Should All Elected Officials Sign a Pledge That They Support America First

Elected Officials Should Sign A Pledge To Treat America First, Not Foreign Countries First

• Yes, I Support The Concept That The Government Should Protect America Citizens

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, America Is a Lamb To Be Fleeced By Those Chosen To Do So

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I mean, if they are not America First, they are some other country first. What kind of fucking, delusional douchebag would want another country first?

It is obvious what you are getting at, child, as you have quite the track record of antisemitism.

Helping those living on a tiny sliver of land who are being assaulted by genocidal savages on a daily basis is not supporting them first. It is just supporting them because it is the right thing to do.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
In a typical oath of office, the elected official swears to support and defend the laws and Constitution of the United States. This should be sufficient.

I wonder what Snouter is hinting at with this pledge? The mind boggles. lol

Mine is all out of boggles. They were all used up by about 2004.

People can't always agree on "what's best for the country ". Happens a lot .

They do, it's called the oath of office. They put their hand on the Bible and swear to do certain things.

It seems a lot of people don't see it that way, considering that ire Trump has generated with his American First platform.

People can't always agree on "what's best for the country ". Happens a lot .

The responses to Trump's America First showed that many liberals interpret that as inherently morally wrong.

For reasons they were not clear on.

America doesn't need to be first, it needs to be smart and so do the people elected.

It's already first in people locked up, and shouldn't be.

America doesn't need to be first, it needs to be smart and so do the people elected.

It's already first in people locked up, and shouldn't be.

Do you think that American government policy should be crafted to advance American Interests First?

I mean, if they are not America First, they are some other country first. What kind of fucking, delusional douchebag would want another country first?

It is obvious what you are getting at, child, as you have quite the track record of antisemitism.

Helping those living on a tiny sliver of land who are being assaulted by genocidal savages on a daily basis is not supporting them first. It is just supporting them because it is the right thing to do.

Have you mentioned that to Obama? He seems to think Israel is the problem in the Middle East.

I would prefer they take an oath to read and understand every bill before they vote on it.

It doesn't matter. Taking an oath, signing a pledge, they will violate it anyway. The Republican candidates all signed a pledge to support the nominee. Now it's what pledge. I dunno nuffin bout no pledge. Democrats are no different.

Politicians with rare exceptions, support the whole of other nations. Whatever ends the whole idea of nations is what they support.

Forum List

Back