Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

[
The last weapon I used was in basic at Ft Leonard Wood Mo. more years ago than I'd care to mention now

Regardless, you of the left are violent and have evil intent.

21a20da733eeb830d92e189bd85fbd080184893d60c2f4a1f275760a638b72c3.jpg

Probably pure coincidence and if not I am sure it is purely accidental rather than intentional, but yet another similarity between ISIS and today's new Progressive Democrats....Americans being 'radicalized' and brainwashed into committing crimes against the United States and its citizens....

:rolleyes:

I love how the leftist press are pretending they had no part in the vitriol! Amusing.
Is it equally amusing that the right pretends to have clean hands ?? We know how honest you are politically speaking................lol

While there is overwhelming factual evidence of the Left's criminal activity....I'm not aware of a list anywhere near as long for the right?
Enlighten us.

I love how the leftist press are pretending they had no part in the vitriol! Amusing.
Is it equally amusing that the right pretends to have clean hands ?? We know how honest you are politically speaking................lol

While there is overwhelming factual evidence of the Left's criminal activity....I'm not aware of a list anywhere near as long for the right?
Enlighten us.
The length is important ?? You must be a trump lover That repubs hands are dirty is enough for me Of course dems act like AH's too on rare ocassions

A Bernie Bro. And one ugly mofo.

James T. Hodgkinson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

james-t-hodgkinson.jpg

On March 22 he wrote, “Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co.”
Well, the first thing that democrat shit stain needs to have drilled into his brain washed leftist skull is, America is NOT a democracy, we are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, as we state in our Pledge of Allegiance, "and to the REPUBLIC," not "and to the" democracy.

Just heard he died. Good riddens.

Trump hater from Illinois. Might convince me to support gun control in liberal states. Thank God this liberal whackjob couldn't shoot.

Forum List

Back