SHOCKING! Male Boxer Imane Khelif VICIOUSLY DESTROYS female boxer at Olympics! Sports world STUNNED! Finals next

A little bit of Mike Tyson would go a long way with this fucking dude.... :laughing0301:

IRON MIKE you are MY HERO!!!!!

I can tell you from experience that wrestling Amazons isn't fair at the same weight. The Amazon should outweigh the male by 20%+ to make it fair, fun, and exciting....

So far a woman hasn't scored a single point against this whatever Gold medal match 9th

Sorry, the rest of the cult already left this behind.

2b7c9c83-2454-47a9-ab69-4a55155d265b_text.gif

Men with vaginas and have periods?
Sure that's why the IBA says they have XY chromosomes.
The IBA, which is not recognized by the IOC over transparency issues, has said the specifics of the test are confidential—though Kremlev alleged to Russian news agency TASS last year Khelif had XY chromosomes—a pair of chromosomes typically possessed by men (Kremlev did not disclose testing details or evidence for the claim).

You personally checked their private parts and examined used tampons? Fascinating.

Because people with XY chromosomes are not women. They are men or in very rare instances intersex freaks. Understand? Good.

You are the 2nd person to ask if I have seen the athlete's vagina. Do the normal women's athletes have to show their vagina?

You are the 2nd person to ask if I have seen the athlete's vagina. Do the normal women's athletes have to show their vagina?

No, but normal women all have XX chromosomes. Zero normal woman have XY. I am sure you understand this, but maybe you enjoy the clueless act?

Both fighters we are talking about are XY. They are biologically men. Tiny, malformed, or stunted secondary sexual characteristics do not change that basic biological fact. 99.9 percent of Humans are either XX (women) or XY (men). A very tiny percentage are intersex, i.e. biological misfits. Think a chicken born with two heads. That is those two male fighters. Now, I understand Momma called them women, and they may identify as unicorns for all I know, but none of that changes the biological reality. :)

Forum List

Back