Shooting at Nevada Middle School

I've been following the reports the whole day. The two in the hospital may be gang members who were bullying the shooter. The shooter committed suicide after he shot the two boys and the teacher. The teacher was a member of the Air National Guard and had served as a Marine.

A senseless, terrible, terrible crime.

My heart goes out to the families of the dead, and I am relieved to read of the stability of the survivors.

The shooter was supposed to be a great kid. I mean seriously nice, loving, made people smile. Who knows what turned in his head/heart.

I've been following the reports the whole day. The two in the hospital may be gang members who were bullying the shooter. The shooter committed suicide after he shot the two boys and the teacher. The teacher was a member of the Air National Guard and had served as a Marine.

A senseless, terrible, terrible crime.

My heart goes out to the families of the dead, and I am relieved to read of the stability of the survivors.

The shooter was supposed to be a great kid. I mean seriously nice, loving, made people smile. Who knows what turned in his head/heart.

Yes, everyone that they have interviewed described him as a seemingly happy kid. I believe (but have no evidence yet to support it) that the kid shot the bullies and then realized he had shot a teacher he liked and couldn't live with that so shot himself.

As I said, just a terrible senseless crime.

Well this is indeed sad. Don't like to see kids getting shot.

And just for the record...

IMO, nobody who has posted in this thread thus far is looking real good. Some of you on the left look as if you're baiting those on the right, and you righties are taking the bait happily and come off looking like callous jerks.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong...

Well let me be the first one to look good for ya. Leftytoons quit with the gun control crap and equating this to Sandy Hook. This was not a mass school shooting. It was a shooting that took place at a school. Big difference. And you Rightyloons need to quit helping them politicize it. Outside of that we probably won't have all the facts for a day or so.

The far right thinks that every time there is a shooting and someone comments, it is a call for gun control. That is of course another far right lie. All I have said was that we need to pray that no one was seriously hurt or killed. Now I see that two children have been seriously ill and a teacher killed. It is sad...

Nah, you will scream for gun control later, its just in your nature.

Lahbibberhoids mourn the deaths of victims in a shooting, yet cheerlead the abortion of 5,000 unborn humans every fucking day in America.

Stupid, ignorant asses.

Lahbibberhoids mourn the deaths of victims in a shooting, yet cheerlead the abortion of 5,000 unborn humans every fucking day in America.

Stupid, ignorant asses.

I really love that G.T. showed everybody just what a complete loser of an asshole you really are. That fucking made my day. I'm wearing it in my sig! :rofl:

no.not correct. less and less doctors are performing those murders - they simply don't want to.that is the reason of the recent Ca law of allowing other personnel to perform it.
The ones who do this because of the greed, should be punished first.
The women who seek it - then.
The penalty is up for the discussion. Most murders do not get death penalty.

So you want all involved with abortion to be charged with murder.

not a bad idea.
you don't think murder should be prosecuted?

Just confirming that you equate this school shooting with abortion. Thank you for the fun ride. :D

IMO, nobody who has posted in this thread thus far is looking real good. Some of you on the left look as if you're baiting those on the right, and you righties are taking the bait happily and come off looking like callous jerks.

Well let me be the first one to look good for ya. Leftytoons quit with the gun control crap and equating this to Sandy Hook. This was not a mass school shooting. It was a shooting that took place at a school. Big difference. And you Rightyloons need to quit helping them politicize it. Outside of that we probably won't have all the facts for a day or so.
Who here has done that?

The far right thinks that every time there is a shooting and someone comments, it is a call for gun control. That is of course another far right lie. All I have said was that we need to pray that no one was seriously hurt or killed. Now I see that two children have been seriously ill and a teacher killed. It is sad...

Ah....so you are whining about something that hasn't happened.....yet. :D

Who here has done that?

Nobody that I've seen. It's like they wrote a script of shit that nobody said, and ran with it like it was real.

Nobody died. Moving on. Obama is giving the ole "cover my ass because Obamacare sucks" speech right now.

As usual, you're wrong.

But, apparently, you're saying that if "nobody died", a school being shot up is okay with you.

A huge disconnect with the nutters is that they believe gun shot wounds are like they seen in movies. The good guy just gets up and walks away.

Tell that to Gabby Giffords.

And, educate yourself about the damage gun shot wounds do.

You can't be serious. People who hunt know what gunshot wounds look like. And they make various types of ammunition for various types of animals, example - bird shot for birds. When you hunt, you don't want your food to be blown to tiny unusable bits.

the OP is playing the gun grabber game. Sooner or later one of the typical "BAN ALL GUNS = NO GUN CRIME" dolts will take up the torch and follow through.

the OP is playing the gun grabber game. Sooner or later one of the typical "BAN ALL GUNS = NO GUN CRIME" dolts will take up the torch and follow through.
Show where the OP has said he wants to grab guns.

In this post? No. In previous posts, yes.

Its a form of concern trolling. I'm surprised you dont see it.

Who here has done that?

Nobody that I've seen. It's like they wrote a script of shit that nobody said, and ran with it like it was real.

Here's what is happening, BD....you can't even MENTION school shootings anymore or else the paranoid gun kooks accuse you of trying to take their guns away....because the voices in their heads say so.

Forum List

Back