Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

The guy who did this was obviously mentally ill, and because solely of his skin color he was a white supremacist. Yeah getting tired of this shit.

What folks are getting tired of is because he is white "oh he is mentally ill", but had he been black that is just what we do.

No....the majority of black shooters in this country are members of criminal gangs...shooting each other over drug turf, girlfriends, and social media insults......

The white guys who commit mass public shootings actually are typically mentally ill...

That is the truth, fucking deal with it.

No that is some bullshit that you are hoping folks will believe.

Nope....that is the fact, you dumb ass.....from actual FBI data.....

Post that data shit for brains.

Blacks killing other blacks...

Fool give me a break, you right wing, ass clowns don't give a damn about black folks killing each other. Not one white, right wing, republican has EVER come with any solutions of getting crime out of the "hood".
Black folks don't seem to give a fuck either.

It was a race thing as you do not go strictly to Asian location and shot woman. It will be interesting to see if there is a Chinese connection. Still I would guess that this guy couldn't tell the difference between various oriental people.

Still the Covid issues could be a factor. We will have to wait and see what was the trigger or motive behind this senseless violence.
What's the point of looking for triggers and motives? The man committed the crime of murder, he will be punished, end of story.

You're just looking for a way to blame people who aren't at fault for these murders.

motive is relevant especially in the upcoming trial. motives gives a reason why. It will be the difference between the death penalty if legal in that state or live in prison without chance of parole.

No it is not about place blame on others who were not at fault. It is about gaining an understanding of why it happen.

It was a race thing as you do not go strictly to Asian location and shot woman. It will be interesting to see if there is a Chinese connection. Still I would guess that this guy couldn't tell the difference between various oriental people.

Still the Covid issues could be a factor. We will have to wait and see what was the trigger or motive behind this senseless violence.
What's the point of looking for triggers and motives? The man committed the crime of murder, he will be punished, end of story.

You're just looking for a way to blame people who aren't at fault for these murders.

motive is relevant especially in the upcoming trial. motives gives a reason why. It will be the difference between the death penalty if legal in that state or live in prison without chance of parole.

No it is not about place blame on others who were not at fault. It is about gaining an understanding of why it happen.
They can only give him the death penalty if it's a hate crime? Isn't murdering 8 innocent people in cold blood enough?

Would you keep that same energy if the shooter was muslim??

It appears to still be a hate crime. Wheter it involved muslim, etc etc I still would be curious as to the motive. I do now what the motives was but just guessing. They may not have been Chinese but some other oriental nationality. I still suspect that it will be classified as a hate crime.

massage parlor could be just a massage parlor.

Kid probably took it for something more

The women were Korean... The shooter is a moron.

okay then there must have been another motive.

They can only give him the death penalty if it's a hate crime? Isn't murdering 8 innocent people in cold blood enough?
Murdering one person is good enough for me

But I’m not a squishy-feely biden voter who has no consistant position on capital punishment

The guy who did this was obviously mentally ill, and because solely of his skin color he was a white supremacist. Yeah getting tired of this shit.

What folks are getting tired of is because he is white "oh he is mentally ill", but had he been black that is just what we do.

No....the majority of black shooters in this country are members of criminal gangs...shooting each other over drug turf, girlfriends, and social media insults......

The white guys who commit mass public shootings actually are typically mentally ill...

Blacks killing blacks is just an example of how much black lives matter to blacks.

This is the irony of the whole movement. I support police reform, and more training, but as long as blacks continue to commit a disproportionate amount of random crime relative to the population they will always be profiled. That is not racism, it's just human nature, and there's no way to stop it.

Well there are quite a few factors involved in that. One the system is set up to KEEP crime in the "Hood", also whites commit more crime and even when black folks weren't committing the most crime in this country we were still being profiled and harassed.

News is still coming out.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.

Blue city hijinks. Why does this always happen in places run by people like you?
Can’t you take a day off from your usual idiocy?
Can't you answer the question and be honest? Nope.

He banned him over a property fight not because he was a pedophile.
Sez you

Trump and Epstein's friendship reportedly soured after they fought over a $41 million Palm Beach mansion. 2 weeks after the home's auction, cops received a tip about underage women at Epstein's house.

Trump and Epstein fallout was reportedly over a Palm Beach mansion (insider.com)

Now run and tell that.
The Washington Post reports”....

who told the Post?

The WAPO has no credibility

Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it untrue. There are SEVERAL news outlets that are reporting the same on this matter.

Blacks killing blacks is just an example of how much black lives matter to blacks.

This is the irony of the whole movement. I support police reform, and more training, but as long as blacks continue to commit a disproportionate amount of random crime relative to the population they will always be profiled. That is not racism, it's just human nature, and there's no way to stop it.

Well there are quite a few factors involved in that. One the system is set up to KEEP crime in the "Hood", also whites commit more crime and even when black folks weren't committing the most crime in this country we were still being profiled and harassed.
Blacks commit most of the crime, proven fact.

Sez you

Trump and Epstein's friendship reportedly soured after they fought over a $41 million Palm Beach mansion. 2 weeks after the home's auction, cops received a tip about underage women at Epstein's house.

Trump and Epstein fallout was reportedly over a Palm Beach mansion (insider.com)

Now run and tell that.

who told the Post?

Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it untrue. There are SEVERAL news outlets that are reporting the same on this matter.
Liars all.

Fool give me a break, you right wing, ass clowns don't give a damn about black folks killing each other. Not one white, right wing, republican has EVER come with any solutions of getting crime out of the "hood".
Black folks don't seem to give a fuck either.

That's because you an idiot and don't have a clue what black folks give a fuck about.

Blacks commit most of the crime, proven fact.

Actually whites do, that is a fact you try to hide.

Sez you

Now run and tell that.

who told the Post?

Liars all.

Just admit Epstein and your savior were butt buddies.

Yeah...we have.....you lock up the violent gun criminals and keep them in jail.......by locking up the criminals, you stop crime....it is that fucking easy. Then, you get rid of the democrat party control over the schools and let black Americans have school choice so they can send their children to actual schools so they can get an actual education..........then you support policies that protect and encourage fathers in the home......and then you have stopped the democrat party welfare to crime highway....

Wrong...whites only commit more crime because there are more Whites in this country.....as a group, blacks are 12% of the population but commit 50% of murder in this country as well as other crime.......you don't understand how that works.....and, of course, their main victims are other blacks.......all thanks to the democrat party and their racist policies.

You cant be serious

since the WAPO has presented no evidence or witnesses to back up their story there is nothing to believe

Georgia officer condemned for saying Atlanta shooter was 'having a bad day'

Capt Jay Baker also reportedly posted images on Facebook of T-shirts with racist slogan on China and coronavirus

If true I don't see how he keeps his job. He could no longer be a valid trusted witness against a single Asian and a lawyer will likely use it to defend any minority.
I admit I don't know the officer's background, but that could have just been an off-the-cuff comment, or a bad attempt at understatement.

Hard to say.

Capt Jay Baker also reportedly posted images on Facebook of T-shirts with racist slogan on China and coronavirus

If true I don't see how he keeps his job. He could no longer be a valid trusted witness against a single Asian and a lawyer will likely use it to defend any minority.
I admit I don't know the officer's background, but that could have just been an off-the-cuff comment, or a bad attempt at understatement.

Hard to say.
He was just telling the press what the guy said.

Forum List

Back