Shots fired at Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood airport. 5 casualties as of now

Canadian passenger according to authorities, checked gun, landed, picked up gun, went to bathroom, loaded gun and then opened fire

Asswipe flew in from Canada. Had a military ID. Checked his gun in Canada, retrieved it here and started shooting. I am now going out on a limb and say his name is fake and so is the military ID, described as a slender dark haired man!

According to authorities at press conference, he was a Canadian passenger, had checked his gun, arrived, picked up gun and then loaded it in bathroom.

Hey, guys! Ya think it might be a Muslim?
51r70w.jpg
The vast majority of violence done in the world is done by Muslims... facts are facts

Yup. But this wasn't a Muslim.

Only trouble is, at this point in time it is kinda useless to speculate on what happened or who this person is. It's gonna take a day or two for them to sort everything out.

Currently right now, there is a press conference going on, and the police chief said that there is just one shooter so far, but they are looking to make sure there aren't any others.

I'm afraid this is another Obama legacy, unsafe America!

Really? Figuring out where a lone gunman is going to go shooting is hard, I mean REALLY hard, even the FBI and NSA said so. You're gonna blame Obama for this even though we don't know what happened yet?

That was from the authorities press conference.
Only trouble is, at this point in time it is kinda useless to speculate on what happened or who this person is. It's gonna take a day or two for them to sort everything out.

Forum List

Back