Short Video: Jim Jordan shrugs off Tyre Nichols' death because there's no law 'that can stop that evil'...yea, stuff happens!

and you add the stupid comment of getting rid of all laws like all people are evil,,

the more you troll the more you prove what a fucking idiot you are,,
I was mocking Jim by mocking his statement that no law covers the crime, like hell, there is not a law that covers murder....Now, I have dipshitz like you who want to defend Jim and his stupid comments... Fuck off go play stupid somewhere else.

I was mocking Jim by mocking his statement that no law covers the crime, like hell, there is not a law that covers murder....Now, I have dipshitz like you who want to defend Jim and his stupid comments... Fuck off go play stupid somewhere else.
mocking you isnt defending him,,
stop being a useless idiot and bringing humanity down,,

Obviously since they were charged with…let me look here… oh yeah, murder. You moron.

Forum List

Back