Should All Elected Officials Sign a Pledge That They Support America First

Elected Officials Should Sign A Pledge To Treat America First, Not Foreign Countries First

• Yes, I Support The Concept That The Government Should Protect America Citizens

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, America Is a Lamb To Be Fleeced By Those Chosen To Do So

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
But then they might have to stop arming Israel at the expense of the American tax payer.

That's a pretty tiny expense. And a pretty small "hit" for America compared to all the other far larger issues.

400 usd dollars for every man woman and child in the country doesn't seem that small to me. And besides, if America is coming first then giving Israel laser guided bombs to kill people who throw stones sounds like overkill to me when Michigan still has lead water pipes.

But then they might have to stop arming Israel at the expense of the American tax payer.

That's a pretty tiny expense. And a pretty small "hit" for America compared to all the other far larger issues.

400 usd dollars for every man woman and child in the country doesn't seem that small to me. And besides, if America is coming first then giving Israel laser guided bombs to kill people who throw stones sounds like overkill to me when Michigan still has lead water pipes.

Edit: Deaths by Islamic terrorism are tiny, they rank below todlers with guns, bees and slipping in the bath but the US spends how much on that? A trillion a year was it?

No, because most would just be lying. Most American Politicians are Globalist Elites who don't care about American Citizens. They threw Citizens overboard a long time ago. All you have to do is look at the grief Trump is taking by merely suggesting putting Americans first again.

Trump's being absolutely savaged by both Democrats and fellow Republicans. Putting Americans first is forbidden by the NWO Globalist Elites. I'm really rooting for Trump. I hope he makes it.

No, because most would just be lying. Most American Politicians are Globalist Elites who don't care about American Citizens. They threw Citizens overboard a long time ago. All you have to do is look at the grief Trump is taking by merely suggesting putting Americans first again.

Trump's being absolutely savaged by both Democrats and fellow Republicans. Putting Americans first is forbidden by the NWO Globalist Elites. I'm really rooting for Trump. I hope he makes it.
Global elites are worried about transgender people using the toilets? I don't think so.

The global elites know Americans are mostly morons, elected officials included.

People can't always agree on "what's best for the country ". Happens a lot .

The responses to Trump's America First showed that many liberals interpret that as inherently morally wrong.

For reasons they were not clear on.

Just cause it's trumps slogan, doesn't mean squat.

From their response, they strongly disagreed with you on that.

THey demonstrated that they thought it meant a lot, and all very very bad stuff.

I mean, if they are not America First, they are some other country first. What kind of fucking, delusional douchebag would want another country first?
I think they should sign a pledge that America comes first, and that we buy a vibrator for the other countries if they don't come before America is finished.

I think they should also sign other meaningless jingoistic pledges. Loyalty oaths and whatnot.

"I hereby swear and affirm America rocks!"

If these pledges don't wipe out ISIS, nothing will. Go Team USA!

1. 2014 us aid to isreal 3 billion. US government budget, 3 trillion. THat's about one tenth of one percent. Another word for that is "tiny". Or "insignificant".

2. Um, yeah, if you're mischaracterizing the threats Israel faces to that extent, that reveals that you know, at some level that you have to mislead in order to defend your position. That is a red flag that you are wrong. FYI.

3. Lead Pipes? Right, because one tenth of one percent is why we have lead pipes in Michigan.

In a typical oath of office, the elected official swears to support and defend the laws and Constitution of the United States. This should be sufficient.

They need to amend it with this clarification...
Swear to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States,intentional failure to do so will be punishable by public hanging in the town square.

Edit: Deaths by Islamic terrorism are tiny, they rank below todlers with guns, bees and slipping in the bath but the US spends how much on that? A trillion a year was it?

Fair enough.

Americans killed by filthy medieval sub humans are extremely offensive to Americans and we respond strongly, even if it is a "small number".

SO, what is it about that one tenth of one percent that offends you so much that you feel the need to respond strongly?

I mean, if they are not America First, they are some other country first. What kind of fucking, delusional douchebag would want another country first?

I'm sure many elected officials put God first. Shouldn't we ban that?

In a typical oath of office, the elected official swears to support and defend the laws and Constitution of the United States. This should be sufficient.

Swear to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States,intentional failure to do so will be punishable by public hanging in the town square.

You really have lost it.

I think they should sign a pledge that America comes first, and that we buy a vibrator for the other countries if they don't come before America is finished.

I think they should also sign other meaningless jingoistic pledges. Loyalty oaths and whatnot.

THat's g5000 for helping me show Timmy that, indeed, liberals did find "America First" meaningful.

Your use of the word "jingoistic" was prefect.

Your ridicule was also helpful, but would you take a moment, for those who don't understand, to clearly explain exactly what it is about "America First" that you find so offensive?

You really have lost it.

So you're okay with politicians having their way with our Constitution?
No surprise there I guess.

But my statement was obviously tongue in cheek and the fact you took it literally is also no surprise you being a binary thinker and all.

THat's g5000 for helping me show Timmy that, indeed, liberals did find "America First" meaningful.

Your ridicule was also helpful, but would you take a moment, for those who don't understand, to clearly explain exactly what it is about "America First" that you find so offensive?

Meaningless slogans . Actions are more important . Like trumps claim to build a wall or stop all Muslims from entering the US . Those do not put america first , they make things worse for our country .

A truly ignorant and ridiculous thread premise.

The fact that liberals ridicule the very idea of Patriotism and Nationalism, and yet insist on running for offices where their RESPONSIBILITY is to put the interests of our nation and it's citizens FIRST, is a valid point.

SHouldn't voters be informed that you leftists think it is morally wrong to craft American policy to serve American interests?

And yet, when we conservatives point this out, we are demonized for daring to challenge your patriotism.

Incredible.

You are successfully having it both ways.

Offensive? I find it hilarious! :lol:

It helps to identify the rubes whose have the intellectual capacity of bumper stickers.

Or ballcaps.

Meaningless slogans . Actions are more important . Like trumps claim to build a wall or stop all Muslims from entering the US . Those do not put america first , they make things worse for our country .

It is a statement of intent.

Would you want a doctor who regularly ridicules the idea that he has a professional responsibility to do all he can to get you helathy?

That is what America is doing when we elect liberals.

We are electing people who find the very idea of pursing and advancing American Interests to be morally wrong.

Forum List

Back