Should AG Barr Resign

If Barr does not resign, should he be impeached

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Democrats you have no RIGHTS if you hate America.. enemies foreign and domestic will be dealt with ..

Start loving this Country or...

So, you automatically say that anyone that disagrees with you doesn't love this Country. Okay, fine. Now tell me what you have sacrificed for this country. Afterall, Freedom and Liberty are NOT free. In order to talk like you are talking, you must have paid a healthy due. Much more than I have paid. Careful. It's Penis comparison time on this one.
Democrats are anti-everything about America you f hate people You attack elderly people you are anti bill of rights, you want to eat babies..

We are at war you have no rights

Correct......basicly traitors have no rights

Democrats you have no RIGHTS if you hate America.. enemies foreign and domestic will be dealt with ..

So, you automatically say that anyone that disagrees with you doesn't love this Country. Okay, fine. Now tell me what you have sacrificed for this country. Afterall, Freedom and Liberty are NOT free. In order to talk like you are talking, you must have paid a healthy due. Much more than I have paid. Careful. It's Penis comparison time on this one.
Democrats are anti-everything about America you f hate people You attack elderly people you are anti bill of rights, you want to eat babies..

Correct......basicly traitors have no rights
Yes sir

Barr's speech to the Notre Dame Law School is down right scary. He shit on the first amendment and deserves to be impeached!!!

Bill Barr: Secularists are assaulting religion and its values - CNN Video

This guy is the highest law enforcement official in our nation, and he doesn't respect, support or defend our Constitution.

He shit on the first amendment

Watched your link.

Didn't see him 'shitting' on anything.

(BTW, your options to vote on suck.)

I'm used to the clowns on the far right not responding to anything substantive, thus I decided to ask the question which so offended them and you.

There is nothing 'substantive' in your OP.

WHERE did he 'shit' on the First, HOW did he 'shit' on the First?

Reach the link. His speech was a litany and a proselytizing of the Christian Religion, in a diverse nation of nearly 400 million citizens.

Barr Preaches Religious Freedom | Notre Dame Magazine | University of Notre Dame

This is a synopses of the entire speech, reading between the lines one must consider it to be an attack on the public school system, the LBQBQ community, liberal and progressive citizens and support for bakers to discriminate against those who do not believe in God or the Civil Rights Movement in general.

He is unfit to serve as the top law enforcement officer in our nation, and would be better off preaching on the sidewalks of the Amerika he seeks to establish.

And yes today’s education is a total fraud for hiding science findings ... like with abortion and the baby it’s own DNA.

Education is now hiding science

Huh??

Huh??

I don't want to offend you, I was taught to not say anything if I cannot say / post anything good. I pity you, and have empathy for you. Unless and until you post something substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking - which seem to beyond your ability - you will get my silence.

Huh??

I don't want to offend you, I was taught to not say anything if I cannot say / post anything good. I pity you, and have empathy for you. Unless and until you post something substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking - which seem to beyond your ability - you will get my silence.
So you have no substance......got cha hahahahahahh

Barr is not looking good even on this right wing site
giphy.gif

Huh??

oh the irony

Biden the candidate is guilty of threatening a foreign government for favor for his son!

Pure bullshit.

When you have to lie...you're claim makes you look...what's that? Desperate and dishonest?

There was no favor to be granted since there was no investigation of either Biden's son or the company he worked for

Not True

Huh??

Huh??

Do you even know you? It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for you to post without some derogatory remark embedded in it.

Barr should really dislike LIARS. Since religion says strongly NO and also JUSTICE

Barr knows mueller lied under oath when he said that Italian professor was a Russian Agent.. but he was a Italian America CIA agent

So will Barr charge mueller with perjury ??

And will a judge keep Flynn in jail for doing the same as mueller ??

A lot of people are waiting to see justice !!

Huh??

You must understand, WC is a superior human, just ask it.

Barr should really dislike LIARS. Since religion says strongly NO and also JUSTICE

Barr knows mueller lied under oath when he said that Italian professor was a Russian Agent.. but he was a Italian America CIA agent

So will Barr charge mueller with perjury ??

And will a judge keep Flynn in jail for doing the same as mueller ??

A lot of people are waiting to see justice !!
Putin is NOT getting his money's worth with you...

Barr can and SHOULD be impeached

If Barr and trump is impeached that will give the power to trumps majority men and the military to set up a broken govt

This would then totally stop the democrats and better now than 3 years from now

Looks like it’s all set for martial law and logjc tests for voting

Crooked democrats have pushed too hard

Barr can and SHOULD be impeached

If Barr and trump is impeached that will give the power to trumps majority men and the military to set up a broken govt

This would then totally stop the democrats and better now than 3 years from now

Looks like it’s all set for martial law and logjc tests for voting

Crooked democrats have pushed too hard

In case you haven't noticed, it's already broken.

Forum List

Back