Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

Shooting down unarmed, unprosecuted civilians is a crime, but one needs to have been "awarded" a conscience to understand that.
Mindless soldiers shot down students at Kent State. That sort of person is an embarrassment to humanity, and un-American to boot.
You just called FDR, Eisenhower, Truman, MacArthur, and dozens of US bomber pilots >> "an embarrassment to humanity, and un-American to boot." You also called them criminals, and without any conscience.

From that, YOU are an embarrassment, to this forum.

Wrong. Trump said there were criminals in that bunch. In this country, you're innocent until proven guilty. So, if you make a statement like Trump did, then he must have proof they are criminals. Otherwise, shut your fucking mouth, asshole!
HA HA HA. Do you always make a habit of making a fool out of yourself. Trump doesn't need to prove anything. The caravan is a criminal group that has established itself as that, by openly declaring they, by the thousands, will bust through the US border, without any inspection from US authorities. That is a CRIME, and you are an idiot.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
how does that promote the general welfare?

a market friendly border policy would ensure there is no capital incentive to be illegal.

Shooting down unarmed, unprosecuted civilians is a crime, but one needs to have been "awarded" a conscience to understand that.
Mindless soldiers shot down students at Kent State. That sort of person is an embarrassment to humanity, and un-American to boot.
You just called FDR, Eisenhower, Truman, MacArthur, and dozens of US bomber pilots >> "an embarrassment to humanity, and un-American to boot." You also called them criminals, and without any conscience.

Psssssst! Declared War there, Buckaroo.

I just wish the st00pid ass caravan was 1,000 miles closer...shit needs to happen before election day! Mutherfuckers need to walk faster.
a Good capitalist with a petty cash fund for that purpose; could simply, get capitalistic and solve that market based dilemma and make money.

if only,

there were Good capitalists to be found in modern times.

Government solves all problems, not private capital.

Yeah but thankfully, very few embrace that sentiment s0n!:113:

One sticks out like a sore thumb in here when they have an inability to think on the margin!:bye1:

Psssssst! Declared War there, Buckaroo.
Psssssst! Did NOT declare war in every other US war since, Buckaroo.

And the point here is the killing of thousands of innocent people, in the quest to defend/protect America, not if war is declared or not.

I'll stick with purposely bombing civilians being a crime. Collateral damage is one thing; intentional targeting is another.

I just wish the st00pid ass caravan was 1,000 miles closer...shit needs to happen before election day! Mutherfuckers need to walk faster.
a Good capitalist with a petty cash fund for that purpose; could simply, get capitalistic and solve that market based dilemma and make money.

if only,

One sticks out like a sore thumb in here when they have an inability to think on the margin!:bye1:
capitalism doesn't work and Government has all Solutions?

What are all these eager killers still doing here? Get down to the border already!

I'll stick with purposely bombing civilians being a crime. Collateral damage is one thing; intentional targeting is another.
It's not "intentional targeting" The US government did not set up the caravan, It is merely reacting defensively. Nor would the caravan be collateral damage, either. If they invade, they are the ENEMY.

I guess you cannot read your own writing. That's pathetically stupid.
You guess wrong. Not my problem.

Nope. You just proved it. You set up a ridiculous argument and it got knocked on its ass! Man up!

Anyone who advocates shooting innocent men, women, and children is a little lacking in the manhood department anyway in my book.

s0n.....what stellar zip code do you live in? What is your plan for an invasion? To set up hundreds of tables with Blimpie Subs and cans of Coke?

Thank God you were never in the military!

I guess you never heard of My Lai?

You obviously are confused about the difference in war and peace. Thank God you never inflicted your stupidity on anyone else as far as we know.

if only,

if only,

Capitalism does work when implemented correctly
It's redistribution that doesn't.
Proof is taking a look at the African countries who changed back to capitalism.
Capitalism helps small businesses and entrupenures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back