Should AG Barr Resign

If Barr does not resign, should he be impeached

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Democrats you have no RIGHTS if you hate America.. enemies foreign and domestic will be dealt with ..

Start loving this Country or...

So, you automatically say that anyone that disagrees with you doesn't love this Country. Okay, fine. Now tell me what you have sacrificed for this country. Afterall, Freedom and Liberty are NOT free. In order to talk like you are talking, you must have paid a healthy due. Much more than I have paid. Careful. It's Penis comparison time on this one.
Democrats are anti-everything about America you f hate people You attack elderly people you are anti bill of rights, you want to eat babies..

We are at war you have no rights

And how many times have you attacked this old guy. Once again, you rightwingnutjobs do things and then you claim the other side is doing it and you aren't. If you are at War, please get on with it. We tire of your constant threatening of violence.

Democrats you have no RIGHTS if you hate America.. enemies foreign and domestic will be dealt with ..

Start loving this Country or...

So, you automatically say that anyone that disagrees with you doesn't love this Country. Okay, fine. Now tell me what you have sacrificed for this country. Afterall, Freedom and Liberty are NOT free. In order to talk like you are talking, you must have paid a healthy due. Much more than I have paid. Careful. It's Penis comparison time on this one.
Democrats are anti-everything about America you f hate people You attack elderly people you are anti bill of rights, you want to eat babies..

We are at war you have no rights

^^^ fake news ^^^

Harassing and abusing power in calling for Barr to step down in the middle of his investigation is obstruction of justice and there is thousands of comments by guilty politicians who made such statements on that definition of obstruction during the Attacks on Trump while also thousands more recorded statements to interfere with the investigations,& the process of investigations requiring foreign entities (no different when Mueller and Hillary's lawyers in Mueller's team asked foreign entities).
Dems fell into their own trap.
1)obstruction
2) they are inadvertantly saying Dems colluded with foreign entities and put country at risk by investigating a political rival. Which they used in mid elections to retake the house making the house majority illegitimate according to Hillary's own admission & standard she set.-oops

Barr's speech to the Notre Dame Law School is down right scary. He shit on the first amendment and deserves to be impeached!!!

Bill Barr: Secularists are assaulting religion and its values - CNN Video

This guy is the highest law enforcement official in our nation, and he doesn't respect, support or defend our Constitution.

He shit on the first amendment

Watched your link.

Didn't see him 'shitting' on anything.

(BTW, your options to vote on suck.)

I'm used to the clowns on the far right not responding to anything substantive, thus I decided to ask the question which so offended them and you.

There is nothing 'substantive' in your OP.

WHERE did he 'shit' on the First, HOW did he 'shit' on the First?

Reach the link. His speech was a litany and a proselytizing of the Christian Religion, in a diverse nation of nearly 400 million citizens.

Barr Preaches Religious Freedom | Notre Dame Magazine | University of Notre Dame

This is a synopses of the entire speech, reading between the lines one must consider it to be an attack on the public school system, the LBQBQ community, liberal and progressive citizens and support for bakers to discriminate against those who do not believe in God or the Civil Rights Movement in general.

He is unfit to serve as the top law enforcement officer in our nation, and would be better off preaching on the sidewalks of the Amerika he seeks to establish.

Last edited:
Barr's speech to the Notre Dame Law School is down right scary. He shit on the first amendment and deserves to be impeached!!!

This guy is the highest law enforcement official in our nation, and he doesn't respect, support or defend our Constitution.

Watched your link.

I'm used to the clowns on the far right not responding to anything substantive, thus I decided to ask the question which so offended them and you.

Watch the link. His speech was a litany and a proselytizing of the Christian Religion, in a diverse nation of nearly 400 million citizens.

Barr Preaches Religious Freedom | Notre Dame Magazine | University of Notre Dame

This is a synopses of the entire speech, reading between the lines one must consider it to be an attack on the public school system, the LBQBQ community, liberal and progressive citizens and support for bakers to discriminate against those who do not believe in God or the Civil Rights Movement in general.

He is unfit to serve as the top law enforcement officer in our nation, and would be better off preaching on the sidewalks of the Amerika he seeks to establish.
What's wrong with attacking the government schools? They suck.

Why shouldn't bakers discriminate those they don't approve of? That's called "freedom of association." In a free country, people can discriminate. Nothing in the Constitution says private firms can't discriminate.

Barr is perfect to be the top law enforcement official.

Watched your link.

You have to post something substantive first. The fairy tale bullshit you post is getting old.

Watched your link.

Watch the link. His speech was a litany and a proselytizing of the Christian Religion, in a diverse nation of nearly 400 million citizens.

Watch the link.

I did

His speech was a litany and a proselytizing of the Christian Religion, in a diverse nation of nearly 400 million citizens.

you're obviously insane.

Watched your link.

Watch the link.

I did

His speech was a litany and a proselytizing of the Christian Religion, in a diverse nation of nearly 400 million citizens.

you're obviously insane.

I'm out of touch with reality? Why not join in with the rest of your crowd and simply push the funny button.

Watched your link.

Watch the link.

I did

you're obviously insane.

I'm out of touch with reality? Why not join in with the rest of your crowd and simply push the funny button.
Are you feeling the need to hurt people? Maybe you should see a doctor.

Watched your link.

Watch the link.

I did

you're obviously insane.

I'm out of touch with reality?

Going by this thread, yes.

He is correct.
Secularists don't hove the right to asult and shut down religious people.
Under our 1st amendment both have the right of freedom.

That's not the point. The Highest Law Enforcement Officer cannot violate the First Amendment, he has no business attacking Public Schools, nor should he be in the business of proselytizing.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof". Of course Barr is not a Member of Congress, so we need to look at what Trump has done in picking Pence (Christian, Conservative, Republican) and Barr (link to he speech above) in the context of Art. VI: "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public Trust under the United States".

I know, it's odd that an immoral President choose to place Pence and Barr into such high offices, when both put their faith before the rule of law.

My God (sawry) you are fucking stupid

I never fucked you, I have standards.
With you, all one must worry about is aids.

Watch the link.

I did

you're obviously insane.

Are you feeling the need to hurt people? Maybe you should see a doctor.

Nah let him go out and try to hurt people he'll find out pretty quick why it's a bad idea.

He's just pissed because the brutha didn't get what he wanted from Dollar general.

Jo

Anyone else see the irony of wry (ex-LEO) posting what I highlighted?
Yet, goes after Barr, who does defend and support the Constitution

Anyone else see the irony of wry (ex-LEO) posting what I highlighted?
Yet, goes after Barr, who does defend and support the Constitution

OMG.... THATS HILARIOUS!

JO

Giving a speech you don't like is not grounds for removing someone from the position they hold. It's very funny and sad that Barr's reputation or integrity was never questioned by the left until Tump nominated him as AG.

Forum List

Back