Shooting at Nevada Middle School

It is a DIRECT analogy.

the difference is a type of murder.

It is a murder of the innocent human being, nevertheless.

So...you want women who abort to be charged with pre-meditated murder.

I have nothing against it.
They should.
But first and foremost - the ones who perform this atrocity.

But, doctors would not perform abortions if women did not come to them seeking their services...correct? It is the women who premeditate these "murders", correct? Most states give life in prison or the Death Penalty for premeditated murder.....or murder for hire. You ok with all those women on Death Row?

So...you want women who abort to be charged with pre-meditated murder.

They should.

But, doctors would not perform abortions if women did not come to them seeking their services...correct? It is the women who premeditate these "murders", correct? Most states give life in prison or the Death Penalty for premeditated murder.....or murder for hire. You ok with all those women on Death Row?

no.not correct. less and less doctors are performing those murders - they simply don't want to.that is the reason of the recent Ca law of allowing other personnel to perform it.
The ones who do this because of the greed, should be punished first.
The women who seek it - then.
The penalty is up for the discussion. Most murders do not get death penalty.

The far right thinks that every time there is a shooting and someone comments, it is a call for gun control. That is of course another far right lie. All I have said was that we need to pray that no one was seriously hurt or killed. Now I see that two children have been seriously ill and a teacher killed. It is sad...

All this talk about abortion on this shooting thread is somewhat confusing. Was the shooter an abortionist?

Typical to try and connect a senseless shooting to an abortion. The thread IS NOT about abortion. It is about the shooting...

The far right thinks that every time there is a shooting and someone comments, it is a call for gun control. That is of course another far right lie. All I have said was that we need to pray that no one was seriously hurt or killed. Now I see that two children have been seriously ill and a teacher killed. It is sad...

The NRA said that they'd all still be alive if the teacher was armed and could shoot like Annie Oakley.

Last edited:
They should.

no.not correct. less and less doctors are performing those murders - they simply don't want to.that is the reason of the recent Ca law of allowing other personnel to perform it.

So you want all involved with abortion to be charged with murder.

The far right thinks that every time there is a shooting and someone comments, it is a call for gun control. That is of course another far right lie.

Not at all. It's the standard sequence of events. You folks are quite predictable.

The NRA said that they'd all still be alive if the teacher was armed and could shoot line Annie Oakley.

This is a true story. The marine is a war veteran and if he had been armed he would be alive and the kid dead

-Geaux

Personally, I think it would be fun to arm teachers. :D And while we're at it, arm all women.

No one is suggesting we arm anyone.
Just allow them to arm themselves .
To you, a liberal, it has to be someone arming you?

That's calledca dependent mindset .

So you want all involved with abortion to be charged with murder.

not a bad idea.
you don't think murder should be prosecuted?

Nobody died. Moving on. Obama is giving the ole "cover my ass because Obamacare sucks" speech right now.

As usual, you're wrong.

But, apparently, you're saying that if "nobody died", a school being shot up is okay with you.

A huge disconnect with the nutters is that they believe gun shot wounds are like they seen in movies. The good guy just gets up and walks away.

Tell that to Gabby Giffords.

And, educate yourself about the damage gun shot wounds do.

Spare me your gun control drivel. Dispense with the diversionary tactics. Gun control is the least of our concerns now that we all know how much of a failure Obamacare is. As usual, I can see right through your bullshit.

Ah yes. Here we go again. The ACA has yet to take much affect, other than savng college students a bundle on health care insurance if their parents have a policy at work. But that will not keep you from declaring it a total failure. Just as people like you declared Romney in a landslide right up to the afternoon of 6Nov12.

The ACA will be judged in November of next year. If the kinks are worked out, and the program is a plus, then you people are going to have egg all over your face. If it fails, which is what you people are doing everything in your power to make sure it does, then the Dems will have egg on their face. And the House and Senate elections will reflect who has the egg on their face.

In the meantime, braying about the failure of a program which has not yet began is not only premature, it is immature.

As usual, you're wrong.

But, apparently, you're saying that if "nobody died", a school being shot up is okay with you.

A huge disconnect with the nutters is that they believe gun shot wounds are like they seen in movies. The good guy just gets up and walks away.

Tell that to Gabby Giffords.

And, educate yourself about the damage gun shot wounds do.

Spare me your gun control drivel. Dispense with the diversionary tactics. Gun control is the least of our concerns now that we all know how much of a failure Obamacare is. As usual, I can see right through your bullshit.

Ah yes. Here we go again. The ACA has yet to take much affect, other than savng college students a bundle on health care insurance if their parents have a policy at work. But that will not keep you from declaring it a total failure. Just as people like you declared Romney in a landslide right up to the afternoon of 6Nov12.

The ACA will be judged in November of next year. If the kinks are worked out, and the program is a plus, then you people are going to have egg all over your face. If it fails, which is what you people are doing everything in your power to make sure it does, then the Dems will have egg on their face. And the House and Senate elections will reflect who has the egg on their face.

In the meantime, braying about the failure of a program which has not yet began is not only premature, it is immature.

I'm still shaking my damn head at some of the shit that was slung in this thread today.

Seriously?? The status of the ACA is more important than this. Seriously.

Y'all have to know - that' s just not normal.

I've been following the reports the whole day. The two in the hospital may be gang members who were bullying the shooter. The shooter committed suicide after he shot the two boys and the teacher. The teacher was a member of the Air National Guard and had served as a Marine.

A senseless, terrible, terrible crime.

Forum List

Back