Shooting at Nevada Middle School

I do believe the shooting happened outdoors...

Thanx.
You are correct.

Fence the school and have a metal detector gate to gain entry to the school grounds?

I think that this would result in a huge pile of confiscated cell phones, I-pads, lunch boxes, belt bucklels, and pocket calculators.

The nutters won't pay for better educations but I'd bet they would just love having kids go through metal detectors and armed guards.

Yes, and there have been many more little tiny kids who manage to kill themselves or others with guns.

Kids drown in pools all the time, even with the new safety features, so the obvious solution is to ban pools.

Here we go again with the same STOOOPID crap from the brainless right.

First, of course, no one has said anything about banning. Quit repeating that lie.

What I have said and what I've read from other intelligent, responsible adults is that guns should be given to children.

IF you give a gun to a child, you should be held responsible and legally liable for what the child does with it.

Yes, and there have been many more little tiny kids who manage to kill themselves or others with guns.

Kids drown in pools all the time, even with the new safety features, so the obvious solution is to ban pools.

Or to have pools limited to 10 gallons.. and locked with padlocks on a plexiglass cover.. because according to dudleynodick, that does not hinder those who do no wrong

Or to have pools limited to 10 gallons.. and locked with padlocks on a plexiglass cover.. because according to dudleynodick, that does not hinder those who do no wrong

IF you give a gun to a child, you should be held legally liable and responsible for what that child does with his gun.

THAT is what I have said and your lies do not change that FACT.

http://rt.com/usa/sparks-nevada-school-shooting-497/

A 12 year old child was shot.

To him and his family, this is the day their lives changed forever.
To the family of the dead shooter, their lives will never be the same.

None of the people at that school will ever feel safe again.

But, rw's don't care.

Luddly, being the disgusting partisan opportunist that he is, pretends to give a shit when in reality he can't wait to stand on the cold dead body of a child to push a gun control agenda.

Disgusting ass wipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
Two dead after shooting at Nevada school ? RT USA

A 12 year old child was shot.

To him and his family, this is the day their lives changed forever.
To the family of the dead shooter, their lives will never be the same.

None of the people at that school will ever feel safe again.

But, rw's don't care.

Luddly, being the disgusting partisan opportunist that he is, pretends to give a shit when in reality he can't wait to stand on the cold dead body of a child to push a gun control agenda.

Disgusting ass wipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Liar.

Here is what I have said and your lies can't change that.

IF you give a gun to a child, you should be held legally liable and responsible for what that child does with his gun.

Not one rw nutter has agreed that the parents are responsible for what their children do with guns given to them by the parent.

I think that it was the day before yesterday that I read on my internet home page news about the 2 year old who was playing with his father's gun, and killed him/herself. But we all know that guns don't kill people. Two year olds kill people.

I read yesterday of an infant who was left behind a car, run over and killed. I read it in the OC Register, so it's a real story - not some manufactured shit off of ThinkProgress.

Cars kill people. How many more children must die before we outlaw cars?

The mother said she had forgotten that she set her niña behind the car, and backed over her before she realized what was happening.

I think that it was the day before yesterday that I read on my internet home page news about the 2 year old who was playing with his father's gun, and killed him/herself. But we all know that guns don't kill people. Two year olds kill people.

I read yesterday of an infant who was left behind a car, run over and killed. I read it in the OC Register, so it's a real story - not some manufactured shit off of ThinkProgress.

Cars kill people. How many more children must die before we outlaw cars?

The mother said she had forgotten that she set her niña behind the car, and backed over her before she realized what was happening.

Question: What happens to a pool owner if they do not put up safety features and some kid drowns in their pool?

Question: What happens to a pool owner if they do not put up safety features and some kid drowns in their pool?

Depends ...

Did the kid have a hand gun stuck in the front of his swim trunks?

They usually pay a fine for violating code, considering its an accident its difficult to prove criminal liability. If its someone else's kid they may be open to lawsuits.

Pool ownership, however is not a consitutionally protected right.

Forum List

Back