Shocking Pfizer Study Data Reveals 82% of Jabbed Pregnant Women Had Miscarriages, So They Stopped Counting

Well, after two or three clicks, I found a 38-page document that supposedly contains the full information in context.

Obviously you didn't know that.

Okay. I can see I'm wasting my time.
Spontanious abortions after the jab and you are wasting your time?

Go away loser Govt troll. That is directly brought to you by Pfizer.

We should charge those spreading govt disinformation on the jab with aiding and abeting murder

Pfizer is one of the most corrupt pharma companies in the world. It's hard to name #1 since they all appear to be so dishonest.
The more info they are forced to release, the more it proves these clot shots are neither safe or effective. For unborn babies, they are devastating. It's killing them off in the womb at shocking rates.

I have a feeling pro-baby murder women might skirt rules against infanticide by getting more gene therapy jabs to kill their child.

study included 270 pregnant women. The first 34 had outcomes reported, but the numbers were so hideous that they did not follow the remaining 236 test subjects. Considering they were on the verge of the greatest pharmaceutical windfall in history, Pfizer decided it was better to run away from a problem rather than reveal it further.

View attachment 651282
Lol!. 82 percent huh. That must have dropped the birthrate to at least half considering the amount of the population got the jab... Yet,it didn't effect the birth rate at all. Just more complete and total horse shit from the lying ass retarded right wing.

Inconvenient how facts destroy lies huh.

To be honest.............

They stop counting deaths when they reach a certain number....is what the WHO does, the CDC does, the FDA does, and all Big Pharma followed suit. It's been going on since the creation of the CDC and the FDA.

Spontanious abortions after the jab and you are wasting your time?

Go away loser Govt troll. That is directly brought to you by Pfizer.

We should charge those spreading govt disinformation on the jab with aiding and abeting murder
Ya go look at birth rate data dumb duck. No decline. So flat bull shut story.

Ya go look at birth rate data dumb duck. No decline. So flat bull shut story.
I read the words from Pfizer. 25 spontaneous abortions.

Ive looked at VAERs and many died after the jab. 1st day.

Guy at work had an Aunt die from the jab. Arm swole up. They said go to doctor and she said if its still bad in the morning shed go. She never woke up.

Neighbor arm swole up. Didnt die but couldnt work for days and was swole for a week.

Take that vaccine and shove it. We aint woke here anymore.....

The developing situation in America may have already introduced the factor of hidden abortions being falsely attributed to the vaccine.
There's no substitute for taking a 'socially' responsible position on abortion.

I read the words from Pfizer. 25 spontaneous abortions.

Ive looked at VAERs and many died after the jab. 1st day.

Guy at work had an Aunt die from the jab. Arm swole up. They said go to doctor and she said if its still bad in the morning shed go. She never woke up.

Neighbor arm swole up. Didnt die but couldnt work for days and was swole for a week.

Take that vaccine and shove it. We aint woke here anymore.....
Bla,bla bla, bullshit. Go look at birth statistics. Over half the population got the jab. If 82 percent had miscarriage it would have reduced birth rate by over half. The birth rate did not decline. So it is all bull shit.

Bla,bla bla, bullshit. Go look at birth statistics. Over half the population got the jab. If 82 percent had miscarriage it would have reduced birth rate by over half. The birth rate did not decline. So it is all bull shit.
Tell that ti Pfizer. They wrote that paper.

Tell that ti Pfizer. They wrote that paper.
Lol, according to that source. Highly doubtful Pfizer actually wrote the paper considering it would cost them big bucks if true and birth rate statistics don't come any where close to supporting these claims. Just bull shit all the way around.

Lol, according to that source. Highly doubtful Pfizer actually wrote the paper considering it would cost them big bucks if true and birth rate statistics don't come any where close to supporting these claims. Just bull shit all the way around.
Lol says Pfizer. Go bitch at them

Lol. At the birst rates stats. Then come back and talked to me. You wanna believe any old thing ya read on the internet. Then you are a slobber idiot.
Screw you. I looked the paper from Pfizer. And it said what it said.

Go cry to them over it.

Forum List

Back