Shooting at Nevada Middle School

Who here has done that?

Nobody that I've seen. It's like they wrote a script of shit that nobody said, and ran with it like it was real.

Here's what is happening, BD....you can't even MENTION school shootings anymore or else the paranoid gun kooks accuse you of trying to take their guns away....because the voices in their heads say so.

Yes! This I have noticed.

So you want all involved with abortion to be charged with murder.

not a bad idea.
you don't think murder should be prosecuted?

Just confirming that you equate this school shooting with abortion. Thank you for the fun ride. :D

Abortion is WAY worse.
But your leftard minds are not focused on mass murder, your main point is not even the death of the victims of those shootings - your main goal is a power grab and to get rid of the Second Amendment.

Nothing new under the sun and your hypocrisy is well known - nobody buys your crocodile tears over "poor victims of school shootings".You may as well give it a rest .

Well, I see that the Right continues to deflect from the shooting to abortions, but even I was somewhat taken aback that at least one of them managed to factor in Obamacare to the shooting!

well, I see that the left continues to cry crocodile tears over the victims of shootings though nobody believes them anyway.

Well let me be the first one to look good for ya. Leftytoons quit with the gun control crap and equating this to Sandy Hook. This was not a mass school shooting. It was a shooting that took place at a school. Big difference. And you Rightyloons need to quit helping them politicize it. Outside of that we probably won't have all the facts for a day or so.
Who here has done that?

Nobody that I've seen. It's like they wrote a script of shit that nobody said, and ran with it like it was real.

Oh quit it with the what little old me routines. Regardless of the specific wording there is anti gun sentiment. Both sides are just as guilty and idiotic. By the way has anyone brought up abortion yet? If not they will.

not a bad idea.

Just confirming that you equate this school shooting with abortion. Thank you for the fun ride. :D

Abortion is WAY worse.
But your leftard minds are not focused on mass murder, your main point is not even the death of the victims of those shootings - your main goal is a power grab and to get rid of the Second Amendment.

Nothing new under the sun and your hypocrisy is well known - nobody buys your crocodile tears over "poor victims of school shootings".You may as well give it a rest .

That's an interesting take. Abortion is WAY worse than school shootings. Maybe we should share that with the parents of any student at that school or any school, for that matter. :D

Yes, it looks like he is. But where did he bring that to this thread? At any time?

A 3 stage security entry system would've prevented the shooter from entering the school building and shooting those he did.

Stage one would've discovered the gun.

No human until stage 3 is reached, wouldn't want any security guards shot.

Abortion is WAY worse.

That's an interesting take. Abortion is WAY worse than school shootings. Maybe we should share that with the parents of any student at that school or any school, for that matter. :D

Like the parents of the bullied boy who did not get any help from school so had to deal with his tormentors himself? Well, they might think that two gang members who bullied their son should have been aborted and I won't judge them too hard on this - they might be even right :D

Last edited:
A 3 stage security entry system would've prevented the shooter from entering the school building and shooting those he did.

Stage one would've discovered the gun.

No human until stage 3 is reached, wouldn't want any security guards shot.

I do believe the shooting happened outdoors...

The parents of the shooter are guilty of child neglect and child endangerment, as well as being an assessory to homicide, among other things. They kid was 12 or 13. He should never have been allowed to have any access to the gun. At the very least, it should have had a trigger lock. Better yet, it should have been in a locked cabinet. In both cases, the keys should have been unavailable to the kid.

Oh, and of course, the whole episode is trivia compared to Obamacare and abortions. Right?

not a bad idea.

Abortion is WAY worse.

Never lost a beloved member of your family to a shooting, have you.

If you had, even you would not say something as vile and vicious as this.

Why don't YOU try actually FEELING something.

Go ahead, give it a try.

(Yes, you will fail.)

Abortion is WAY worse.

Go ahead, give it a try.

(Yes, you will fail.)

I have lost five friends to gun fire, and probably 20 aquantances, including 2 in Vietnam. Of the five friends, three were close friends, including the girl I was hoping to marry. I also lost my father to suicide with a gun.

I don't really blame those that post insensative remarks, like Vox's, because they seem to be incapable of empathy. Nevertheless, it does gives me a certain comfort that I am not one of those people who do lack empathy.

"Crocodile tears?". Yeah. when I carried my girfriend's coffin to her grave, my emotions were all fake.

Here's what is happening, BD....you can't even MENTION school shootings anymore or else the paranoid gun kooks accuse you of trying to take their guns away....because the voices in their heads say so.

Yes! This I have noticed.

And, because they know they're wrong, they always try to hijack the thread. Amazingly, they'll even try to compare it to abortion.

Since they hate children, that doesn't go so well for them.

We need to arm our teachers. Only solution acceptable

-Geaux

So, you really think a teacher could blast the life out of their 12 year old student?

If so, I don't want that teacher any where near children.

OTOH, Joe Arpaio wants to use criminals and pedophiles and the rw's were fine with that.

Abortion is WAY worse.

Go ahead, give it a try.

(Yes, you will fail.)

I have lost five friends to gun fire, and probably 20 aquantances, including 2 in Vietnam. Of the five friends, three were close friends, including the girl I was hoping to marry. I also lost my father to suicide with a gun.

I don't really blame those that post insensative remarks, like Vox's, because they seem to be incapable of empathy. Nevertheless, it does gives me a certain comfort that I am not one of those people who do lack empathy.

"Crocodile tears?". Yeah. when I carried my girfriend's coffin to her grave, my emotions were all fake.

You know more than most of us about what guns can do to families, to our hopes and dreams, to our future.

Two families lost their own hope and dreams today. How many more before we finally have had enough death and pain?

We need to arm our teachers. Only solution acceptable

-Geaux

So, you really think a teacher could blast the life out of their 12 year old student?

If so, I don't want that teacher any where near children.

OTOH, Joe Arpaio wants to use criminals and pedophiles and the rw's were fine with that.

Seriously, a student has a gun and is shooting and you would not stop the kid with a gun?

Wow- Let me sit here for a minute and try to grasp that one

-Geaux

Forum List

Back