Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

A Bernie Bro. And one ugly mofo.

James T. Hodgkinson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

james-t-hodgkinson.jpg

On March 22 he wrote, “Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co.”
Well, the first thing that democrat shit stain needs to have drilled into his brain washed leftist skull is, America is NOT a democracy, we are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, as we state in our Pledge of Allegiance, "and to the REPUBLIC," not "and to the" democracy.

Just heard he died. Good riddens.
/----
041712DH_tax_protest.jpg

Why Are The Authorities Not Naming The Shooter?

What difference does it make if the shooter's name is released or not released?

O! be some other name:
What’s in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call’d,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name;
And for that name, which is no part of thee,
Take all myself.
-- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene II
It matters when you are trying to data mine him. Duh....
Are you trying to do that?
Yes.
Well, if that's the case, why are you bidding others to grab and post the shooter's Facebook content? Since you're datamining the guy, that's something you should do for yourself seeing as you think the man's name is important to performing that task.
Someone please capture his face book info and post it here, before his page is scrubbed!
Whahhhh! Have kleenex, and a big glass of Shut The Fuck Up. It'll be good for you....

Reichstag's Stukas

GOP lawmaker links shooting to 'outrageous' Dem rhetoric
Reichstag's Stukas Part II

Rep. Rodney Davis (R-Ill.) blamed the current political discourse for the Wednesday morning shooting at a baseball practice field that injured House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) and several others.

Scalise was one of several people shot at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Va. He underwent surgery and GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill said that he’s out and “doing well.”

"This is a result, I believe, of political, rhetorical terrorism. That's got to stop,”
Did you get your plane ticket to Syria?
Or are you going to join The Taliban in Afghanistan?

It's not your country, so you can get out any time.
You are probably typing your trash from Russia though.
You seem like an Agent of The Kremlin with the garbage you spew.

Is it equally amusing that the right pretends to have clean hands ??
It's pretty damn obvious Conservatives played no part in 'radicalizing' this liberal nut job, convincing him Trump had destroyed the US and he and the GOP had to be taken out...

They just named him.... Someone please capture his face book info and post it here, before his page is scrubbed!
What, you can't do that for yourself? You obviously have a computing device, and Facebook is free to join.
At work, and I don't Facebook.
LOL

You don't Facebook. Okaaay...

So even were you to have the man's name, you won't get too far data mining him, now will you? Apparently, data mining the guy isn't, despite your attestation, something you are in earnest doing for you lack the will and ability to do it effectively/comprehensively/well even if you weren't at work.

Yes.
I don't have a Facebook account either, but I've also not attested that I'm attempting to data mine anyone while at the same time being of a mind that reviewing one's Facebook page content is important for doing so.

O! be some other name:
What’s in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call’d,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name;
And for that name, which is no part of thee,
Take all myself.
-- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene II
Yes.
Well, if that's the case, why are you bidding others to grab and post the shooter's Facebook content? Since you're datamining the guy, that's something you should do for yourself seeing as you think the man's name is important to performing that task.
Someone please capture his face book info and post it here, before his page is scrubbed!
Whahhhh! Have kleenex, and a big glass of Shut The Fuck Up. It'll be good for you....
Shut The Fuck Up. It'll be good for you....

It'd better for you to do that than I. See post 39.

I got this before they tear it down.

James T. Hodgkinson
March 22 ·
Change.org
·
Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co.

Change.org. Gee, I wonder who is behind CHANGE.ORG? And Change America Now, and Move on.org. and....
Acquaint yourself with the leader of the Democratic party. Soros is in control until we demand otherwise.

Did the shooter have the RIGHT to have a gun??
What difference does that make?

Law abiding citizens have guns. Criminals have guns. Millions of Americans have guns, but 99.999999% of them have not been 'radicalized' by the left and try to kill GOP Congressmen.

How much different would the MSM coverage be if this was a right- winger shooting Democrats. Remember Gabby Gifford coverage? Not seeing any of that today.

Liberal Bias media strikes again.

Forum List

Back