Should AG Barr Resign

If Barr does not resign, should he be impeached

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Giving a speech you don't like is not grounds for removing someone from the position they hold. It's very funny and sad that Barr's reputation or integrity was never questioned by the left until Tump nominated him as AG.

Well, that was true before the democrat Party moved into Fascism

Seems I incited some with my opinion, that's good. It shows their character flaws and some lack of any ability to write an opinion which exculpates an AG who meets with Murdock in secret, engages in "respecting an establishment of religion" or the opinions I post.

Opinions are what makes a message board viable, in fact this board prides itself on accepting opinions on all sides of an issue.

Unfortunately that has become less obvious since the election of DJT, and any criticism of Far Right is attacked with vile and vulgar idiot-grams.

Giving a speech you don't like is not grounds for removing someone from the position they hold. It's very funny and sad that Barr's reputation or integrity was never questioned by the left until Tump nominated him as AG.

I never heard of him until I he appeared for his confirmation. He's dishonest and partisan, exactly what trump wanted.

Seems I incited some with my opinion, that's good. It shows their character flaws and some lack of any ability to write an opinion which exculpates an AG who meets with Murdock in secret, engages in "respecting an establishment of religion" or the opinions I post.

Opinions are what makes a message board viable, in fact this board prides itself on accepting opinions on all sides of an issue.

Unfortunately that has become less obvious since the election of DJT, and any criticism of Far Right is attacked with vile and vulgar idiot-grams.
Meeting with private citizens is not a crime, shit for brains. Neither is respecting a religion. The law can't do it, but government employees can if it's not part of their official duties. You would have us believe that government employees aren't allowed to go to church.

The stuff you post is so stupid that our language lacks the words to describe it.

I never heard of him until I he appeared for his confirmation. He's dishonest and partisan, exactly what trump wanted.
Yeah, because Lynch and Holder were so honest and non-partisan.

Leftwingers are so funny!

Thank you for showing how uninformed you are confirimng who the true dishonest partisan is.
In November 1991, a Senate with 57 Democrats in the majority confirmed Barr as attorney general of the United States on a voice vote, meaning there were no objections. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Joseph Biden even praised the candidness shown by Barr as “a throwback to the days when we actually had attorneys general that would talk to you.”

He wants to kill Barr in the name of the Constitution for exercising his first amendment right it just doesn't get any funnier.

Barr's speech to the Notre Dame Law School is down right scary. He shit on the first amendment and deserves to be impeached!!!

Bill Barr: Secularists are assaulting religion and its values - CNN Video

This guy is the highest law enforcement official in our nation, and he doesn't respect, support or defend our Constitution.

How is he "shitting" on the First Amendment?

(you know, if you are going to make such a claim in the op, supporting it, would make a lot of sense. That was rhetorical btw. I know you dont' do that shit)

Support your claim that he engages in "respecting the establishment of religion".

Or admit that you are just here to spout shit.

Barr's speech to the Notre Dame Law School is down right scary. He shit on the first amendment and deserves to be impeached!!!

This guy is the highest law enforcement official in our nation, and he doesn't respect, support or defend our Constitution.

Wow, great propagandist choices in the poll there commie. Now, feel free to point out Barr's mistake, I didn't see one, he was dead on.

Should Pelosi resign? Apparently she is immune to the hardships of people living (and dying) under blue tarps in her district while she pursues a crazy agenda to undo the last election.
Hopefully, she will go the way of Joe Crowley:

"Speaker of the House Representatives Nancy is not up for reelection until 2020, but she faces a primary this March. The three upstarts hoping to take her down will debate online Saturday night."

Nancy Pelosi’s Three Primary Challengers To Debate Saturday Night

Republicans sure tolerate the criminals in their party. The trump fustercluck administration is a joke, with dear leader himself having the possibility of joining his cohorts like cohen and manaford in prison sometime in the future. We had another administration, reagan, that was corrupt. Barr was also involved in pardoning those criminals like weinberger. Barr's like a fixer for the mob. What cracks me up is when right wing posters always bitch about the non existent criminality of the democrats, which is really a fairly decent bunch compared to the republicans who haven't had an honest presidential administration since Ike.

William Barr Supported Pardons In An Earlier D.C. 'Witch Hunt': Iran-Contra

Anyone else see the irony of wry (ex-LEO) posting what I highlighted?
Yet, goes after Barr, who does defend and support the Constitution

Sure he does. And the Easter Bunny will be here on Dec 25th.

He wants to kill Barr in the name of the Constitution for exercising his first amendment right it just doesn't get any funnier.

You're a damn liar.

This is what I wrote, asshole:

He can talk the talk all he wants, he cannot walk that talk as the highest law enforcement officer in our nation.

Do you really want a theocratic ideology to be the policy of the Dept. of Justice?

I sure don't. I too am Catholic, and reject the authoritarianism within the arrogance of the Moral Majority; which was never moral nor a majority.

Now STFU after you apologize to me.

You're a damn liar.

This is what I wrote, asshole:

He can talk the talk all he wants, he cannot walk that talk as the highest law enforcement officer in our nation.

Do you really want a theocratic ideology to be the policy of the Dept. of Justice?

I sure don't. I too am Catholic, and reject the authoritarianism within the arrogance of the Moral Majority; which was never moral nor a majority.

Now STFU after you apologize to me.
So you want him to resign. Hmm

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-13_20-29-53.gif
    upload_2019-10-13_20-29-53.gif
    912.6 KB · Views: 50
Billy the Bagman is implicated in the Ukraine scandal

We want Pelosi to resign!

We want Shitt to resign!

Those are the traitors! they are the scum!!!!

Another idiotic thread....fueled by Trump Derangement Syndrome sickness by the OP! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back