old who apparently had no where to go? Is that what you really would have us believe? Now if what you are trying to convince us of is true that would be criminal.

What I think is that the governor was right, the area within the parameter was searched and he was not found, thus the all clear. It had nothing to do with using the public as bait.

How very odd we have become. The left rails against any action taken against the trespassers OWS yet do not even raise a voice of concern about how AMERICANS are treated in and outside their own home. I am sure that the liberal left would rail against McArthur riding though the camps of protesting Vets. How typically human for us not to give a damn when it is someone else being pushed around or getting a Hellfire missile up the ass. Question is, were any of those occupants, once outside, a legitimate threat?

None of that happened though. The home owner was not thrown on the ground, he was not cuffed, not tazed, or maced. There was no audio from the video, and the residents have not come forward. Yes, yes, I know, the MSM works for the military industrial complex, but still, the home owner can blog or use youtube like the fat man. Until I hear the home owners side of the story, its just another video on infowars.

How very odd we have become. How typically human for us not to give a damn when it is someone else being pushed around

Unbelievable! The someone else - are the people of Boston such as the family in the video. I don't have to live in Boston to feel compassion for them. We are all americans and that is how we should see each other. Boston today, New York tomorrow. We are all in this together. Standing up for their constitutional rights is standing up for your own.

I feel I should let you know you don't attend Law School to understand the Constitution. ......

I see, and where did YOU go that you understand the laws of our country better than those who have studied the laws of our country? An internet chat room? Uncle/Brother Billy-Bob Joe Jack's still out behind the woodshed? The intellectual 'salon' of crack heads that meet for a weekly symposium in the boarded-up row house on Elm Street?

None of that happened though. The home owner was not thrown on the ground, he was not cuffed, not tazed, or maced. There was no audio from the video, and the residents have not come forward. Yes, yes, I know, the MSM works for the military industrial complex, but still, the home owner can blog or use youtube like the fat man. Until I hear the home owners side of the story, its just another video on infowars.

Turn up your speakers. There is audio. The SWAT guy is screaming at the kid as if he isn't already a nervous wreck. If you're alright with that scene? Theres something wrong with you!

I feel I should let you know you don't attend Law School to understand the Constitution. ......

I see, and where did YOU go that you understand the laws of our country better than those who have studied the laws of our country? An internet chat room? Uncle/Brother Billy-Bob Joe Jack's still out behind the woodshed? The intellectual 'salon' of crack heads that meet for a weekly symposium in the boarded-up row house on Elm Street?

You don't need a law degree to understand the constitution. Did you attend a school? Ever? They should have covered it.

Unbelievable! The someone else - are the people of Boston such as the family in the video. .

I'm "people of Boston," you douchebag. I know loads of people in Watertown. I grew up exactly where all this mess took place. Most of the "people of Boston" understand that there was a public safety emergency going on, and greatly appreciate the tireless efforts of law enforcement to catch this fucking scumbag and keep our communities safe.

We invented fighting for freedom against tyranny in America, asshole, but we are not stupid.

Considering that the all clear was given yet the 19 year old was still at large is interesting considering the reaction we are seeing in the video. Giving the all clear seems to me to indicate they didn't really think he was a threat. Not sure what they were thinking.

Really? Come on, it doesn't take fucking Matlock to figure it out. The "all clear" was a means of flushing the SOB out - and it worked. Get off the pot and clear your head.

Whow, are you trying to convince us that the Governor put his citizens at known risk to flush out a 19 year old who apparently had no where to go? .

I believe that you are too fucking stupid to understand what I just said to you. Thanks for confirming my belief.

He wasn't on the video. I have no idea what you are speaking about because it was a news report. There was no Alex Jones to it. Just a video. You've left something out of the equation here at any rate. The American people are quite able to discern between hype and truth. I doubt anyone believes 9/11 was an inside job. I doubt anyone believes in the chemtrails stories and the other conspiracy stuff he has on there. Still the question remains why is this guy - as nutty as he is - able to get his hands on videos' news stories that the mainstream media never reports? What is going on with the mainstream media?

So this video was on the news ? you just said it wasn't. Make up your mind. You are starting to waffle like your Shepard. You gonna start yelling "1792 1792!!!!" Or what ever ? as for the video, they are all and always were on youtube. In a day, I am sure I can catch you in the act of doing what ever you do in a day in a one minute cell phone video and make you out to be the next UBL, a saint, a criminal, crackhead or what ever. Would I be able to call it "exclusive" yup. Would the video be a lie ? nope.

You don't need a law degree to understand the constitution.

You didn't answer my question. Where did YOU go that you understand the laws of our country better than those who have studied the laws of our country?

Turn up your speakers. There is audio. The SWAT guy is screaming at the kid as if he isn't already a nervous wreck. If you're alright with that scene? Theres something wrong with you!

I dont have all the details, but I do know that hundreds of cops have died over the years for being polite. considering what had just happened, how should they have done this ? See, you sheep scream this "jack booted thug" crap, but you or your guy never say how it should be done. Only whine about cops. Until you need one that is.

Forum List

Back