Shooter in Houston

Early riser, must have got busy after morning prayers?

Its either loners or ME immigrants these days.

At least 6 shot as they were driving. 1 is critical, 1 is fair condition.
Shooter has been neutralized. Bomb squad called out to suspect vehicle.
Shooter was hiding behind a tree.

One man stopped people from entering area after his vehicle was shot at. A real hero in my book.

Fired at officers multiple times.
1 Robot investigating a black Porsche. Lived in apartments in the area. Had multiple weapons in vehicle. Will not confirm suspects information. He was a lawyer and there were issues with his law firm.
Total of 9 shot. 3 released.
Not ready to confirm he was a terrorist.

from the press conference.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Was this another muslim? Or are we going to hear some typical media lies/democratic party protection, like how the perp was "hispanic"....

Its time to admit that the news media in the US is now a wholly-owned departmental agency of the national democratic party, serving no other purpose other than to protect obama and hillary at all costs.
Maybe you should wait 'til you find out if this was just another American gone postal.

I sure hope USMB is not in any way a reflection of how Americans actually THINK. As soon as there is a mass shooting, like Houston, like Washington state, people are now immediately convincing themselves it MUST be their enemy-- Muslim regardless of the evidence because anyone who says it isn't Muslim is LYING-- and now we've got a liberal blaming it on a fundie.
What is the matter with everyone this week? Bunch of morons.

FBI has arrived.

Neighbors said he was not really social and lived by himself, between 40 and 50.

His license plate ws clearly visible. Why media has refused to identify him, I think is interesting. Two neighbors knew he was an attorney.

Few years back, on another board, people were predicting the DC sniper was a white redneck.

They were proven wrong

But, being wrong doesn't stop them from making more wrong predictions

Forum List

Back