Should All Elected Officials Sign a Pledge That They Support America First

Elected Officials Should Sign A Pledge To Treat America First, Not Foreign Countries First

• Yes, I Support The Concept That The Government Should Protect America Citizens

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, America Is a Lamb To Be Fleeced By Those Chosen To Do So

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I mean, if they are not America First, they are some other country first. What kind of fucking, delusional douchebag would want another country first?
I think they should sign a pledge that America comes first, and that we buy a vibrator for the other countries if they don't come before America is finished.

I think they should also sign other meaningless jingoistic pledges. Loyalty oaths and whatnot.

"I hereby swear and affirm America rocks!"

If these pledges don't wipe out ISIS, nothing will. Go Team USA!

THat's g5000 for helping me show Timmy that, indeed, liberals did find "America First" meaningful.

Your use of the word "jingoistic" was prefect.

Your ridicule was also helpful, but would you take a moment, for those who don't understand, to clearly explain exactly what it is about "America First" that you find so offensive?
It's inane, sophomoric nonsense - simplistic, isolationist, and naive, completely devoid of worth or merit.

It must be assumed that every American places his country first, unless he demonstrates otherwise.

67topw.jpg

Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.

67topw.jpg

I'm lovin' it!

67topw.jpg

You're fired!

67topw.jpg

America First!

I mean, if they are not America First, they are some other country first. What kind of fucking, delusional douchebag would want another country first?
I think they should sign a pledge that America comes first, and that we buy a vibrator for the other countries if they don't come before America is finished.

I think they should also sign other meaningless jingoistic pledges. Loyalty oaths and whatnot.

THat's g5000 for helping me show Timmy that, indeed, liberals did find "America First" meaningful.

Your ridicule was also helpful, but would you take a moment, for those who don't understand, to clearly explain exactly what it is about "America First" that you find so offensive?
Offensive? I find it hilarious! :lol:

It helps to identify the rubes whose have the intellectual capacity of bumper stickers.

Or ballcaps.

You did not say funny. YOu said "jingoistic".

Do you think that our elected leaders have a moral responsibility to pursue, protect and advance American interests and the interests of American Citizens?

Or do you think such thinking is a sign of low "intellectual capacity"?

A truly ignorant and ridiculous thread premise.

The fact that liberals ridicule the very idea of Patriotism and Nationalism, and yet insist on running for offices where their RESPONSIBILITY is to put the interests of our nation and it's citizens FIRST, is a valid point.

SHouldn't voters be informed that you leftists think it is morally wrong to craft American policy to serve American interests?

And yet, when we conservatives point this out, we are demonized for daring to challenge your patriotism.

Incredible.

You are successfully having it both ways.

Well put.

But then they might have to stop arming Israel at the expense of the American tax payer.

That's a pretty tiny expense. And a pretty small "hit" for America compared to all the other far larger issues.

400 usd dollars for every man woman and child in the country doesn't seem that small to me. And besides, if America is coming first then giving Israel laser guided bombs to kill people who throw stones sounds like overkill to me when Michigan still has lead water pipes.

1. 2014 us aid to isreal 3 billion. US government budget, 3 trillion. THat's about one tenth of one percent. Another word for that is "tiny". Or "insignificant".

2. Um, yeah, if you're mischaracterizing the threats Israel faces to that extent, that reveals that you know, at some level that you have to mislead in order to defend your position. That is a red flag that you are wrong. FYI.

3. Lead Pipes? Right, because one tenth of one percent is why we have lead pipes in Michigan.

3 Billion dollars is not tiny no matter what the fraction you use to try and make it seems smaller, lies, damn lies and statistics.

Maybe I am to a small extent but the threat that Israel faces is minimal and doesn't require the level of arms that they get.

I dare say that 3 billion dollars would go some way to safe and clean drinking water, seems that money isn't there and instead those folks have a first hand demo on how plumber, plumbium and the element with the chemical symbol Pb all go together.

A truly ignorant and ridiculous thread premise.

The fact that liberals ridicule the very idea of Patriotism and Nationalism, and yet insist on running for offices where their RESPONSIBILITY is to put the interests of our nation and it's citizens FIRST, is a valid point.

SHouldn't voters be informed that you leftists think it is morally wrong to craft American policy to serve American interests?

And yet, when we conservatives point this out, we are demonized for daring to challenge your patriotism.

Incredible.

You are successfully having it both ways.

Funny thing . Conservatives say they love america . But that's like an wife beater saying he loves his spouse .

Concervatives love america ! They just hate all the Americans who live in it. They also physically hate America with their anti environment stances .

They also hate our government and government system.

The question should be , what do conservatives love about America !?

But then they might have to stop arming Israel at the expense of the American tax payer.

That's a pretty tiny expense. And a pretty small "hit" for America compared to all the other far larger issues.

400 usd dollars for every man woman and child in the country doesn't seem that small to me. And besides, if America is coming first then giving Israel laser guided bombs to kill people who throw stones sounds like overkill to me when Michigan still has lead water pipes.

Edit: Deaths by Islamic terrorism are tiny, they rank below todlers with guns, bees and slipping in the bath but the US spends how much on that? A trillion a year was it?

Fair enough.

Americans killed by filthy medieval sub humans are extremely offensive to Americans and we respond strongly, even if it is a "small number".

SO, what is it about that one tenth of one percent that offends you so much that you feel the need to respond strongly?

So you spew forth some dehumnaising Geobbels style rehtoric but what you are saying is that the sensibilites of the American people should be pandered to and not the actual national interests?

What offends me is it's money that America needs, every right winger on here screams that america is going down the pan, so why arm another nation on the other side of the globe when its already armed to the teeth already. You know that argument about welfare being damaging as it just makes poor folks not want to get up and work for themselves, well is Israel paid for it's own damn bombs maybe it would learn the value of them>?

It's inane, sophomoric nonsense - simplistic, isolationist, and naive, completely devoid of worth or merit.

It must be assumed that every American places his country first, unless he demonstrates otherwise.

YOur words are contradictory.

If it is to be "assumed that every American places his country first"

then an America First pledge or slogan would be "moot" or "boring". Maybe even irrelevant.

Your words, "inane, sophomoric nonsense - simplistic, isolationist, and naive, completely devoid of worth or merit" that you find the idea, as I said, "offensive".

Would not a better statement of the liberal position on this be

"All the World forwards together"

Forward!

What kind of asshole could be against moving America forward? Huh? Huh?

Let's make America Great Again. Forward! Back to the Future!

:lol:

MODERATOR: Candidate A, we have a $20 trillion debt. How do you propose we balance the budget?

CANDIDATE A: That's simple, Wolf. We just need to Put America First!

(wild applause)

How about some examples of this liberal hate of America ?

Obama care ?? Bringing health coverage to all Americans ! Damn those dastardly villians !!

I thought that was covered in their oath of office! Having them sign a paper is just getting it in writting so their can be no mistake

MODERATOR: Candidate A, health insurance costs are still rising. Deductibles are too high. What do you propose we do to solve this pressing problem which is crushing the middle class.

CANDIDATE A: Repeal ObamaCare™!

(wild applause)

MODERATOR: And then what?

CANDIDATE A: Put America First™!

(wild applause, cheering, hoots, orgasms)

CANDIDATE A: And then I'll Make America Great Again™!

(wild applause, foot stomping, whistles, fireworks)

Edit: Deaths by Islamic terrorism are tiny, they rank below todlers with guns, bees and slipping in the bath but the US spends how much on that? A trillion a year was it?

Fair enough.

Americans killed by filthy medieval sub humans are extremely offensive to Americans and we respond strongly, even if it is a "small number".

SO, what is it about that one tenth of one percent that offends you so much that you feel the need to respond strongly?

So you spew forth some dehumnaising Geobbels style rehtoric but what you are saying is that the sensibilites of the American people should be pandered to and not the actual national interests?

What offends me is it's money that America needs, every right winger on here screams that america is going down the pan, so why arm another nation on the other side of the globe when its already armed to the teeth already. You know that argument about welfare being damaging as it just makes poor folks not want to get up and work for themselves, well is Israel paid for it's own damn bombs maybe it would learn the value of them>?

Dehumanizing sub human animals who kill us, works for me.

No healthy nation or group is going to ignore their members being brutally murdered by outsiders.

I'm not sure what part of that you have a problem with.

I'm not sure what it is about the situation re Israel and their enemies that makes me so much more sympathetic to Israel and not so much their enemies.

Is it that I know so many jews? Or that during the Cold War the Arabs were more friendly with the SOviets?

Maybe disgust at the way, as I was growing up, that the Arabs would keep starting wars, lose them, then whine about it?

Or the terrorism tactics of the Arabs?

Whatever.

MODERATOR: Candidate A, we have a $20 trillion debt. How do you propose we balance the budget?

CANDIDATE A: That's simple, Wolf. We just need to Put America First!

(wild applause)

If that doesn't work you can always throw in a "support our troops " chaser!

MODERATOR: Candidate A, health insurance costs are still rising. Deductibles are too high. What do you propose we do to solve this pressing problem which is crushing the middle class.

CANDIDATE A: Repeal ObamaCare!

(wild applause)

CANDIDATE A: Put America First!

Do you agree or disagree that elected American official SHOULD put American Interests first?

CANDIDATE A: Repeal ObamaCare!

(wild applause)

CANDIDATE A: Put America First!

Do you agree or disagree that elected American official SHOULD put American Interests first?

Yes . Everyone agrees! That's like saying "are you against teen pregnancy ?" . Of course ! BUt the real question is what are people doing to help America . Other than slinging slogans . Which does nothing .

Forum List

Back