Shocking! Violent Thugs destroy public property in Denver

Yes that's my point.

A drunken, happy celebratory event....where a small segment turns violent....is not the same as a sober, angry group usually motivated by political events.

Football win riot. Rap concert riot. Soccer riots. Heavy metal concert riot. Freaknik riots. Those are one type.

Baltimore and Ferguson #BLM riots. European right wing anti immigration riots. Seattle style white anarchist riots. Another type.

Can you not see the difference????

I see the difference.

You know another big difference?

Sports rioters, throw their asses in jail. Anyone disagree? Of course not. No one makes excuses or defends them as "oppressified."

Oh, and I agree they were acting like animals.

this HTML class. Value is https://m.facebook.c

12 arrested...Thugs, Animals. Oh wait, we only use those terms for minorities who protest and object to oppression and abuse. As you were...

PC police strikes again!
These thugs acted in the name of a group ironically and incidentally dominated by blacks and not in the name of skin color.
But you black racism apologists keep on dreaming and making excuses for the feral culture you're in denial of.

No its right there, white boys riot and the media says "yeah but..it's ok, they're white". Never used the word thug at all.

"Thug" is the new N word....Richard Sherman called that last year
Thugs are violent criminals with ruined lives who have nothing left to them but manual labor and a bad rep the rest of their lives.

This does not describe a white or black college student with too many drinks on a football night.

Whats the problem with you not grasping such basic differences? Ideological blindness and your anti-white racism?
this HTML class. Value is https://m.facebook.c

12 arrested...Thugs, Animals. Oh wait, we only use those terms for minorities who protest and object to oppression and abuse. As you were...

PC police strikes again!
a thug is a thug is a thug, no matter the color of one's skin. It is only the left who draw conclusions based on color. thumbs down on a stupid attempt to be funny. Stupid fk.

Buuuut, even here you still didn't call them thugs. Thanks for proving my point...oooooor maybe you forgot.:beer:

I hope they were accorded their "room to destroy" otherwise I would sue for discrimination

It's funny how the media likes to call black protestors thugs, animals and criminals but when whites riot after a sporting event they are described as passionate, young rowdy fans who "may have gotten a little out of control"

Mac will be here any second to shame the Denver media for their display of political correctness.....don't hold your breath tho
And of course you are full of shit.

It's funny how the media likes to call black protestors thugs, animals and criminals but when whites riot after a sporting event they are described as passionate, young rowdy fans who "may have gotten a little out of control"

Mac will be here any second to shame the Denver media for their display of political correctness.....don't hold your breath tho
And of course you are full of shit.

Awww shit, another great rebuttal. On fiyah!

Forum List

Back