Shots fired outside AMC at Castleton Square Mall

I live not too far from there, 20 years ago that would be unheard of. Of course, 20 years ago it wasn't so "diverse", either.
Canada and Great Britain are diverse but those 2 places don`t share our guns for all mentality. Perhaps it`s not skin color or ethnicity. Ya think? Ever?

This is hardly an isolated incident.

VIDEO 200-300 in fight at Valley View theater - newsnet5.com Cleveland

There was a time when people went to the movies to have a good time and see a movie. Back in the day when we had high crime and it was safer. Now that crime has gone down mall fights an shootings are a daily occurrence.

If the above makes sense to you, you are a liberal.

Date night used to be dinner and a movie. Without martial arts training and a concealed weapon permit, date night is take out chinese and pay per view.
It wasn't difficult to guess the race of the rioters in the movie theatre complex before seeing the photos.

Guns.

We need more guns.

10153708_995525010475064_535323282925204361_n_zps7ee299c2.jpg

And kids need to be spanked more by their parents as they're simply out of control.
Spanking is lazy parenting. I have never hit my kids and they are well behaved and respectful. Try again.

Police from 10 different departments respond yet no arrests. Police afraid of offending parents of these darlings or starting a riot in the community?

I hate to sound like the old fogey I am but back in my day, the cops would have hauled us off. Not to jail but to our parents where we'd have been well taken care of.

I'm well over 50 and to this day, my butt cheeks slam shut whenever I pass a belt rack in a store where a half inch wide alligator belt is hanging. My old man's weapon of choice.

Spanking is lazy parenting. I have never hit my kids and they are well behaved and respectful. Try again.
We've seen the stupidity of not spanking. Kids are out of control and libs think dialogue is the proper answer. "Johnny, you are making me feel uncomfortable. Just wait till your mother gets home."

This is hardly an isolated incident.

There was a time when people went to the movies to have a good time and see a movie. Back in the day when we had high crime and it was safer. Now that crime has gone down mall fights an shootings are a daily occurrence.

If the above makes sense to you, you are a liberal.

Date night used to be dinner and a movie. Without martial arts training and a concealed weapon permit, date night is take out chinese and pay per view.
It wasn't difficult to guess the race of the rioters in the movie theatre complex before seeing the photos.
I say the same thing after every mass random shooting or when some gun nut blows up a building and kills 168 innocent people.

Police from 10 different departments respond yet no arrests. Police afraid of offending parents of these darlings or starting a riot in the community?

I hate to sound like the old fogey I am but back in my day, the cops would have hauled us off. Not to jail but to our parents where we'd have been well taken care of.

I'm well over 50 and to this day, my butt cheeks slam shut whenever I pass a belt rack in a store where a half inch wide alligator belt is hanging. My old man's weapon of choice.

Weapon of choice? Quite a way to describe it.

We may have hit upon a common strain among our resident nutters here. Do ALL of you look back with such fear at your childhood? Do you all instil the same fear when it comes to raising your own kids?

My father whacked us with a belt on occasion. He didn't know better. I consider my being able to raise three great kids without hitting them to be an example of intra-family progress. It seems like some of our nutters believe that human beings need to be whipped into shape.

We've seen the stupidity of not spanking. Kids are out of control and libs think dialogue is the proper answer. "Johnny, you are making me feel uncomfortable. Just wait till your mother gets home."
Yet I have raised two good kids without ever hitting them. I am not a lazy parent, I have raised them without ever using the threat of violence. How can you use violence on someone you love?

Yet I have raised two good kids without ever hitting them. I am not a lazy parent, I have raised them without ever using the threat of violence. How can you use violence on someone you love?
The fact that you label spanking violent tells me you raised a couple of wimps that need the full protection of government to survive.

The fact that you label spanking violent tells me you raised a couple of wimps that need the full protection of government to survive.
You disagree with me, so you insult my lovely, well behaved children. What type of person are you? That was rhetorical.

You do not consider hitting someone violent?

The fact that you believe in physical parenting show your true communication skills. You have none. Nuke, don't respond to this asshole. I'll take it from here or we can double team him the fuck out of here. I'm on a mission to weed these idiots to full embarrassment and make them choose to fuck off. Cereal killer will give me a damn medal after this.

You disagree with me, so you insult my lovely, well behaved children. What type of person are you? That was rhetorical.
You insulted every parent that spanks their child and claim moral indignation? What kind of hypocrite are you?

The fact that you believe in physical parenting show your true communication skills. You have none. Nuke, don't respond to this asshole. I'll take it from here or we can double team him the fuck out of here. I'm on a mission to weed these idiots to full embarrassment and make them choose to fuck off. Cereal killer will give me a damn medal after this.
Wow, a threat from a retard. This goin' be good.

Forum List

Back