Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

It's now being said that the gunman wasn't even trying to hit people, just spraying gunfire around. 50+ rounds fired from an sophisticated assault weapon and only one serious injury.

The shooter then walked out on the field, in what appeared to be an attempt for "suicide by cop", and they took him down.

But he seems to have targeted Republicans because he asked which team it was.
It's now being said that the gunman wasn't even trying to hit people, just spraying gunfire around

If he hadn't wanted to hit people, he'd have fired into the air.

He started by firing shots into the air. One of the Republican Congressmen there said he didn't seem to target anyone, just firing indiscriminately. He also said that if the guy had tried to hit people, a lot more people would have been hurt.

The gunman has been identified as a 66 year old James T. Hodgkinson, a retired building contractor who had a home inspection business. He's a Sanders supporter who had posted on his Facebook page that Trump was a traitor to America.
You fucking moron!
The radical LIB shooter didn't take an AK47 to the ball park to "fire shots into the air"!
You have zero knowledge about how proficient he was with a rifle!
He may have never even fired one before.
Fucking GROW UP!!!!!!!
Dear me.

Why Are The Authorities Not Naming The Shooter?

What difference does it make if the shooter's name is released or not released?

O! be some other name:
What’s in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call’d,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name;
And for that name, which is no part of thee,
Take all myself.
-- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene II
It matters when you are trying to data mine him. Duh....
Are you trying to do that?
Yes.

It is very likely that this shooter picked up the same world view from the same sources as you.
And once more you'd be wrong And if you think trump is anything other than how I rated him you're not as smart as you think

How could my opinion be "wrong" in the absence of any information on the shooter's beliefs?

Oh, and assuming that I must be stupid for disagreeing with you, once more you reject very concept of reasonable political disagreements.

What do you think would happen if HIllary came out and apologized for her deplorable" remark and admit that she was wrong to do that, and that she just did it in an attempt to marginalize Trump, not because she believed it?
After what you said about me you say I'm stupid for disagreeing with you?? Really ?

I did not call you stupid in that post.

Please try reading and then responding AGAIN.

How could my opinion be "wrong" in the absence of any information on the shooter's beliefs?

Oh, and assuming that I must be stupid for disagreeing with you, once more you reject very concept of reasonable political disagreements.

What do you think would happen if HIllary came out and apologized for her deplorable" remark and admit that she was wrong to do that, and that she just did it in an attempt to marginalize Trump, not because she believed it?
She did No? on another subject
You allow the mentally ill the ability to buy guns, and then they go out and do it!!

Let Mentally Ill People Buy Guns
How many you have will?

[

He started by firing shots into the air. One of the Republican Congressmen there said he didn't seem to target anyone, just firing indiscriminately. He also said that if the guy had tried to hit people, a lot more people would have been hurt.

The gunman has been identified as a 66 year old James T. Hodgkinson, a retired building contractor who had a home inspection business. He's a Sanders supporter who had posted on his Facebook page that Trump was a traitor to America.

Really, what is your source for this?

And once more you'd be wrong And if you think trump is anything other than how I rated him you're not as smart as you think

After what you said about me you say I'm stupid for disagreeing with you?? Really ?

I did not call you stupid in that post.

Please try reading and then responding AGAIN.

She did No? on another subject
You allow the mentally ill the ability to buy guns, and then they go out and do it!!

Let Mentally Ill People Buy Guns
How many you have will?
last count...

14 firearms

Unless someone comes to the door and asks

(Then I got none)

It's now being said that the gunman wasn't even trying to hit people, just spraying gunfire around. 50+ rounds fired from an sophisticated assault weapon and only one serious injury.

The shooter then walked out on the field, in what appeared to be an attempt for "suicide by cop", and they took him down.

But he seems to have targeted Republicans because he asked which team it was.
It's now being said that the gunman wasn't even trying to hit people, just spraying gunfire around

If he hadn't wanted to hit people, he'd have fired into the air.

You fucking moron!
The radical LIB shooter didn't take an AK47 to the ball park to "fire shots into the air"!
You have zero knowledge about how proficient he was with a rifle!
He may have never even fired one before.
Fucking GROW UP!!!!!!!

The weapon was a shotgun. It is possible he also had a handgun, but that is as yet unconfirmed.

Well there you have it. He is white, from Illinois and a mental midget.

Anything else matter not and what he did was an act of terror and should be dealt with the most harsh punishment possible.

They just released it: James Hodgkinson, 66 years old, of Belleville, IL.

Probably listened to Dimocrats, and was afraid he was going to lose his Medicare.

Do you know the shooter? I'm just wondering how you can credibly speculate on what the man's motivations were.

He was a leftwing Bernie supporter, this is the fault of the violent rhetoric coming from the left, they've been rioting and attacking republicans across the nation because they are fascist pigs who hate democratic elections, this guy just went to the inevitable next step.
And all that has what to do with the plausibility of the man traveling to the D.C. area and shooting people because he was ticked off over potentially losing his Medicare benefit?

Forum List

Back