Shooting at Nevada Middle School

Abortion is WAY worse.
But your leftard minds are not focused on mass murder, your main point is not even the death of the victims of those shootings - your main goal is a power grab and to get rid of the Second Amendment.

Nothing new under the sun and your hypocrisy is well known - nobody buys your crocodile tears over "poor victims of school shootings".You may as well give it a rest .

Never lost a beloved member of your family to a shooting, have you.

If you had, even you would not say something as vile and vicious as this.

Why don't YOU try actually FEELING something.

Go ahead, give it a try.

(Yes, you will fail.)

I have lost five friends to gun fire, and probably 20 aquantances, including 2 in Vietnam. Of the five friends, three were close friends, including the girl I was hoping to marry. I also lost my father to suicide with a gun.

I don't really blame those that post insensative remarks, like Vox's, because they seem to be incapable of empathy. Nevertheless, it does gives me a certain comfort that I am not one of those people who do lack empathy.

"Crocodile tears?". Yeah. when I carried my girfriend's coffin to her grave, my emotions were all fake.

With all due respect- The Vietnam example is explainable. The others, well, you need to keep better company it sounds

-Geaux

Go ahead, give it a try.

(Yes, you will fail.)

I have lost five friends to gun fire, and probably 20 aquantances, including 2 in Vietnam. Of the five friends, three were close friends, including the girl I was hoping to marry. I also lost my father to suicide with a gun.

I don't really blame those that post insensative remarks, like Vox's, because they seem to be incapable of empathy. Nevertheless, it does gives me a certain comfort that I am not one of those people who do lack empathy.

"Crocodile tears?". Yeah. when I carried my girfriend's coffin to her grave, my emotions were all fake.

With all due respect- The Vietnam example is explainable. The others, well, you need to keep better company it sounds

-Geaux

What a shitty thing to say.

And very very ignorant.

Just confirming that you equate this school shooting with abortion. Thank you for the fun ride. :D

Abortion is WAY worse.
But your leftard minds are not focused on mass murder, your main point is not even the death of the victims of those shootings - your main goal is a power grab and to get rid of the Second Amendment.

Nothing new under the sun and your hypocrisy is well known - nobody buys your crocodile tears over "poor victims of school shootings".You may as well give it a rest .

Go ahead, give it a try.

(Yes, you will fail.)

We are not talking here about MY feelings or my empathy - that was never a question - so do not divert the subject.

We are talking here about YOU and your ilk who are PRETENDING they are sooooo moved by the deaths of the people killed in a shooting.

I do not buy your crocodile tears over the shooting deaths as a person who is totally fine with thousands of deaths of innocent children EVERY DAY - and never letting them see this world for the convenience of vaginas with the vocal cords - is simply not capable to have compassion whatsoever.

so to put it simply - you, lying leftards, simply LIE about your compassion towards ANYBODY.

You do not feel compassion - EVER. You are incapable of it - by a default

so do not shed your crocodile tears - nobody believes you anyway

Last edited:
Here's what is happening, BD....you can't even MENTION school shootings anymore or else the paranoid gun kooks accuse you of trying to take their guns away....because the voices in their heads say so.

Yes! This I have noticed.

And, because they know they're wrong, they always try to hijack the thread. Amazingly, they'll even try to compare it to abortion.

Since they hate children, that doesn't go so well for them.

says the lying abortion crazie

oh, the IRONY :badgrin:

Go ahead, give it a try.

(Yes, you will fail.)

You know more than most of us about what guns can do to families, to our hopes and dreams, to our future.

Two families lost their own hope and dreams today. How many more before we finally have had enough death and pain?

here it comes - the agenda on top of the pile of crocodile tears.

what a surprise

I think that it was the day before yesterday that I read on my internet home page news about the 2 year old who was playing with his father's gun, and killed him/herself. But we all know that guns don't kill people. Two year olds kill people.

I think that it was the day before yesterday that I read on my internet home page news about the 2 year old who was playing with his father's gun, and killed him/herself. But we all know that guns don't kill people. Two year olds kill people.

oh, cry me a river.

how about a 22 weeks old who was aborted because his mother decided to get rid of him - a viable baby and the baby who feels pain and torture of the murder in utero.

THAT does not impress you, or does it?

More than 30 gun deaths every day in the US.

And a lot of those are because an adult did not act like an adult.

More than 30 gun deaths every day in the US.

Yea, but 99.9 percent of adults who own guns did

-Geaux

i think that it was the day before yesterday that i read on my internet home page news about the 2 year old who was playing with his father's gun, and killed him/herself. But we all know that guns don't kill people. Two year olds kill people.

more than 30 gun deaths every day in the us.

a lie

Just confirming that you equate this school shooting with abortion. Thank you for the fun ride. :D

Abortion is WAY worse.

That's an interesting take. Abortion is WAY worse than school shootings. Maybe we should share that with the parents of any student at that school or any school, for that matter. :D

Yes, absolutely.

"Remember your kid before you knew you were pregnant? Yeah, me either. But listen, here's the thing. They DO NOT MATTER once they get here. Certainly not by comparison to the 2nd amendment. So for fuck's sake, quit crying."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsN0FCXw914]The Gun Thing - Eddie Izzard - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, my mistake - I've read that its actually 30000 a year and I've read it 18 every day.

One wonders just how many it would take to be important to the idiots on the right. I mean, is there some magic number ?

30 000 deaths from a firearm ( in all age groups) a year includes 18 000 of suicides.

so it is not even close to 30 000 a year.

and it is 3000 to 5000 CHILDREN PER DAY murdered by abortion.

but those children do not count, right?

You are not going to succeed in changing the subject of this thread to abortion, Vox. Be aware, however,, that you are free to start your own thread on that subject.

A 3 stage security entry system would've prevented the shooter from entering the school building and shooting those he did.

Stage one would've discovered the gun.

No human until stage 3 is reached, wouldn't want any security guards shot.

I do believe the shooting happened outdoors...

Thanx.
You are correct.

Fence the school and have a metal detector gate to gain entry to the school grounds?

A 3 stage security entry system would've prevented the shooter from entering the school building and shooting those he did.

Stage one would've discovered the gun.

No human until stage 3 is reached, wouldn't want any security guards shot.

I do believe the shooting happened outdoors...

Thanx.
You are correct.

Fence the school and have a metal detector gate to gain entry to the school grounds?

I think that this would result in a huge pile of confiscated cell phones, I-pads, lunch boxes, belt bucklels, and pocket calculators.

I would like to see a link to that. A two year old doesn't have the strength or coordination to operate a weapon in most cases.

I would like to see a link to that. A two year old doesn't have the strength or coordination to operate a weapon in most cases.

Father charged after 2-year-old fatally shoots herself - CNN.com

Forum List

Back