Should Any Debates Be Drug Tested?

Biden mumbles his way thru interview after interview, then comes out like a ball of fire at the SoTU?

test him.
You cant get the hacks to understand that. It is a perfectly understandable concern.
Of course, they ignore all his BS like his attraction to children. So why would they care if he has to be doped up to remember his middle name?

who is doing trump's test? dr feelgood?

i'd be surprised to find biden on drugs.

what was trump doing all those years at studio 54? aren't some of those things habit forming.
Just asking a question. Should we have both drug tested by legitimate sources before debates?

This has come up recently. Trump wants both him and Biden to be drug tested before any debates. Surprisingly, leftists call this outrageous. I wonder why?

I have always been against the government drug testing people without a probable cause.

This come close to not being government sanctioned but still too close for me. It would set a bad precedent.

Biden was also "too chickenshit" to debate his own primary opponents this year.

Biden had no serious competition. He's also the sitting president.

Trump did have meaningful competition. He lost half of the voters in the Iowa Caucus. Your own cult even said that debating the other Republicans would only hurt him and you guys are correct. DeSantis and Haley would have wiped the floor with him.

Biden kicked ass so much in the SOTU that the right wingers are like... PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT DRUGS!!!

Its probably the only speech you watched other than altered twitter clips. Biden is just not the incompetent nincompoop you've been led to believe.

Forum List

Back