Shocking Photo of the U.S.-Mexico Border In Arizona!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Arizona Immigration: GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz Tweets Shocking Photo U.S.-Mexico Border In Arizona [PHOTO] : News : The Latin Times

OVER 239,000 PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED IT!

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION AGAINST AN AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS
AND IT WILL BE FAXED IMMEDIATELY TO ALL OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVES FOR FREE!

WHY SIGNING THIS PETITION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHERS!

The reason is that signing this petition puts a person into an email system at NumbersUSA that will alert them every time one of their elected officials needs to hear something specific about immigration. Nobody else but NumbersUSA runs a customized grassroots mobilization system like this that constantly gathers information on Capitol Hill about your Members of Congress and then lets you know what they are doing, saying and thinking about immigration policy.

The New York Times and other mass media have repeatedly stated that NumbersUSA's
mobilization network led the efforts that defeated the close-call amnesty efforts of 2007 and 2010. But the forces for open borders are far more powerful today. Please help by passing along this Petition to everybody you know.

https://www.numbersusa.com/petition?id=14372

While many PRO-OPEN BORDER organizations get millions of dollars from the government,
NumbersUSA is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that relies ONLY on donations to
continue its work to help Americans change immigration policies.

If you can afford too please donate to NumbersUSA:
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/action/make-donation.html

I'm not calling anybody a liar....yet....but I've been up and down the border around Yuma and never seen that. Given the terrain and vegetation, I'd guess it's supposed to be somewhere along the Colorado River between Yuma and San Luis, where changes in the river's course have left portions of Mexico well this side of the water. And, no, there wasn't a fence along there the last time I saw it, but there is a berm of dirt which parallels the Sality Canal and it's flat as a damn table top for the first couple of miles inside the US. The Border Patrol is very active there and it's not an easy place to get away with crossing because of the visibility factor.

As for that yellow handrail? If it leads up INTO the US, doesn't that necessarily mean it's on the Mexican side of the border? What was he doing over there?

I'll have to have more specific information about exactly where this is before I'll take it at face value.

Where is the shocking part?

Maybe because they saw fit to put a railing so illegals can make the illegal entry safer? This isn't that complicated is it?

I've hiked some of he border between Arizona and Mexico an the only barrier was a small wire fence. We used to jump between the US and Mexico side. The only problem was distance. Ten to twenty miles from the nearest Mexican road and ten to twenty to the nearest US road

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that stairs and a railing was built to ensure a quicker and safer illegal entry into the U.S. Years ago, groups built water stations and even had pamphlets printed and left along the trails to educated the illegal aliens as to where they need to go for help once they arrived in the states.

I see the article mentioned McCain's visit to the border and the woman who supposedly scaled the fence and was caught and sent back. That was supposed to convince us that border security is tight as ever. What a complete bullshit, staged event that was. As if any illegal would climb a fence with cameras and lots of security people around where there are so many more remote areas where they can come across undetected. Of course, it might be that illegals feel they are being invited and maybe thought the senators were the welcoming committee. After all, when our president coerces with their president to run ads talking about the opportunities (amnesty) in America, why would they be shy?

Now the AP, in what may as well be an admission of bias reporting, have banned the terms "illegal aliens" and "illegal immigrants" in an attempt to legitimize millions of people in violation of our immigration laws.

The calls for "immigration reform" are a huge joke. All they mean is that they will grant amnesty and then continue to ignore our immigration policy. Never mind that our immigration laws are fair and that we limit the number of people migrating here because it is in our best interest. Allowing millions of illegal aliens, many of whom are criminals, is clearly not in our best interest. The only people who benefit are the illegal aliens, the drug cartels, terrorists who are looking for easy passage, the Mexican government (who actually depend on billions sent in remittances each year as part of their budget) and politicians who are looking for loyal voters by turning more people into permanent government dependents. The American tax payers lose big time.

You just gotta love these politicians who claim to be doing things out of love for their fellow man, when they have other motives. They want power and they want control. Loyalty to country won't get you that, only total loyalty to themselves.

Forum List

Back