shooter capture who shot up detroit

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

black 19 year old. the safe way shooting a black man. the mass shooting in chicago this weekend a black man the mass shooting portland a black man. all this weekend. what is wrong with these people. this is what they do on weekends . dang. and they have the nerve to blame white folks for it. this is all black shit. get it together folks.

black 19 year old. the safe way shooting a black man. the mass shooting in chicago this weekend a black man the mass shooting portland a black man. all this weekend. what is wrong with these people. this is what they do on weekends . dang. and they have the nerve to blame white folks for it. this is all black shit. get it together folks.

With inflation and the high prices, you'd think those bastards would run out of ammo or something.

How did the mumble mouth racist miss this shooting? Oh that's right the shooter wasn't black.

The Safeway shooter wasn't Black, but he was a liberal incel who idolized the Columbine shooters, and listened to goth music.

Liberal white mass shooters are just as bad as Black mass shooters, in my book. All of them deserve to die like dogs.

The Safeway shooter wasn't Black, but he was a liberal incel who idolized the Columbine shooters, and listened to goth music.

Liberal white mass shooters are just as bad as Black mass shooters, in my book. All of them deserve to die like dogs.
Most of these mass shooters are right wingers, nice try though.

Most of these mass shooters are right wingers, nice try though.

Yeah right, bro. And you live in a dark cave full of shit, where they grow mushrooms or something. :laughing0301:

meme_2021_large.jpg

the pic i saw he was black

That is nothing but right wing propaganda.

Are you a parrot? Because I think that's what parrots sound like: "Awwwk! Awwwk! Right wing propaganda! Right wing propaganda! Awwwk! Awwwk! Please clean my cage! I've shit all over it! Awwwk!"

Gawd, you libtards are so predictable. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back