Should All Elected Officials Sign a Pledge That They Support America First

Elected Officials Should Sign A Pledge To Treat America First, Not Foreign Countries First

• Yes, I Support The Concept That The Government Should Protect America Citizens

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, America Is a Lamb To Be Fleeced By Those Chosen To Do So

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
No, everyone does not agree.

G5000 does not.
Please explain which of my policies are not America First policies.

Dumbass.

Please answer my question.
You are doing an OUTSTANDING job of demonstrating the evil of loyalty oaths.

Keep it up! :lol:

YOu are doing an outstanding job of showing that you are against putting American interests first, but are afraid to admit it.
Come on slogan-boi. I asked to you point out which of my policies are not putting American interests first.

Go ahead, coward. Try it.

YOur purposefully choose only internal policies where there was no conflict of interest with outsiders.

Thus, of THOSE policies none were "not putting American interests first".

Now do you want answer my question?

Do you support putting American interests first?

But then they might have to stop arming Israel at the expense of the American tax payer.

That's a pretty tiny expense. And a pretty small "hit" for America compared to all the other far larger issues.

400 usd dollars for every man woman and child in the country doesn't seem that small to me. And besides, if America is coming first then giving Israel laser guided bombs to kill people who throw stones sounds like overkill to me when Michigan still has lead water pipes.
Michigan still has lead pipes because those pipes are in private homes. Do you support the government going into every home, bust down the walls and tear out the plumbing? Who should pay for that?

Israel would do themselves better if they stopped guided anything. Level the pallys, then go in with flamethrowers.

But then they might have to stop arming Israel at the expense of the American tax payer.

That's a pretty tiny expense. And a pretty small "hit" for America compared to all the other far larger issues.

400 usd dollars for every man woman and child in the country doesn't seem that small to me. And besides, if America is coming first then giving Israel laser guided bombs to kill people who throw stones sounds like overkill to me when Michigan still has lead water pipes.
Michigan still has lead pipes because those pipes are in private homes. Do you support the government going into every home, bust down the walls and tear out the plumbing? Who should pay for that?

Israel would do themselves better if they stopped guided anything. Level the pallys, then go in with flamethrowers.

I couldn't agree more, apart from I say level Israel and go through the theplace with flame throwers. Because Pally is levelled already, every couple of years Israel finds a reason to do it again.

There already exists an oath of office, the problem is that people keep electing those that callously disregard their oath to serve and protect the Constitution of the US......

Forum List

Back