Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

Agreed. I don't know what Unkotare is talking about.
he even won reelection after doing it...

My dad was in the pacific at the time. I am really glad they dropped the Bomb.

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.
I didn't I thought it was just and right

So what was done to black folks in this country wasn't quite that bad, was it?
I never said that. If you can show me one person that was a slave, I'd be happy to have reparitations paid to them....just like we did in 88 to the Japanese that were interred by FDR.
Hell, we shouldn’t give blacks reperations for slavery we should give it to them for how we have treated them since slavery

There is nothing stopping you from finding a deserving African American in your state and giving him all your money, or getting up off your ass and doing anything at all to help him in some way.
and there is the issue....dembots don't actually want to do something themselves to address the issues they bring up....they want other people to do it for them. They really are a whiny selfish bunch

......and republicans ignore the issues and don't do a damn thing other than try and feed us some BS.
huh? They freed the slaves, passed numerous Civil Rights legislation, not to mentioned created numerous bills the left blocked....moreover, tried, and in some cases, provided a economy to grow...and undid unjust laws targeting african-americans...such as Xiden 94 Crime Bill sentencing

Give me a break. Civil rights bills were passed by regions North/South and it was a Democrat president that signed those bills into law. Also not ONE Republican opposed that crime bill or voted against it. What numerous bills? Since Trump lost look at the Jim Crow bills being passed by state Legislators trying to stifle the minority vote.
It's laughable when they suggest they were the ones who freed the slaves or passed civil rights laws when today they are clearly the confederates who lynched blacks and defended Jim crow laws.
Lincoln was a Republican, Stupid.

Dimwingers filibustered the Civil Rights Act...........including Biden's mentor and Owlgore's father.

Your party is the party of racists.
Do you understand something changed between now and then? You southerners who hated lincoln are today's republicans.
Really? Your party kept electing a KKK leader to the Senate until 2010.

Your party is the party of racists. Own it.
Not anymore. You guys carry the confederate flags and try to throw out black votes. Literally last year trump tried to throw out all the votes in wayne county. Aka Detroit.

The gop today are the white good old boys yesterday.

Its simple. Did us liberals want Rosa parks to sit at the back of the bus? No. It was people like you. Back then you were the democrats.

Moron....the democrats are the ones attacking Asian Americans.....the democrats are the ones pushing for segregated dorms, cafeterias, keeping Asians out of colleges and universities, it is the democrats who want skin color identified on products in grocery stores....the democrat party has been and still is the party of racism, violence and hate...

If that is the case then why does all of the racism always come from right wing, assholes like you.

None of the racism comes from conservatives, libertarians or Trump voters.....all of the racism comes from the democrat party, the party actively segregating people by race and discriminating against people based on race....you dimwit.

No dick head the racism comes straight from your party, thr Republican party.

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.

I never said that. If you can show me one person that was a slave, I'd be happy to have reparitations paid to them....just like we did in 88 to the Japanese that were interred by FDR.
Hell, we shouldn’t give blacks reperations for slavery we should give it to them for how we have treated them since slavery

There is nothing stopping you from finding a deserving African American in your state and giving him all your money, or getting up off your ass and doing anything at all to help him in some way.
and there is the issue....dembots don't actually want to do something themselves to address the issues they bring up....they want other people to do it for them. They really are a whiny selfish bunch

......and republicans ignore the issues and don't do a damn thing other than try and feed us some BS.
huh? They freed the slaves, passed numerous Civil Rights legislation, not to mentioned created numerous bills the left blocked....moreover, tried, and in some cases, provided a economy to grow...and undid unjust laws targeting african-americans...such as Xiden 94 Crime Bill sentencing

Give me a break. Civil rights bills were passed by regions North/South and it was a Democrat president that signed those bills into law. Also not ONE Republican opposed that crime bill or voted against it. What numerous bills? Since Trump lost look at the Jim Crow bills being passed by state Legislators trying to stifle the minority vote.
It's laughable when they suggest they were the ones who freed the slaves or passed civil rights laws when today they are clearly the confederates who lynched blacks and defended Jim crow laws.

Dimwingers filibustered the Civil Rights Act...........including Biden's mentor and Owlgore's father.

Do you understand something changed between now and then? You southerners who hated lincoln are today's republicans.

Not anymore. You guys carry the confederate flags and try to throw out black votes. Literally last year trump tried to throw out all the votes in wayne county. Aka Detroit.

Its simple. Did us liberals want Rosa parks to sit at the back of the bus? No. It was people like you. Back then you were the democrats.

Moron....the democrats are the ones attacking Asian Americans.....the democrats are the ones pushing for segregated dorms, cafeterias, keeping Asians out of colleges and universities, it is the democrats who want skin color identified on products in grocery stores....the democrat party has been and still is the party of racism, violence and hate...

If that is the case then why does all of the racism always come from right wing, assholes like you.

None of the racism comes from conservatives, libertarians or Trump voters.....all of the racism comes from the democrat party, the party actively segregating people by race and discriminating against people based on race....you dimwit.

Once again we see that you are not black, just blue.

No, he didn't.

Your accusations continue to not be supported by evidence, history or facts

No, he didn't.

Is that why Republicans defend those dimwingers 2day.
Time after time people try to suggest to you to look at yourself also. You already won. You will not release your hate in all ways against others who for the most part did you no wrong. You act the way you want because that is not their way. And it is self destructive. You have affected them also to act as you with the help of many who are of the same culture as they. People want to unite. Others keep separating us all.

You always want to unite when it is convenient for you, as long as the wrong isn't affecting you.

No, he didn't.

So it shouldn't be hard for you to show the evidence that these woman were in fact prostitutes.

No, he didn't.

So it shouldn't be hard for you to show the evidence that these woman were in fact prostitutes.
I have already told you, I don't know if they were...and frankly it doesn't matter if they actually were. What matters is what the killer thought when he did what he did....he's motive was his sex addiction and his belief that these sort of places help drive that addiction, and his motive to kill was to get relief from that addiction.

As I have also provided for you, repeatedly, from the NY Times even, that these sort of establishments have a reputation of being involved in the sex trade...that doesn't mean every single one of them is in fact connected....but there is a dark history of many being connected to it. It's possible these places weren't....but the killer, who had this addiction and belief, thought they did and would rid or relieve his addiction...even if it were true that they were.... killing people wouldn't stop his addiction...so frankly it's not relevant if they were or were not connected.

The bottom line however is your narrative isn't supported by the facts. Try to accept it and move on...maybe, just maybe, there will be other evidence discovered to support your narrative, but at this point there isn't, and in fact, the evidence suggest another motive.

No, he didn't.

I have already told you, I don't know if they were...and frankly it doesn't matter if they actually were. What matters is what the killer thought when he did what he did....he's motive was his sex addiction and his belief that these sort of places help drive that addiction, and his motive to kill was to get relief from that addiction.

As I have also provided for you, repeatedly, from the NY Times even, that these sort of establishments have a reputation of being involved in the sex trade...that doesn't mean every single one of them is in fact connected....but there is a dark history of many being connected to it. It's possible these places weren't....but the killer, who had this addiction and belief, thought they did and would rid or relieve his addiction...even if it were true that they were.... killing people wouldn't stop his addiction...so frankly it's not relevant if they were or were not connected.

The bottom line however is your narrative isn't supported by the facts. Try to accept it and move on...maybe, just maybe, there will be other evidence discovered to support your narrative, but at this point there isn't, and in fact, the evidence suggest another motive.

First of all anyone with an ounce of common sense isn't buying that bullshit.

No, he didn't.

what? I am just reporting the facts...I get you have a hard time with facts, and find the inconvenient but facts are facts

No, he didn't.

what did he say that was racist? I think you are projecting a little too much here
I love it when suddenly the racists are claiming they aren’t racist. Now they don’t openly admit to not hiring colors. Now they claim they gave the black guy a fair shot and he just unfortunately wasn’t the most qualified. Completely denying the obvious that bias is playing a factor.

When in a society as diverse as ours 90% of the executive boardroom is white males, something is wrong.

But notice now we have to prove you are a racist. Even though we know you are based on you policies, we have to prove it. Covert vs overt.
I do too...and they rewrite history...to an absurd level.....but hey...the dems are here trying to claim they supported Civil Rights, opposed Jim Crowe and freed the slaves....it's rather comical....
We were republicans back then. i Would have been a Lincoln republican northerner you’d be pro general lee pro slavery and against blacks marrying whites.

We don’t forget it was conservatives in the 60s who hated blacks and loved viet nam. Just like you demonize blm today you did it to Mohammad Ali and muslims back then.

No, he didn't.

So, you buy it.

No, he didn't.

what did he say that was racist? I think you are projecting a little too much here
I love it when suddenly the racists are claiming they aren’t racist. Now they don’t openly admit to not hiring colors. Now they claim they gave the black guy a fair shot and he just unfortunately wasn’t the most qualified. Completely denying the obvious that bias is playing a factor.

When in a society as diverse as ours 90% of the executive boardroom is white males, something is wrong.

But notice now we have to prove you are a racist. Even though we know you are based on you policies, we have to prove it. Covert vs overt.
I do too...and they rewrite history...to an absurd level.....but hey...the dems are here trying to claim they supported Civil Rights, opposed Jim Crowe and freed the slaves....it's rather comical....
We were republicans back then. i Would have been a Lincoln republican northerner you’d be pro general lee pro slavery and against blacks marrying whites.

We don’t forget it was conservatives in the 60s who hated blacks and loved viet nam. Just like you demonize blm today you did it to Mohammad Ali and muslims back then.
Revisionist history.

YOUR party filibustered the CRA, and Johnson was a lib.

No, he didn't.

No you weren't....Republicans were Republicans back then....they still are.....you personally might have been then flipped to the darkside...I don't know...

hahaha....keep dreaming....Johnson and his Admin were Dems...Vietnam was their baby

In fact, he's the leading Republican at the time, in 1964..running against the Dems warmongers: "

"And no, we will not let our support today silence our basic criticism that the war in Vietnam -- and let's call it what it is, a war--that the war in Vietnam is being fought under policies that obscure our purposes, confuse our allies, particularly the Vietnamese and encourage the enemy to prolong the fighting.

We must, instead, prosecute the war in Vietnam with the object of ending it along with the threats to peace that it poses all over the world."

No, he didn't.

Revisionist history.

There have been numerous Civil Rights Acts since the GOP freed the slaves and granted African Americans citizenship....we even gave freed slaves reparations, that Dems took back when they gained control of state Govts...

Of all the Civil Rights legislation...only one...was ever signed by a Dem...that's in 1964, and that was only because a Conservative Dem was elected President, joined the GOP, and pushed for it....in the wake of his horrible murder, Johnson felt the political pressure to go along with it

Here's list of other Civil Rights Acts, dating back to after the war...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act

Everyone blocked by Dems, or signed by a GOP President...but for 64

No, he didn't.

No you weren't....Republicans were Republicans back then....they still are.....you personally might have been then flipped to the darkside...I don't know...

hahaha....keep dreaming....Johnson and his Admin were Dems...Vietnam was their baby

In fact, he's the leading Republican at the time, in 1964..running against the Dems warmongers: "

"And no, we will not let our support today silence our basic criticism that the war in Vietnam -- and let's call it what it is, a war--that the war in Vietnam is being fought under policies that obscure our purposes, confuse our allies, particularly the Vietnamese and encourage the enemy to prolong the fighting.

We must, instead, prosecute the war in Vietnam with the object of ending it along with the threats to peace that it poses all over the world."
I know so then how come it was people like me who supported the viet nam protests and Mohammad Ali and you guys back then hated meatheads like me?

Was Archie biunker a democrat back then? Was meathead a republican?

No, he didn't.

Revisionist history.

There have been numerous Civil Rights Acts since the GOP freed the slaves and granted African Americans citizenship....we even gave freed slaves reparations, that Dems took back when they gained control of state Govts...

Of all the Civil Rights legislation...only one...was ever signed by a Dem...that's in 1964, and that was only because a Conservative Dem was elected President, joined the GOP, and pushed for it....in the wake of his horrible murder, Johnson felt the political pressure to go along with it

Here's list of other Civil Rights Acts, dating back to after the war...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act

You gave reparrations but today you are against the idea? Why the change?

No, he didn't.

Revisionist history.

Johnson knew he lost the south when he signed it.

And that’s when the parties changed.

Look at republicans Reagan and bush. They invented nafta. Today you republicans hate nafta. See how you changed?

Or remember in the 2000s republicans said illegals were only here doing jobs Americans won’t do. Do you feel that way today?

No, he didn't.

I know so then how come it was people like me who supported the viet nam protests and Mohammad Ali and you guys back then hated meatheads like me?

Was Archie biunker a democrat back then? Was meathead a republican?
Archie was a TV character...from the 70s

Some people certianly dind't like the Nation of Islam back then, and still don't today....they are racist....and violent....Dr. King didn't like them...Malcolm X woke up to what they were and left them...for that they killed him

No, he didn't.

Revisionist history.

Johnson knew he lost the south when he signed it.

And that’s when the parties changed.

Look at republicans Reagan and bush. They invented nafta. Today you republicans hate nafta. See how you changed?

Or remember in the 2000s republicans said illegals were only here doing jobs Americans won’t do. Do you feel that way today?
the parties never changed....the South continued to vote and put dems in power....

the GOP still stands for the same stuff it always has....I will agree the Dems have changed some....JFK for example would have zero chance in your party....your party has gone far far radically left, and realized there are far more ways to divide and control people then just through race.

NAFTA was signed into law by Clinton.....he signed it into law on Dec 8, 1993 " "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."[ Bill Clinton (D) ......NAFTA wasn't a great deal...Trump got us a better one...even Xiden knows that.

I don't recall Republcians saying that, but yes it's true....a lot of white liberal privledged dems just sit around expecting handouts.....most immigrates, including illegals...want to work and don't look for hard outs....dembots do....you expect your Dear Leader to provide for you.

No, he didn't.

Revisionist history.

You gave reparrations but today you are against the idea? Why the change?
There aren't people alive today that were slaves....I mean if you find one, let show me

Forum List

Back