Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Let's not attack Alex Jones here. We are all adults and this is getting really old. Alex Jones is putting out a video of actual footage that americans need to see. Keep attacking him and people are going to wonder just exactly who you are trying to cover for. That is what it is coming down to now. Because the mainstream media refuses to report the real news such as this story!

Ya, just like Glen beck. Alex Jones when simply asked "why dont they just kill us all now" will fly into a rage and act stupid . People have been making fun of him, and pointing out his lies for years, long before he built a money machine on the memories of 3,500 dead from 9/11. There is no cover up. Just a sad man trying to make a buck on another act of terror.

Your children belong to the community...and we're not fucking kidding this time

Here is the problem with that, Frank. They work for us. We pay their checks not the other way around. We need to get this straight with them and make sure they understand that the abuse of the american people has gone far enough. The illegal searches by TSA at airports, now at proms, schools where they have absolutely no business - these type door to doors with that the tone of Hitler Nazi SS men? I don't think so. Americans had better get on their phones, emails, write letters and demand some action here.

The people of Boston deserve better. They should not let this go. It should be addressed head on. Publicly.

Let's not attack Alex Jones here. We are all adults and this is getting really old. Alex Jones is putting out a video of actual footage that americans need to see. Keep attacking him and people are going to wonder just exactly who you are trying to cover for. That is what it is coming down to now. Because the mainstream media refuses to report the real news such as this story!

Ya, just like Glen beck. Alex Jones when simply asked "why dont they just kill us all now" will fly into a rage and act stupid . People have been making fun of him, and pointing out his lies for years, long before he built a money machine on the memories of 3,500 dead from 9/11. There is no cover up. Just a sad man trying to make a buck on another act of terror.

Right. There is no cover up because Alex Jones has just put out a video letting the american people know what kind of thugs Obama is training our swat teams to become. We are not having it. We don't care if Alex is a little nutty. This story and video is not on the mainstream media and is very important information. When you manage to do what he is doing let us know. Until then? Shut up.

Considering the source, I wouldn't be surprised if the video is a fake.

Other then it seemingly impossible to fake you could be right.

Why would it be impossible? I'm not saying it is a fake, but your source is shit. BTW you might find this useful. Than vs. then - Grammarist

What is FAKE is the courage of the average Bostonian. There should be outrage in Boston over the police takeover of thier city to catch one 19 year old wounded kid.

What I don't like is the tone of their voices and their attitudes. That is someones home. Who in the heck do they think they are? Someone needs a revision in the training manual because the current one isn't getting it.

I think you are well intended. But you are so simple minded you are just funny.
haha_smilie.gif

Not sure why you undies are in a knot. Not really sure why you have a bee in your bonnet. The video was posted without comment. I seriously doubt that it could be fake. Could be of another place or time but I doubt it.

Actually I do think I understand. You want this to end as a feel good story. One were the police acted as heroes, and most did. I don't blame you. In the age of Obama there is so very little to cheer about. Yours is the same reaction that is received if anyone questions the actions of the government at Waco or Ruby Ridge. I too want the police to be heroes but they don't always act that way.

Last edited:
Other then it seemingly impossible to fake you could be right.

Why would it be impossible? I'm not saying it is a fake, but your source is shit. BTW you might find this useful. Than vs. then - Grammarist

What is FAKE is the courage of the average Bostonian. There should be outrage in Boston over the police takeover of thier city to catch one 19 year old wounded kid.

What would be better an overreaction or under reaction? Considering that the all clear was given yet the 19 year old was still at large is interesting considering the reaction we are seeing in the video. Giving the all clear seems to me to indicate they didn't really think he was a threat. Not sure what they were thinking.

Right. There is no cover up because Alex Jones has just put out a video letting the american people know what kind of thugs Obama is training our swat teams to become. We are not having it. We don't care if Alex is a little nutty. This story and video is not on the mainstream media and is very important information. When you manage to do what he is doing let us know. Until then? Shut up.

Hold on, I need my coffee with made with fluoride water and my Soy lecithin chewing gum. Ok, now, first off, SWAT teams are not trained by Obama, Bush, Clinton or who ever. That is a lie stuffed into your suggestible mind by the fat man, nothing more. I mean, I understand you need to justify what you paid for the DVD's and T-shirts.

thumbnail.asp

Alex Jones is beyond nutty, he is a liar making the $$ of the weak minded. Those who love him go on about the MSM, and how the average American is sheep, yet they quote nothing but this guy ? Why is he so right ? Especially since he takes as much liberty with the truth as the evil MSM ? And here you are a loyal sheep of the flock of the fat man trying to shut down free speech ? Watch it dude, you might end up bull horned or something.

I've never bought anything from Alex Jones but please explain to me why he put this video out and the story of what happened in these neighborhoods while no other mainstream media did. Perhaps it is the news he is reporting that you dislike and not so much his being nutty? Joe Biden is far nuttier and I've yet to hear you liberals pick up on that one. So stop trying to silence him with your ridicule and respect his freedom of speech for a change. How about that?

I've never bought anything from Alex Jones but please explain to me why he put this video out and the story of what happened in these neighborhoods while no other mainstream media did. Perhaps it is the news he is reporting that you dislike and not so much his being nutty? Joe Biden is far nuttier and I've yet to hear you liberals pick up on that one. So stop trying to silence him with your ridicule and respect his freedom of speech for a change. How about that?

there is no "other" to it. Jones isn't mainstream anything. he just shared a youtube video on his website because it happened to support his FEMA camp theories and whatnot. If anything his name harmed the cause of getting the video out their because people see his name and assume that it is more crackpot crap, instead of giving it a chance. For this same reason, I had to muscle past my gag reflex to examine it critically. Not everyone was willing to do so.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

Not under those circumstances at that moment they don't.

Care to cite the exception to the 4th Amendment that is in the Constitution?

I said it that day and I will say it again.

If anyone entered a house without a warrant for that house or without the permission of the owner/resident, they broke the law and should be prosecuted.

Shake your fists and stomp your feet all you want, but it there is a legitimate expectation of imminent danger, the officer on scene does NOT have to wait for a search warrant. A judge may later need to rule on it, but any evidence obtained under those circumstances is almost certain to be admitted in court. Emote all you want, but that's reality - and you want it that way.

IT is a damn video put out there with little comment. I am not sure what Alex Jones has to do with it other then be the liberal boogy man.

Considering that the all clear was given yet the 19 year old was still at large is interesting considering the reaction we are seeing in the video. Giving the all clear seems to me to indicate they didn't really think he was a threat. Not sure what they were thinking.

Really? Come on, it doesn't take fucking Matlock to figure it out. The "all clear" was a means of flushing the SOB out - and it worked. Get off the pot and clear your head.

They did violate the mans 4th amendment rights. No question about it. The HLS under Obama is not abiding by the Constitution of the United States. That is where the Obama admin comes into the picture here. This is happening under his administration and it is illegal. - Jeremiah

It's fascinating to watch the Alex Jones crowd's ongoing relentless determination to get a foothold on this message board.

They really are a drag on one's desperate attempt to retain some degree of faith in the intelligence and common sense of one's fellow man.

IT is a damn video put out there with little comment. I am not sure what Alex Jones has to do with it other then be the liberal boogy man.

Exactly. I agree with you. What has it to do with Alex Jones? You could think Alex Jones is a total nut and still the video stands or falls on its own merit. It has nothing to do with him. It's a news story.

What I don't like is the tone of their voices and their attitudes. .

Ok, so we know what you don't like while sitting behind a keyboard under no threat of imminent danger. Got it. You are so fucking cool ~

:rolleyes:

It's fascinating to watch the Alex Jones crowd's ongoing relentless determination to get a foothold on this message board.

They really are a drag on one's desperate attempt to retain some degree of faith in the intelligence and common sense of one's fellow man.

I wasn't aware Alex Jones had a crowd! lol.....still what has he got to do with this video other than being someone who posted it. If there were some newcomer on this board who posted a liberal video you agreed with you'd be all over it. Why? Because you agree with the message and don't care who put it up.

In other words? You are a hypocrite.

They did violate the mans 4th amendment rights. No question about it. The HLS under Obama is not abiding by the Constitution of the United States. That is where the Obama admin comes into the picture here. This is happening under his administration and it is illegal. - Jeremiah

It might be worth looking into, but it appears to be rather isolated tactically. If you look at the other youtube videos, they are not pushing people around and pointing guns at them.

IT is a damn video put out there with little comment. I am not sure what Alex Jones has to do with it other then be the liberal boogy man.[/QUOTE]

Where are the rest of the videos? I mean, was this the only house where they acted with that amount of force and manpower? Could it have been that they thought they were acting on information connected to the terrorist they were looking for? And who were all those young men?

And please, lets thank George Bush and Obama for deciding that if the word "terrorist" was used to describe a crime, that the Patriot Act would then protect us all. Or at least allow the cops to do what the hell they want.

Didn't you right wingers support the Patriot Act when George rolled it out? Sure you did.
You all were seriously scared of being terrorized. Don't you like the outcome now? Why not? LMAO.

Forum List

Back