Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

So what?
I'd never buy a bump stock and neither would anyone I know.
They're a joke and totally useless in any self defense situation.
Now ya wanna see an illegal mod to a gun favored by blacks?
That would be the Glock Switch. Again mostly useless.
Educated gun owners know well aimed single shots are far more effective than spray and pray,apparently blacks havent caught on to that fact,they just like the whole machine pistol aspect even though they dont hit shit except maybe an innocent bystander.

They get their info and fashion influences from Hollywood movies.

Go give some thoughts and prayers to the wall. Texas shooting have increased over 60% since they passed the no permit law. That was stupid.
You mean during the open borders or by Dem run big cities and D.A.'s in TX?
Where's your link to a NON BIASED SOURCE of your data?
You can't cause the hopelessness and hate for humanity & mental illness and sociopathic behavior of people then deflect or displace blame, complain about them acting out on everything but your own policies and constant hate mongering brain washing that created their mind set and hate for humanity.
MIRROR TIME, PSYCHOPATHS ARE CREATED by the cruelty behaviors and lenient liberal drug policies of a society.

Gettin sick and tired of Hitlery and her goon squads and psycho shooters going after innocent people!!!

According to reports, the shooting occurred at about 3:30 p.m. at Allen Premium Outlets located at 820 W. Stacy Road.

NO SOUND

I live only about 5 miles from there.

Authorities have responded to the Allen Premium Outlets to investigate a shooting Saturday afternoon. Few details have been released at this time, but the Collin County Sheriff's Office confirmed there was a shooting. A spokesperson said there are "some" victims at the mall, but their status is not known at this time.

I don't think this was a political hit, but it has the smell of terrorist all over it. :(

No permit....no traing....lots of shootings

WHO WOULDA FIGURED?

Do you idiots really believe the crap you spew?

Permitless carry has nothing to do with this.....since criminals cant buy, own or carry any gun at any time.......

Permitless carry simply means you guys cant persecute normal people who carry a gun for self defense

Last edited:
Texas Stupidity

Criminals did this since the founding of the country....they dont obey laws...

Permitless carry simply means you assholes cant persecute normal gun owners

Shooter looks like a beige Savage ( Hispanic ) , wonder if he purchased the M4gery Legally recently even though he is an Illegal , and is this another “ When Liberals of Color Attack “ incident ??

Texas is a shithole. Conservatives have made it the armpit of America.

Are you this stupid in real life or just when you post....

1) The democrats have cripped local police

2) the democrats refuse to keep violent gun offenders in prison and release them over and over again

3) the democrats have opened the border and now Texas is dealing with the democrat party crime wave

An officer of the Allen Police Force was at the mall, and I think he may have stopped the shooter with a deadly shot. It wasn't clear, except that there was a lone shooter, and little is known about him. The reporter says it is a sad day... Attorney General Ken Paxton of Texas State is talking, he said he lives in the area of Allen, and his family shops at the mall. Allen Texas is a suburb of Dallas to the North and the police are shutting down the mall, and cars there are not allowed to be moved since the entire mall area is a crime scene. A spokesman is saying children as young as 5 years old are dead. People outside the mall are walking and the police are hastily moving around looking to see if there are any accomplices to the shooter who died earlier. 60 rounds were shot they're saying. FBI special agent, Mrs. Parker is saying our nation is having a battle of good and evil, and she thinks it's going to continue. She is saying the cop who was on the scene ran toward the shooter before shooting him, and that it was the right thing he did. Mrs. Parker is in tears. She is calling the nation to go with hope, and prayer. They still don't have a tally of the dead. Greg Abbott said "our hearts are with the people of Allen and assures full resources are open to the city of allen. The police chief just spoke his condolences to the families who have lost loved ones. Scores of people were saved because of the officer who ran toward and neutralized the criminal shooter. His name has not been given. I'm feeling pretty sad right now. Good evening, all. Time for vespers, and I'm asking our God to help us figure out a way to stop all this. We're still remembering the children who were killed at the Uvalde elementary school this past year, and we want to know what is causing all these tragic shootings nationwide. Are they destitute because of the cost of living? Senator Angela Paxton is saying that because of the children who were shot, they will have some sad children at school next Monday, and her heart goes out to the families with losses of family children as well as friends of the dead kids. The mall seems to be some kind of community gathering place as it is an outdoorsy mall. On my tv station, cars are still parked. May God have mercy on all concerned. I saw some grown men crying.

Forum List

Back