Should an antisemite who spreads Jew-murdering HAMAS lies be expelled?

Unbelievable! A short time ago Commie News Network shill, Anderson Cooper, showed a video of the actual rocket falling into the hospital parking lot. As the rocket ascended, there was a burst of flame when the rocket motor failed. The camera followed the rocket's fall into the parking lot. I know that the twerp hated to show and describe the event.

Today our ISIS backed House Squad made tear filled speeches about the evil Israelis bombing that hospital. House Police goons allowed anti-Israel demonstrations in the Capitol Rotunda. They're lucky the protesters weren't carrying American flags or Trump signs or they would have had to arrest them. WTF is going on here?

I firmly believe the US should send 8 or 10 Divisions of our troops to Gaza to speed up the cleansing. There are American and Israeli Embassies and Consulates around the world being besieged by the devils followers. Things ain't looking good, people./

You do realize that the Army only has 10 Divisions.

She's semitic also. So Yes expel all semitics including Jews.
Every one knows antisemite refers to Jews only. Those who play the semantics game giveaway their antisemitism right there.

Every one knows antisemite refers to Jews only. Those who play the semantics game giveaway their antisemitism right there.
Stop being anti semitic and anti white and anti everything else Ms. Greenblat.

Don't worry about that "wider war"
Joe Biden and team have got or are getting 7 Arab countries on the chill and not to back Hamas, or do anything stupid, etc. Getting them all on the same page with us for Israel.
I hear the team has got or is getting Xi to talk to Iran, also.

Well I certainly hope so, but there's many a slip between the cup and the lip. Nevil Chamberlain had it all on one page as well and we all know how that one worked out. How much did Hitler actually respect Chamberlain? and how much do these Nazis actually respect Biden?

So, no on MTG ? Yup, thought so. :itsok:

Oh Yawwwnn.... a politician lying about an election? or putting out marginal info? hardly comparable to aiding and comforting the Nazi equivalent called Hamas. DO you realize what they do to their own civilian population?

Tlaib was out shrieking about the debunked HAMAS lie that the hospital bombing (which turned out to be a parking lot) was an Israeli attack after it had been debunked. Should a Congressperson who runs with a terrorist lie remain in Congress?

Tlaib will rot in hell

Yes, she has lots of Jew-hating Palestinians in her district.

And Biden and the Dems want to take in 1 million Palestinian antisemites, who will establish settlements in various areas and vote in more Tlaibs (once the Dems make them citizens).

It’s all part of their plan. Infiltrate Congress. And where I live, in Blueville, they are winning seats on the local school boards and introducing pro-Palestinian instruction at the high school level.
Odd. Where I live it is right wing Orthodox Jews who are winning seats (by lockstep voting) on local school boards and zoning boards and changing rules to suit only them… oh and living on welfare at far higher rates than other groups on my state.

Nope. Free speech. Doesn't matter if its hate speech.
Does that include:

A) incitement for rioting by riling up an already hateful, largely antisemitic, mob

B) A congressperson lying about an American ally to rally up support for its terrorist neighbor?

Does that include:

A) incitement for rioting by riling up an already hateful, largely antisemitic, mob

B) A congressperson lying about an American ally to rally up support for its terrorist neighbor?

I don't agree with their views but suppressing speech is what the founders were against. I'd be a hypocrite if I suggested. otherwise.

Odd. Where I live it is right wing Orthodox Jews who are winning seats (by lockstep voting) on local school boards and zoning boards and changing rules to suit only them… oh and living on welfare at far higher rates than other groups on my state.
Gee Lisa.. no comment on this huh?

Unfortunately, we cannot deport a citizen. But she should be put in prison for encouraging terrorism. Aiding and abetting after the fact.
I hear you and we all know these people come here in order to take over. She and omar. Not honest or truthful or lovers of liberty or America. They want to see its destruction. and it becomes more and more evident every day,

You cannot deport an American citizen.
i am well aware of all this. BUT i would still like to see it. She didn't want to be an America citizen because she loves our former rights and freedom...she did it to align with democrats to destroy us from the inside. Fortunately, good sense tells me not to say what i'd really like to happen.

i am well aware of all this. BUT i would still like to see it. She didn't want to be an America citizen because she loves our former rights and freedom...she did it to align with democrats to destroy us from the inside. Fortunately, good sense tells me not to say what i'd really like to happen.
Don’t say it. The Biden Regime is spying on all good Americans.

Forum List

Back