Should an antisemite who spreads Jew-murdering HAMAS lies be expelled?

Leave it to Democrats to always side with the fascist Jew Haters, just like the Nazi pieces of shit they are

DEMS 'OWN THIS': Rep. Rashida Tlaib is 'going to get people killed,' panelist warns​

Yup….she’s a HAMAS propagandist, siding with barbarians who set Jewish children on fire and then stab their parents to death, and do it to almost 1500 innocent civilian Jews.

She needs to be expelled.
Agreed

Rashida Talib MELTSDOWN Over Israel As She SIDES WITH HAMAS In INCOHERENT RANT!​

Thank you PureTalk for sponsoring this video. Let's show our unwavering support for our veterans. Dial pound two five zero and say “BRANDON TATUM” to switch to Pure Talk today. It's the right move, and it's the American way.

Tlaib is not the problem. She was elected by a constituency that feels just like she does. That's the problem.

As I keep saying over and over and over, democrats are the embodiment of evil in today's society. See my thread "Evil Forces at Work"

Tlaib was out shrieking about the debunked HAMAS lie that the hospital bombing (which turned out to be a parking lot) was an Israeli attack after it had been debunked. Should a Congressperson who runs with a terrorist lie remain in Congress?

She should definitely be censored. As much as I hate what she said (and I do) and loathe that she's from my state (and I do), I'm reluctant to have members expelled for speech. Remove her from committees, shame her, have everyone with a microphone or press access do their thing. Not sure about removing.

She should definitely be censored. As much as I hate what she said (and I do) and loathe that she's from my state (and I do), I'm reluctant to have members expelled for speech. Remove her from committees, shame her, have everyone with a microphone or press access do their thing. Not sure about removing.
Except it’s more than just speech. It’s a rant supporting HAMAS - with a lie!! - and intended to rile up more Democrats to join protests where they shout “Kill the Jews!”

. . . . I'm reluctant to have members expelled for speech. . . . .

But it is more than speech. It is siding with, and giving aid and comfort to, enemies who want to eradicate Jews from the planet.

I thought we were supposed to learn our lesson from WWII and the gas chambers.

Except it’s more than just speech. It’s a rant supporting HAMAS - with a lie!! - and intended to rile up more Democrats to join protests where they shout “Kill the Jews!”

!HAH! You and I posted the same words at the same time. Amazing.

But it is more than speech. It is siding with, and giving aid and comfort to, enemies who want to eradicate Jews from the planet.

There was a mass of pro-Palestinian liberals in Australia last week yelling “Gas the Jews!!” and police warning Jewish citizens to stay in their houses and not go out in public.

It's still speech. Hateful, vile speech--but speech.

I don't want us to be like liberals who get so outraged we're ready to throw out the Bill of Rights.

Gas chambers and WW2 were a lot MORE than speech. I mean, a LOT more. You might say "it started with speech" and that's true, but if you work in the reverse of that--"we can't allow this speech because it turns into gas chambers"--you lose America.

Censor her, rip her out of committees, and ostracize her. All things that work.

Gas chambers and WW2 were a lot MORE than speech. I mean, a LOT more. You might say "it started with speech" and that's true, but if you work in the reverse of that--"we can't allow this speech because it turns into gas chambers"--you lose America

Democrats have already destroyed free speech. Do you know how many conservatives have been deplatformed from social media, cancelled in the media, and even jailed?

The days of playing by the rules is over. We are in the final fight of our lives, and the Constitution is not a death pact for good people.

Forum List

Back