Shooting at Nevada Middle School

Come on every one. Let's get a grip on this.

I can't. I have literally never seen this much rabid hatred before - and on a subject such as this. Several people have surprised me, people I actually thought I shared some common ground with.

No more. The ugliness herein is breathtaking.

How about your rabid hatred over murdering 3000 innocent babies every day? or, in this case those murders have your full support?

I can't. I have literally never seen this much rabid hatred before - and on a subject such as this. Several people have surprised me, people I actually thought I shared some common ground with.

No more. The ugliness herein is breathtaking.

I just see typical liberal venom tbh.
Never let a crisis go to waste, could be a while before you get to masturbate your fanaticism over dead babies again.

From the Abortion talk...it certainly looks like the RWrs here want school shootings to be legal like abortion is. So...that's what they've meant by "school choice" all along........

Uhh that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If we "wanted school shootings to be legal" why do we support arming the teachers?

:doubt:

I'm not the one who brought up legalized abortion as some kind of comparison.

Was It In A Gun Free Zone?
Of Course It Was, You Stupid Fucking Liberal Twits.

Other than on the top of your head, do you have a point?

Gun Free Zones, like Drug Free Zones, simply add penalties to those arrested and convicted of violations. Only the most feeble minded believe such zones are the be all end all of prevention gun violence.

Wait what? First off, criminals and kids with guns like this instance, don't care about penalties, two, it's people like you touting the efficacy of these zones, only to watch as they fail in their designed purpose. I believe you are the feeble minded one, Wry.

From the Abortion talk...it certainly looks like the RWrs here want school shootings to be legal like abortion is. So...that's what they've meant by "school choice" all along........

Uhh that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If we "wanted school shootings to be legal" why do we support arming the teachers?

it is a direct comparison - it is a murder of a child in a 3000 per day amount.

yet totally approved by the ones of your ilk.

Why should we? Every time there is a shooting (except of black people, gun grabbers seem to be OK with that) we get barraged that by somehow disarming law abiding citizens or making it harder for law abiding citizens to aquire firearms things like this would be prevented.

Progressives are ghoulish assholes waiting for the next dead body to move thier agenda.

I am a Progressive and don't want anyone's guns taken away. I just chalk this up as the price we pay. IT is what it is. And then watch the fun of the anti-Choice people tying this to legalized abortion.

Well, there you have it. A direct comparison. So....no one should disapprove of talking about School Choice being choosing which school to shoot up.

You need serious help.

You should direct your complaints to those comparing this shooting to legalized abortion. They started the analogy....I just followed thru.

Well, there you have it. A direct comparison. So....no one should disapprove of talking about School Choice being choosing which school to shoot up.

there is no "choice" in murder.

stop playing dumb.

Murder is murder - by a bullet or by curettage - does not matter for the victim.

stop playing dumb.

Murder is murder - by a bullet or by curettage - does not matter for the victim.

So you are saying abortion is murder? More direct analogy with the school shooting, folks. I'm not the one who started the analogy.......

You need serious help.

You should direct your complaints to those comparing this shooting to legalized abortion. They started the analogy....I just followed thru.

It is a DIRECT analogy.

the difference is a type of murder.

It is a murder of the innocent human being, nevertheless.

stop playing dumb.

So you are saying abortion is murder? More direct analogy with the school shooting, folks. I'm not the one who started the analogy.......

Abortion IS a murder, whether you like it or not.

Murder by curettage or murder by a bullet have the same net result.

Except murder by curettage is exponentially higher in numbers, yet fully supported by the leftard loons.

It is a DIRECT analogy.

the difference is a type of murder.

It is a murder of the innocent human being, nevertheless.

So...you want women who abort to be charged with pre-meditated murder.

I have nothing against it.
They should.
But first and foremost - the ones who perform this atrocity.

Forum List

Back